YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ROAD TO MY PRO CARD. POWERED BY PHARMACOM, MAO, & ASHOP...

megarips250

Registered
Whats up everybody!

This past Saturday (8/19/17) I won my class and was chosen as overall champion in mens classic physique. Nationally qualified and eager to make my way through the ranks I have developed a game plan for my off season regimen to bring home the W and get my pro card. :headbang:

26.. Have been a body building enthusiast since I was 15. I have over 6 years of experience with AAS, HGH, and Peptide use. I have been training very seriously for about 2 years and learned the most this year. Contest prep showed me the importance of being regimented, diet, nutrition timing, training intensity and much more valuable information.

Recently had my blood work done on this past Monday. RBC, Hematocrit , Lipids, Enzymes, E2, etc all came back g2g.

Why am I doing a log?

I would appreciate the Veterans and members on this site to guide me along the path...I'm always ready to put in the work and self educate but I'm open to expanding my horizons and taking others experiences and thoughts into account.

My Chosen Sponsors.

Went with:

PHARMACOM LABS for Test Base (PharmaTest 100 Amps), Tren Base (PharmaTren 50 10Ml), and Injectable Anadrol (PharmaOxy 50 10ml)

MAO for Bold300, Tren Ace, Winstrol, Aromasin, Var, and Halotestin. They have had great feedback and have good prices.

ASHOP for Test Prop, Deca, and wintrol suspension.

Synthetek for Synthetine and Syntheselen

Also using Mk677 and Huperzine A as my HGH and Novolin R as my insulin.

Stats....

Weight: 205lbs
Bodyfat: Sub 10%
Height: 5ft 11
Arms: 20 Tensed but un pumped and 21 when pumped

Diet.

350 Grams of Protein as my daily intake. 200 Grams of carbs to start with then slowly taper up to find my sweet spot. 50-60 grams of Fat coming from Steak, bison, or whole egg meals to start and will slowly taper up to find the sweet spot.

I believe that timing is key so I will be eating all my meals two hours apart.

FASTED CARDIO

* 1 serving broccoli, 30 Grams of Complex carbs from Sweet potato, Half pound of Top Round steak, 2 whole eggs over easy, and 3 oz of chicken breast.

* 2 serving asparagus, 8 oz of chicken

* 1 serving brown rice, 8 oz of chicken

Weight Training

* Whey ISO

* 1 serving of Pectin Jam/apple sauce, 3 servings of sweet potato, 8 oz of chicken

half pound of steak, 2 eggs over easy before bed.

GOALS

Grow slowly, bring up all lagging body parts, stay as lean as possible during the whole process.

Supplements

Multvitamin AM + PM
Liver and Organ Defender AM, MId day, PM
2000mg Taurine
1g High Strength Omega 3 + 1g Cod Liver Oil with SOLID Meals.
1g Vit C on waking, PWO and Pre Bed.
200mcg Huperzine 3 times a day
Psylium Husk Fiber with every meal
Pro + Prebiotic + Digestive Enzymes AM + PM

AAS Cycle

I'd start my cycle like this:

Test Prop ED, 280mg a week, switching between 20mg Dbol tabs and Tren Base pre workout on lagging body part days, Deca Durabolin ED, 500mg a week then slowly taper up to 800mg a week. 30mg MK677 on lagging body part days dosed in AM and Mid Day on empty stomach. 8-10IU novolin R split into 2 doses, 1 dose in the am with breakfast and the other on my third meal. Insulin is only taken on the days I take MK677. Stay on this for 6 weeks.

Test Prop ED, 350mg a Week, Bold ED, 600 mg a week and slowly taper up to 800mg a week. Switch between Test Base 100mg and Injectable Anadrol 50 pre workout on lagging muscle groups. 30mg MK677 on lagging body part days dosed in AM and Mid Day on empty stomach. 8-10IU novolin R split into 2 doses, 1 dose in the am with breakfast and the other on my third meal. Insulin is only taken on the days I take MK677. Stay on this for 6 to 8 weeks.

Test Prop Ed, 400mg a week, Tren Ace ED, 700mg a week. Test Base 100mg pre workout on lagging muscle groups. 30mg MK677 on lagging body part days dosed in AM and Mid Day on empty stomach. 8-10IU novolin R split into 2 doses, 1 dose in the am with breakfast and the other on my third meal. Insulin is only taken on the days I take MK677. Stay on this for 6 to 8 weeks.

