over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible negative theory about Sarms and Ostarine

Serpico

Registered
Was just thinking what is the possibility that while on Sarms that the sarm could block the Androgen receptor from other androgens such as Testosterone and other gear rendering them less effective or non effective while running sarms with gear? If Sarms act like Serms only at the Androgen receptor and Serms attaches to the Estrogen receptor blocking estrogen from attaching why wouldnt Sarms block Teatosterone from attaching to the AR receptor Making your AR receptors forced to only use the Sarm as it's source of androgen blocking test and or other gear? I thought about this because I'm taking a ton of stuff incuding Ostarine and I'm on TRT (raised dose from 200mgs weekly to 400mgs weekly about a month ago) and I just feel like I'm not making the gains from the test Like I have in the past. And this is Test cyp from a legit Pharmacy from a doctor good stuff, also have been using testim at 10grams a day aswell, like I said I'm just not seeing the gains I normally would and the only thing different is taking the sarms. Hence my theory.

Yes..

Was just thinking what is the possibility that while on Sarms that the sarm could block the Androgen receptor from other androgens such as Testosterone and other gear rendering them less effective or non effective while running sarms with gear? If Sarms act like Serms only at the Androgen receptor and Serms attaches to the Estrogen receptor blocking estrogen from attaching why wouldnt Sarms block Teatosterone from attaching to the AR receptor Making your AR receptors forced to only use the Sarm as it's source of androgen blocking test and or other gear? I thought about this because I'm taking a ton of stuff incuding Ostarine and I'm on TRT (raised dose from 200mgs weekly to 400mgs weekly about a month ago) and I just feel like I'm not making the gains from the test Like I have in the past. And this is Test cyp from a legit Pharmacy from a doctor good stuff, also have been using testim at 10grams a day aswell, like I said I'm just not seeing the gains I normally would and the only thing different is taking the sarms. Hence my theory.

You know I was just thinking about this the other day, makes sense unfortunately, not sure how to find out tho.

The only argument against it why are we allowed to stack multiple Anabolics effectively? But why would the AR receptor be able to allow multiple androgen to attach but the estrogen receptor doesn't? I know the Sarms are designed just like Serms to only attach to certain AR receptors IE muscle and Bone and perhaps it's designed like Serms to block out other androgens. Think about it from a basic standpoint a SERM activates and ataches itself to specific Estrogen receptors and that receptor believes the SERM to be estrogen therefor harsher estrogens like estradiol e2 will not attach and activate, same way clomid works as an anti estrogen being a weak estrogen binding to the receptor blocking harsher estrogens. Unfortunatly I have two bottles left Im gking to drop it and see what happens my gut tells me that it is having an antagonistic effect on the receptor to Testosterone. Hopefully someone with knowledge can shed light on this and preferably not a sponsor selling Sarms no offense lol.

SARMS are not perfect yet. The original idea behind SARMS was to treat things like prostate cancer. So we wanted to develop a drug that would block androgen receptors in the prostate without affecting receptors in the rest of the body.

What we really want is one that blocks androgens in the Hypothalamus, so that our brain doesn't think androgen levels are too high, therefore it would carry on making our own testosterone, therefore we'd never shut down.

As far as i know we have not figured that out yet.

Now what we do have is the first version, one that should be active only in the prostate, to protect against too much androgen receptor activity leading to growth, all the while leaving muscle tissue alone.

Unfortunately I don't think it's perfect yet. I think there is still some degree of competitive binding going on. So if you were wanting to be "natural" then using something like a SARM could be a real advantage.

If however you are using large amounts of androgens and are hoping to get the most out of them, then yes, you need to save that stuff for another day.

Hopeing I just didn't waste 3 months of Test
Just to be replaced with the minimal gains from 12.5 mgs of sarms! Def dropping it and going to see what kind of gains I start making with my receptors just receiving the testosterone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear