The Synthetine Experiment

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
There has been a lot of talk about high dosed synthetine recently. As I always post 3ml preworkout is a great dose for most but in my experience the more I have used the better the results. I have experimented with different doses in the past but figured it would be fun to do this. I spoke about this in private to a few people and have convinced Phidias and Rambo to try this with me.

Phidias has used these doses in the past with amazing results so was happy to take part. Rambo is going on vacation soon so he said he will do it for that reason. I hope others will take part and please post your findings in this thread. I know some great posters such as RMTT, BobbyLight and Gunsmith are using synthetine right now so I hope they can update this thread if they have time. We can all learn from oneanother and it will be fun to do this together. You don't have to do the protocol will be using so just let people know your protocol and any positives or negatives you experience.

We will be dosing 10ml per day. That will likely be split into 2 x 5ml injections. I am planning 5ml first thing and 5ml pre workout. I will be bulking so my aim is to minimize fat gain as I grow. I hope it will assist in multiple areas of my cycle. At the moment I am using 875mg (down from 1g) test per week but will lower that to 500mg and add in some npp. I know Phidias will be cutting so it's good we have different goals. I think Rambo wants to basically look better (as we all do) so more improve body composition but won't be altering his diet too much. When they see this they can post details. If anyone else is using synthetine please mention your dose and goals.

I will be starting tomorrow at 3ml x 2 and the next day go straight up to the high dose of 5ml x 2 as I want to change fast. I will post pics a long the way.

Yeah man I'm enjoying it...even though I'm eating more now trying to grow it helps out and I notice a pre workout boost from it.

I do want to try this protocol but it won't be until July as that's the next time I plan on doing a hard mini diet. I'll most likely continue to use 3ml prewokrout until then at which point I'll work up to the higher dosage.

It will be cool to see others results before then though.

Do you get any pip with those amounts? I only do 1ml injections and, although very rarely, I will have some minor pip depending where I put it.

I have 3ml syringes I may try running 6ml to see the difference. I have never gone over 2ml.

Last edited:
Love this shit, I'll be following thanks guys....

Yeah man I'm enjoying it...even though I'm eating more now trying to grow it helps out and I notice a pre workout boost from it.

I do want to try this protocol but it won't be until July as that's the next time I plan on doing a hard mini diet. I'll most likely continue to use 3ml prewokrout until then at which point I'll work up to the higher dosage.

It will be cool to see others results before then though.

3ml pre workout is a good dose and more than enough to get great results. But it's definitely worth experimenting in the future and seeing what you find yourself at higher doses. Hopefully you pick up something from this thread. For advanced guys like yourself 3ml twice daily (especially pre cardio and pre training) is a great protocol I know is very effective. This will be the first time I have run it at such a high dose for a longer period. Definitely going to do 1 month then go from there and decide if it's worth carrying on or come down and I guess back up when I cut in the summer.

Do you get any pip with those amounts? I only do 1ml injections and, although very rarely, I will have some minor pip depending where I put it.

I have 3ml syringes I may try running 6ml to see the difference. I have never gone over 2ml.

I have done 5ml pre workout before and no pip at all. I also done 3ml 3 times daily for 4 days in the past and the results were fantastic. But those few 5ml pre workout shots were enough to show me this cycle shouldn't be an issue at all. Sure it's a lot of volume and who can be bothered shooting 5ml twice daily but it's water based and the injs are so easy for me so 2, 3 or 5ml don't really feel any different for me in regards to injections.

It's weird as some people even at 1ml get bad pip from synthetine. That's why they just brought out a pain free synthetine. I think I read it has a ph balancer added and it should get rid of any pip for users so it will be worth trying that. I have not used the new batch as I still have some old bottles I have been saving. So I should note my run for the first 30 days will be from older bottles. I recently tried high dosed ALCAR caps but it's night and day different and they don't compare (still a great supplement though) so I haven't injected synthetine consistency in a while.

If anything ever gives pip I usually recommend pinning glutes with a 1 inch needle. I would also recommend pinning very slowly which many don't do with synthetine as it's water based and flows really fast even with a 30G. I will be using 25-26G 1/2-5/8 pins for my cycle. All my injections will probably go in my delts everyday.

Love this shit, I'll be following thanks guys....

Make sure you get the sexy French man to post updated pics :D He told me he was fat so he should make some crazy changes. Although his idea of fat could be completely different to my idea of fat :eek: For me you have fat, very fat then worst of all little slice fat.

Last edited:
I'm still at 3ml Preworkout.....no pip whatsoever. In hitting quads and ventrogluteal areas with a 1" 25ga. It goes in easily.....and absorbed very quickly.

I'm eating at maintenance currently...maybe slightly less as I felt I was getting a little too much "fluff" from my bulk...and I wanted to let my body catch up.

I'm only using on workout days...so averaging 5 days a week.....I think I'm heading into week #4 next week.

But my morning bodyweight is down about 5 lbs on average and I haven't really been trying to lose. Also noticed I'm having to use the next notch in on my belts....so my waist is getting tighter.

Also I know it's not a "pump" product....but I've been getting some insane pumps lately. Only thing different I'm doing is this and the Cardarine I added in last week.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I started today, took 3mls as soon as it landed lol. I'll be starting at 3mls twice a day, AM and preworkout (late evening on nontraining days). I do full body training 3x a week. Only thing I am changing training wise is I have started to back off the weight and focus on stretch/contraction with slow reps, holding on the contraction. Diet is the same, around 2500-3000cals which is pretty much maintenance. My plan is to recomp over the next three weeks before my vacation. I'm on 1.5g test and I take 1 dbol, 1 tbol, and 1 winny 5 days a week in the AM. I'll post more details later.

I'm currently doing 2ML with 2IU humalog with fasted cardio. I then wait 2 hours to eat my first meal to continue to let the fat burning take place.

Im doing 2ML with 1CC test base pre workout. The PIP is real hit and miss. Some days its smooth as butter other days its pretty bad.

If i had excess funds id give 6-8ML/day.

I'm currently doing 2ML with 2IU humalog with fasted cardio. I then wait 2 hours to eat my first meal to continue to let the fat burning take place.

Im doing 2ML with 1CC test base pre workout. The PIP is real hit and miss. Some days its smooth as butter other days its pretty bad.

If i had excess funds id give 6-8ML/day.

Like tren_plz said it's hit and miss, but for me more miss than hit. Well maybe more hit than miss depending on whether or not pip is the "hit" or the "miss." lol anyway I've gotten some pip like once or twice out of maybe 15 shots now.

I've been using 2.5ml pre-workout for about 2 years and have enjoyed the results. Like stated above, pip every once in a while, typically a non-issue.

I've always used a 30g 5/8 needle, so I might try shooting deeper with a 1" pin if I get inspired by this thread to jump to 5-10ml a day :)

I took another 3mls to the other glute about an hour ago. It stings going in but no PIP afterwards. I then did the P90X Ab Ripper X workout. My core is tight and got a nice sweat going. Today is a nontraining day but I'm going to try and train abs on my off days.

I took another 3mls to the other glute about an hour ago. It stings going in but no PIP afterwards. I then did the P90X Ab Ripper X workout. My core is tight and got a nice sweat going. Today is a nontraining day but I'm going to try and train abs on my off days.

Rambo, how much are you currently weighing in at?

I have also noticed an increase in sweat during workouts, however unsure if this is due to the synthetine (5ml pre workout) or recent addition of tren (20mg M-F). Significant increase in endurance as well, which I found rather interesting as tren would typically decrease stamina.

I have also noticed an increase in sweat during workouts, however unsure if this is due to the synthetine (5ml pre workout) or recent addition of tren (20mg M-F). Significant increase in endurance as well, which I found rather interesting as tren would typically decrease stamina.
I weighed myself today and was at 199lbs on the dot. Ideally I need to be around 185lbs to be as lean as I want to be. It's easier said then done. I need to bring down my cals, and incorporate some type of cardio to bring me down where I need to be. Today I took 4ml in my left lat in the AM and another 4ml in my right lat an hour ago.

Those are the 2 main things I notice when I first start synthetine. The 3rd being increased vascularity. The sweating is definitely due to the synthetine. Obviously tren can add to sweating as well but you aren't exactly high dosing it. Loads have guys have mentioned to me the increased sweating whilst training on synthetine though. I noticed it straightaway the 1st time I ever took it.

I weighed myself today and was at 199lbs on the dot. Ideally I need to be around 185lbs to be as lean as I want to be. It's easier said then done. I need to bring down my cals, and incorporate some type of cardio to bring me down where I need to be. Today I took 4ml in my left lat in the AM and another 4ml in my right lat an hour ago.

Solid!! Sounds like you'll be just in time to hit that goal with the upcoming vacation:headbang:

Those are the 2 main things I notice when I first start synthetine. The 3rd being increased vascularity. The sweating is definitely due to the synthetine. Obviously tren can add to sweating as well but you aren't exactly high dosing it. Loads have guys have mentioned to me the increased sweating whilst training on synthetine though. I noticed it straightaway the 1st time I ever took it.

Yea, you're probably right about the Synthetine causing all the sweating then. Going to increase it to 7ml pre-workout tomorrow and see if there's a noticeable difference. Zero PIP which has been great! Keeping Tren around 100mg and Test at 200mg/week, so normally wouldn't notice this much sweating during a workout.

Vascularity has definitely increased as well!

Really don’t see the point in mega dosing this. Sounds like a reps trying to push sales. I believe this product does work when you have guys like meadows saying 2cc preworkout is very effective. Or Jordan Peters saying 1.5cc twice a day. But I can’t see anyone shooting 10-20ml is this stuff. Like 2cc of test is effective but then going and shooting 10cc because it’s gonna work better. Sure it’s gonna be better but really unnecessary.

It’s kinda funny how easy it is to persuade people on the internet lol

Last edited:
Is there much of a difference between 10.5 ml x 4 time a week and 6 ml each day? On a ketodiet and using insulin pre wo. The weekly dosage is the same, but since it requires insulin for best results..

Really don’t see the point in mega dosing this. Sounds like a reps trying to push sales. I believe this product does work when you have guys like meadows saying 2cc preworkout is very effective. Or Jordan Peters saying 1.5cc twice a day. But I can’t see anyone shooting 10-20ml is this stuff. Like 2cc of test is effective but then going and shooting 10cc because it’s gonna work better. Sure it’s gonna be better but really unnecessary.

It’s kinda funny how easy it is to persuade people on the internet lol

Agreed..... I think even Ray Charles can see this.... so more isn't better...EXCEPT in this case...:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131