Dial it in for Contest prep mode at this point. This is when I would cut out my test/HGH and run anabolics, 1 androgen and then incorporate hardning compounds like DHT's and DHB's like Winstrol, Halotestin, and Primo.

training

Fasted Cardio on Stairs 3-4 times a week. The rest of the time will be elliptical. 1 day off cardio.

Training Split:
Chest, Shoulders, calves
Back
Rest
Legs
Arms, calves
Rest
Rest

Here are a few pics of me from my show. I really want to bring up my legs, my back more dense and add width, bring up my upper chest, and last but not least bring up my side, and rear delts.

criticism, Comments.....GO for it!

Attachments

• _J9B3633.jpg
    _J9B3633.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 183
  • _J9B3634.jpg
    _J9B3634.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 165
  • _J9B3635.jpg
    _J9B3635.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 170
  • _J9B3637.jpg
    _J9B3637.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 174
  • example 2.jpg
    example 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 169
Back looks great, legs need some work from what I can see hams especially but I think you need to get your feet wet with a national show before you jump on the pro card talk. It's a long road bro and if you do achieve it, it will be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life. Compete more, get more stage time, practice your posing and get your name recognized. Couple years down the road after those wheels come in and you've done a few national shows placing top 3, then bring on the pro card talk. I wish you the best of luck on your journey mate, you look great, keep up the work!

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Back looks great, legs need some work from what I can see hams especially but I think you need to get your feet wet with a national show before you jump on the pro card talk. It's a long road bro and if you do achieve it, it will be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life. Compete more, get more stage time, practice your posing and get your name recognized. Couple years down the road after those wheels come in and you've done a few national shows placing top 3, then bring on the pro card talk. I wish you the best of luck on your journey mate, you look great, keep up the work!

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Thank you brother. I'm aware and ready for the tasks ahead on this long journey. :sp:rt-smi:sp:rt-smi I'm lucky with my job that it's conducive to my bodybuilding lifestyle/schedule for me to actually pursue this. I've never felt happier.

UPDATE

ASHOP DVD'S ARRIVED! Test Prop, Deca, Oral dbol. Amazing products but as of late super long TA.

Starting my 6-8 week Test Deca cycle off today. Test 280mg EW, Deca 500mg EW. I'm slowly going to taper up on the Deca dose weekly.

PRIORITIZING MY INTESTINAL HEALTH.

So my digestive, intestinal and colon health has been shit for as long as I can remember. Bodybuilding diets are chalked full of protein and when you're in depletion you're extra low on fiber and carbs. After my most recent show (last week) I realized It was time for a change. I want my food to absorb better, improve my colon health, lower my cholesterol, and become regular again. I know that my longevity should be first in mind but really this decision was made so I can improve nutrient partitioning, become regular, and make room to eat more in a day. lol.

IMO orals are an amazing tool and can be used responsibly and effectively long term during off season to help yield quality muscle gains and bring up lagging parts. IMO taking an androgen 2 days out of the week followed by anabolics is great formula for success. My problem is no matter how moderate I go on my doses and no matter how much Liver & organ care products I use my intestines take a viscous beating and I loose my appetite and regularity.

This is what has brought me to Pharmacom Labs. I would like to get the opinion of vets out there that have experimented with this. My theory is if I use Anadrol suspension, Tren Base, and Test Base I'll be avoiding the hormone actually impacting my intestines by avoiding oral administration and keep my appetite high throughout my off season protocol. I know the hormones are still liver toxic but my main concern is appetite and digestive support. Just added this to my arsenal.

Probiotics Flora Health 30 Billion
Whole psyllium husk Fiber
Betain HCL + Peptin
Miralax for the first couple weeks

Maybe some of you experienced Insulin users out there can give me your advice. I take Insulin 8-12 IU on the days that I train lagging body parts. I also take HGH (In my case Mk677,huperzine A) on these days. I take my Mk677 right when I wake up then do fasted cardio for 45 min. Then with my first meal of the day I take 4IU Novolin R and take one more dose on my third meal (every other meal). I don't ever consume simple sugars on the days I use insulin. I eat complex carbs (yams, Sweet potato) with all of my meals. MY QUESTION IS: Will taking the fiber in the morning before my Insulin shot cause any negative issues?

Still waiting on MAO LABS and PHARMACOM LAB products to arrive. MAO has been amazing with response time and helpful with any question I have. Having a little bit of technical difficulties using bitcoin for Pharmacom. I get that it's faster but it's also way more complicated for the consumer.

I'll keep you guys posted! :D

Wish you the absolute best. What you put into this is what you will get out.! Keep pounding!

Keep posting updates of your progress. Would like to track this thread!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131