over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Monistat 7 for hair growth

BigEnough

Banned
I don't have the like but I've been hearing females are using it to grow their hair... Actually seen something on the net with a doctor saying it might actually regrow hair. Anyone else heard of this?

Youtube has a lot of videos on it from what I hear. I'm on my google tv so I can't post a link.

You can maybe look into a pet shamppo called DERMAZOLE Shampoo, which contains 2% miconazole and 2% salicylic acid, which also is a nice addition.

I really think miconazole works similarly to Ketoconazole

Last edited:
You can maybe look into a pet shamppo called DERMAZOLE Shampoo, which contains 2% miconazole and 2% salicylic acid, which also is a nice addition.

I really think miconazole works similarly to Ketoconazole

Interesting bro thanks. I personally said f it and started shaving my head but I thought it was interestion to hear ppl were really putting yeast infection cream on their heads.

Haha good luck rubbing that on your head. :D

Seriously though if it works I'm all for it. But this has been around for a while i heard about it a while back and if it really worked well more people would be doing it. When will they find a cure for baldness dammit!? I mean they cured a guy with aids, why cant they grow hair on a man's head? :confused:

Interesting bro thanks. I personally said f it and started shaving my head but I thought it was interestion to hear ppl were really putting yeast infection cream on their heads.

Its an anti-fugal like Ketoconazole...They are cousins to each other. I would just use Ketoconazole shampoo and miconazole is the active ingredient in Monistat and their are miconazole shampoos available that I already mentioned above that probably work just the same, but can't advise using it as they are for pets...

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-Dermazole-Shampoo-8oz/dp/B00076HSRU

Last edited:
I know a guy that did hairtransplant, Shit looks good and normal... it started getting better after 4 5 months

10k for 3 thousands hairs

I know a guy that did hairtransplant, Shit looks good and normal... it started getting better after 4 5 months

10k for 3 thousands hairs

:eek: Is that how much a transplant costs!! I was hoping like 3 grand to fill in the front hair line. How much work did your boy get?

:eek: Is that how much a transplant costs!! I was hoping like 3 grand to fill in the front hair line. How much work did your boy get?

I don't really know the guy, but once I saw him at the mall and saw he had his hair back so I asked him, and he said he paid 10k for 3k hairs to be planted in his head, he said a machine put all that hair in his head and it started working like his own natural hair after like 4 5 months

and he is paying monthly payments for it... His confidence said went very high even tho he has a wife and 2 kids lol

Haha good luck rubbing that on your head. :D

Seriously though if it works I'm all for it. But this has been around for a while i heard about it a while back and if it really worked well more people would be doing it. When will they find a cure for baldness dammit!? I mean they cured a guy with aids, why cant they grow hair on a man's head? :confused:

You'd think they'd have some kind of pill out by now right? I mean, We went to the damn moon how long ago? I have no doubt it will happen some day but until then Bic works great.... I could only imagine how much it will cost and I bet 10 years after the cure comes out bald will be in lol.

I once tried monistat 7 on my mustache ,, but not by choice lol jk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner