over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin and injections, this is all new to me

massivemark

Registered
You will have to forgive me but this all new to me.

From what Im understanding, you can use insulin size pins to administer follistatin, is this true?

Do you add water to your bottle of follistatin? If so, how much?

Also, do you have to make sure not to hit any blood vessels when using insulin size pins? Do you have to pull back and make sure there is no blood?

You use Follistatin for 10 days? After that, how long does it last in the body until it starts to diminish?

This board is amazing from what Ive read so far.

MM...check PM!

You will have to forgive me but this all new to me.

From what Im understanding, you can use insulin size pins to administer follistatin, is this true?

Do you add water to your bottle of follistatin? If so, how much?

Also, do you have to make sure not to hit any blood vessels when using insulin size pins? Do you have to pull back and make sure there is no blood?

You use Follistatin for 10 days? After that, how long does it last in the body until it starts to diminish?

This board is amazing from what Ive read so far.

In one thread i believe i finally found the answer for the difference between those getting GREAT gains and those only getting good gains. It was that i injected my follistatin in a fasted state, on the toilet mid log drop while humming the theme song to two and a half men. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS EXACTLY, it wont work =-) LOL, just kidding. I can see this in quotes already and the 12 pm's i will get as to what the name of the song is so someone can download it to hum it.

Folli is best recon'd with 1ml of water(from my experiments), you then would take between 100-150 mcg a day till it runs out. I finsihed mine in 7 days and got amazing results. It is a very very complex peptide, large number of aminos chained together, SO it degrades pretty rapidly. I would reccommend finishing it in 7days ONLY because thats what i would do. As far as apirating, i am not covering basic injection techniques. And yes insulin pins. I thinkt hat before you consider folli, you should go to www.howtodinjections.com and do some reading buddy. This stuff takes time to learn.

jsut my .02 cents

Morning or night??

Just something I havent seen spelled out as clearly as other stuff on here.

Morning when your body is in a "fasted state" so upon wakening or right after your morning cardio

In one thread i believe i finally found the answer for the difference between those getting GREAT gains and those only getting good gains. It was that i injected my follistatin in a fasted state, on the toilet mid log drop while humming the theme song to two and a half men. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS EXACTLY, it wont work =-) LOL, just kidding. I can see this in quotes already and the 12 pm's i will get as to what the name of the song is so someone can download it to hum it.

Folli is best recon'd with 1ml of water(from my experiments), you then would take between 100-150 mcg a day till it runs out. I finsihed mine in 7 days and got amazing results. It is a very very complex peptide, large number of aminos chained together, SO it degrades pretty rapidly. I would reccommend finishing it in 7days ONLY because thats what i would do. As far as apirating, i am not covering basic injection techniques. And yes insulin pins. I thinkt hat before you consider folli, you should go to www.howtodinjections.com and do some reading buddy. This stuff takes time to learn.

jsut my .02 cents

Hello Osiris , your is a very interesting post , you are always of help for me but I've not understand exactly the Follistatin protocol use , 1mg in 7 days and it's ok for good result .... and after???? When I could repeat the protocol???
Tks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity