YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eironman1521 log (Solberg Lab) Testosterone Cypionate 200mg.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

#1 LOG IN- Received product in less than a week. I will be posting pics of the product on Monday. Back-filled 29 insulin needle with the Solberg Cyp 200. Pinned 3 places both shoulders had absolutely no pain total of 600mg. I am going to be running at 600 for 5 weeks. If Viking pics me for running a log on the Anadrol I will run it at 1000mg. I have blood work being ran on the 15th of March and will post the results at that time. I should be 3 week in by that time and should be seeing results pretty good by then. Viking has been great to work with so far and I like how I am feeling on the Cyp after 3 day.

I'll be following ,very curious about the Solberg line. The prices are unbelievable so if the quality is there that would be a winning combo of low price/great quality

I'll be following ,very curious about the Solberg line. The prices are unbelievable so if the quality is there that would be a winning combo of low price/great quality

I really want to do a good job with this log for Viking, so if you guys have any specifics you want to know about please let me know.

Log #2

So 2nd pinning this morning, Solberg Cyp 200. Pinned very smooth with 29" insulin pin in the right delt, I had a small knot for about 15 minutes this time. Then I pinned the left delt, no knot in the left delt. Total injection 600mg. Toward the middle end of last week, felt a difference in energy and positive emotional state. I have been OFF for a long time other than a couple of shots my Dr. gave me 11 months ago when I was struggling with some ED and lack of sex drive. I'm 41 so he expects for me to be lower, but I was way under what he said was normal for a guy my age. Since my first pinning, I have had some extra drive with my wife and I think that once my system gets in full swing we will see great results. I am staying at 600 for another 2 weeks, then jumping up to 800 for 4 weeks then slowly progressing back down.

Stats 6'1, 319lbs, 19-20%bf,

So 2nd pinning this morning, Solberg Cyp 200. Pinned very smooth with 29" insulin pin in the right delt, I had a small knot for about 15 minutes this time. Then I pinned the left delt, no knot in the left delt. Total injection 600mg. Toward the middle end of last week, felt a difference in energy and positive emotional state. I have been OFF for a long time other than a couple of shots my Dr. gave me 11 months ago when I was struggling with some ED and lack of sex drive. I'm 41 so he expects for me to be lower, but I was way under what he said was normal for a guy my age. Since my first pinning, I have had some extra drive with my wife and I think that once my system gets in full swing we will see great results. I am staying at 600 for another 2 weeks, then jumping up to 800 for 4 weeks then slowly progressing back down.

Stats 6'1, 319lbs, 19-20%bf,

Sent you few more.so you can run It high.

Log #3

Thanks!!!

So since my last pinning on Friday, I am 2.5 weeks on Solberg Cyp 200mg. I feel great, my sex drive is off the chart and my wife has noticed. She says "Thanks" lol. The pinning is very easy and the results are starting to show. Energy at the gym is great, feeling stronger already. As soon as the rest of my shipment get here I am going to jump it up to 800 per week.

So since my last pinning on Friday, I am 2.5 weeks on Solberg Cyp 200mg. I feel great, my sex drive is off the chart and my wife has noticed. She says "Thanks" lol. The pinning is very easy and the results are starting to show. Energy at the gym is great, feeling stronger already. As soon as the rest of my shipment get here I am going to jump it up to 800 per week.

Good news,Hope continue to hear those.

3rd week in, I am at 600mg. I feel great, strong, sex drive is really good. I have a lump on the right delt from my last injection but nothing that wont go away soon. I am loving the cycle so far.

3rd week in, I am at 600mg. I feel great, strong, sex drive is really good. I have a lump on the right delt from my last injection but nothing that wont go away soon. I am loving the cycle so far.

Happy to hear,Keep us update.

Took the last of my Cyp. I should be getting the rest of my shipment this week, so I can continue. So far, I feel really good on the Solberg Cyp. 200, feeling stronger, sex drive is still through the roof and I have seen some fat lose during this first 3 weeks. Looking forward to continuing on with the Cyp. and I will be adding Winny from Solberg in 2 weeks.

Took the last of my Cyp. I should be getting the rest of my shipment this week, so I can continue. So far, I feel really good on the Solberg Cyp. 200, feeling stronger, sex drive is still through the roof and I have seen some fat lose during this first 3 weeks. Looking forward to continuing on with the Cyp. and I will be adding Winny from Solberg in 2 weeks.

This are good news,Thanks!

Got the second part of my shipment! Pinned Cyp this morning, splitting it up 400 at the start of the week and 400 at the end. Feel great, the Cyp is really smooth and I am feeling stronger, sex drive is very strong right now and I really love the effects of the Solberg brand. Starting the Winny next week.

Wow, guys big jump yesterday. Bench has jumped up about 40lbs since I started the new cycle, up to 520 today for 4 today. Lovin the Solberg brand.

Wow, guys big jump yesterday. Bench has jumped up about 40lbs since I started the new cycle, up to 520 today for 4 today. Lovin the Solberg brand.

Got the second part of my shipment! Pinned Cyp this morning, splitting it up 400 at the start of the week and 400 at the end. Feel great, the Cyp is really smooth and I am feeling stronger, sex drive is very strong right now and I really love the effects of the Solberg brand. Starting the Winny next week.

Good to hear,continue to update us pls,Thanks!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws