over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journey to First Junior Comp

Sevn

Registered
I'll be logging my journey to my first comp, this is solely for holding myself accountable no pictures sorry if this isn't allowed I'll stop logging immediately.

I'm currently 18.5 weeks out and I'll be dropping as much BF as possible the first 4 weeks, try to build mass the other 10 weeks and the last 4.5 weeks get contest ready.

I'm currently 19yrs old, 6'1 and 220lbs.

I've already planned out my cycle for the first 14 weeks and I've got pretty much all the drugs and ancillaries I need for the first 14 weeks and the last 4.5 weeks I don't have anything yt and I still have to figure out what to run.

Week 1-2

- 1g Test-E
- 800mg Tren-E
- 50mcg T3
- 200mg DNP
- 200mg Caffeine
- 8iu HGH, 4iu am pre-fasted cardio and 4iu pre-workout (random domestic generic brand)
- 0.65mg Letro EOD

1500cals, 300p

Week 2-4

- 1g Test-E
- 800mg Tren-E
- 50mcg T3
- 120mcg Clen
- 200mg Caffeine
- 15iu HGH, 7iu am pre-fasted cardio and 8iu pre-workout (Generic brand from board sponsor here that has bloods on a consistent basis)
- 0.65mg Letro EOD

1800cals, 350p

Week 4-14

- 1.5g Test-E
- 400mg Tren-E
- 15iu HGH (7iu's AM alongside insulin pre-workout and 8iu's PM pre-workout)
- 40iu's of Humalog (20iu AM pre-W/20iu PM pre-W)
- 1.25mg Letro EOD

Workout split during this will be training twice/day everyday using Emeric's split.

Will start calories at 3,800 and adjust as needed. 350p minimum

Last 4.5 weeks I still have to figure out depending on how I look 4.5 weeks out only thing I'm certain off is I'll be dropping the generic hgh, insulin and long estered-tren and switching over to 4iu's pharma GH

If I would have to guess it, it would look something like this

- Test-E or Prop (Dosage I have no clue yet)
- Tren-Ace 425mg/week
- 4iu's of pharm GH split am fasted cardio and 2iu fasted pre-bed or pre-workout
- 200mg dnp run for 14 or 21 days (Big IF, I don't know how I will look at 4.5 weeks out don't want to run it honestly but if I have to I'll do it)
- 50mcg T3
- 120mcg Clen
- 100mg Var/ED

Feel free to critique, give advice or anything in general I know it's pretty reckless to run something like this @ my age but I've had some issues regarding timing and I'm 100% certain after this show I'll never run DNP again and I'll be switching over to pharm GH for good.

If anybody wonders why I'm doing this I live in a country where you only have ONE beginner show a year so if I don't do this show I can't qualify for any other show next year and I have to take the full year off which I just can't fathom doing.

I'll be logging as often as I can with my workouts and how the diet is going to keep myself accountable.

Last edited:
I'll be logging my journey to my first comp, this is solely for holding myself accountable no pictures sorry if this isn't allowed I'll stop logging immediately.

I'm currently 18.5 weeks out and I'll be dropping as much BF as possible the first 4 weeks, try to build mass the other 10 weeks and the last 4.5 weeks get contest ready.

I'm currently 19yrs old, 6'1 and 220lbs.

I've already planned out my cycle for the first 14 weeks and I've got pretty much all the drugs and ancillaries I need for the first 14 weeks and the last 4.5 weeks I don't have anything yt and I still have to figure out what to run.

Week 1-2

- 1g Test-E
- 800mg Tren-E
- 50mcg T3
- 200mg DNP
- 200mg Caffeine
- 8iu HGH, 4iu am pre-fasted cardio and 4iu pre-workout (random domestic generic brand)
- 0.65mg Letro EOD

1500cals, 300p

Week 2-4

- 1g Test-E
- 800mg Tren-E
- 50mcg T3
- 120mcg Clen
- 200mg Caffeine
- 15iu HGH, 7iu am pre-fasted cardio and 8iu pre-workout (Generic brand from board sponsor here that has bloods on a consistent basis)
- 0.65mg Letro EOD

1800cals, 350p

Week 4-14

- 1.5g Test-E
- 400mg Tren-E
- 15iu HGH (7iu's AM alongside insulin pre-workout and 8iu's PM pre-workout)
- 40iu's of Humalog (20iu AM pre-W/20iu PM pre-W)
- 1.25mg Letro EOD

Workout split during this will be training twice/day everyday using Emeric's split.

Will start calories at 3,800 and adjust as needed. 350p minimum

Last 4.5 weeks I still have to figure out depending on how I look 4.5 weeks out only thing I'm certain off is I'll be dropping the generic hgh, insulin and long estered-tren and switching over to 4iu's pharma GH

If I would have to guess it, it would look something like this

- Test-E or Prop (Dosage I have no clue yet)
- Tren-Ace 425mg/week
- 4iu's of pharm GH split am fasted cardio and 2iu fasted pre-bed or pre-workout
- 200mg dnp run for 14 or 21 days (Big IF, I don't know how I will look at 4.5 weeks out don't want to run it honestly but if I have to I'll do it)
- 50mcg T3
- 120mcg Clen
- 100mg Var/ED

Feel free to critique, give advice or anything in general I know it's pretty reckless to run something like this @ my age but I've had some issues regarding timing and I'm 100% certain after this show I'll never run DNP again and I'll be switching over to pharm GH for good.

If anybody wonders why I'm doing this I live in a country where you only have ONE beginner show a year so if I don't do this show I can't qualify for any other show next year and I have to take the full year off which I just can't fathom doing.

I'll be logging as often as I can with my workouts and how the diet is going to keep myself accountable.

You are a 19 years young kid. This is your first comp and you want to start gear at this ...

Week 1-2

- 1g Test-E
- 800mg Tren-E
- 50mcg T3
- 200mg DNP
- 200mg Caffeine
- 0.65mg Letro EOD

a gram of test , 800 mg of fucking Tren !!! T3 and DNP thrown in together.
8 IU of GH on top.

so where you are going to go for your 2nd , 3rd and 4th and so on competition after this ???

Six foot under

on top you want to run all this gear while eating poxy little 1500 cals at 220 pounds of body wt, and you want to run a uncoupler like DNP and a serious catabolism causing drug like T3.

U need to calm down mate. You should not be taking any gear at that age and if you do decide to use, use as little as possible maintain a strict diet - train as heavy as possible to hold onto the muscle. Just do your best. If you have it you will win or place higher. You dont have to kill yourself over it.

Bodybuilding is not a sprint.

btw who is footing the bill for you for this cycle including the GH?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Dude wtf are you trying to accomplish here? A quick shot to a heart attack? Seriously your 19 never touched AAS and your first cycle includes 800mg of tren a gram of test and DNP? Many serious bodybuilders can't even handle that much!! DNP as a newbie are you out of your mind?..... Ok I need to stop this is just irritating on every level. Your going to get hounded for this I would deleted this thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131