over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen Alai - Every GH is bunk even if its real

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
https://youtu.be/-2QbdB2Uezs

In this video Ameen gives his opinion about Generic and Pharma Growth Hormone.

He states that all Chinese Growth Hormone is useless, even if it's real, because vials need to be refrigerated from the moment they are made, which doesn't happen, because of shipping policies, importation time, chinese bad quality service etc GH is not refrigerated and stays on bad conditions which makes it potency lower.

He also says that 10ui Chinese Generic = 2ui Pharma.

My opinion: I used GENERIC GH and i feel it's benefits, but again i never used PHARMA, and he says that 10UI Generics = 2ui Pharma.

Give your opinion.

I'm sure loving that fake stuff...that's all I can say [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Complete nonsense. I could post for about 30 mins why but no real point. One thing I will state is his info on the degradation of hgh is way off but that is just one thing out of many I disagree with his statement. I am not stating ug is better or even on par with pharm but it's not useless. I like Ameen a lot but his info on ug hgh and aas is way off.

I'm sure loving that fake stuff...that's all I can say [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

/agree, and Matt porter agrees with us too.

And what about the refigeration issue?

I don't think any of the GH that is sent to us is refigerated.

It must of been a Placebo effect I had with the 1st 6 mnths of Numb limbs!

Im not gonna disagree that pharm is better...but man ive used some pretty sick generics. Saying their useless or only equal to 2 iu is way off base

We have thousands of people using the "fake" stuff and getting great results.

https://youtu.be/-2QbdB2Uezs

In this video Ameen gives his opinion about Generic and Pharma Growth Hormone.

He states that all Chinese Growth Hormone is useless, even if it's real, because vials need to be refrigerated from the moment they are made, which doesn't happen, because of shipping policies, importation time, chinese bad quality service etc GH is not refrigerated and stays on bad conditions which makes it potency lower.

He also says that 10ui Chinese Generic = 2ui Pharma.

My opinion: I used GENERIC GH and i feel it's benefits, but again i never used PHARMA, and he says that 10UI Generics = 2ui Pharma.

Give your opinion.

My coach sees the clear difference in results ive made with the black top meditropes at 5iu per day. No question these generics are providing major benefits to the anabolics i run along with them. Switching over to grey tops in 6 months due to lack of meditrope supply. And we'll see if any difference from one to the other

Gh degrades slowly after adding the solvent liquid.

Preservative are: Sodium monobasic phosphate anhydrous, dibasic sodium phosphate anhydrous,metacresol. The pharmaceutical formulations contain 99% purity of HGH and preservative,stable for 3 weeks after mixing.

If Chinese manufacture do not add preservative, degrade in a few days,after mixing with the solvent liquid.

For Hgh and peptide must use , freeze drying machine,not only for the speech of the void, as explained in other posts by our brothers, but also to ensure an optimal product!

Hgh done well, is high quality Hgh always !!!

Ignorant guys "guru", without having studied, to say that Chinese gh or others, is comparable to 2iu of gh pharmagrade

Last edited:
Just more proof that Ameen is a BS self proclaimed fake ass guru that doesn't know squat. Lol, this guy has said stupid shit time after time.

"Hey Dave, did you and I talk about insulin before you talked to Milos, or after?" The insulin video proved his stupidity on hormones period! He and Dave couldn't even comprehend what Milos was saying. They both think you have to take slin to offset gh bg lol. Doesn't even make any damn sense.

Until someone recently posted a Youtube video on this guy, I had no clue who he was. I won't be taking his advice, he is clearly wrong on the GH claim.

This is exactly what happens when we bring back a "GURU" who hasnt done shit in 15-20 years.

Ameen was baaarely anybody in the 90's and early 2000's....all of his knowledge or lack there of is from that ear anyways. I like his stories, but he's said a TON of shit that is just flat out incorrect and wrong.

Take eveyrhting this dude says with a grain of salt.

You guys ever go to or talk to a doctor about this stuff and realize you know more than the doc?
This guy is obviously not in touch with our perspective.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws