over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thailand (Patong) pharmacies

manilla

Registered
This topics probably been done a million times but I’ll be heading to Thailand for 10 days and I’ll be in Patong for a few nights.

Was wondering if anyone had any particular brands to look out for/use in the pharmacies? What’s the average costs of gear in the pharmacies there? Can I haggle? So the pharmacies have other drugs? Painkillers etc

The gear is still ugl ain’t it?

Looking for experiences. Never been to a place where you can buy these things “legally”.

Obviously not taking anything back home. Just gonna abuse some orals as I’m there eating lots of cheap ass food lol.

ugl and pharm grade

painkillers, xanax, valium

go to smaller pharmacies in side streets not big chain ones

peace

Alpha pharma is prob the pick of the lot,they have thaiger pharma,schering Test Enanthate,sus 250,proviron,all the basics.All the pharma buy their gear from the same wholesaler in Phuket,you will see the same catalogue in every pharm that sells gear.95% of the pharma stock no gear,they make a phone call in front of you to see if the item(s) you are asking about is in stock and what the best price is if your asking for numbers.if you want to purchase you pay up front and your told to come back in a couple of hours to pick up your order. The days of cheap gear in Thailand are gone to so don’t expect cheap prices.you used to be able to play them off against each other to get cheaper prices but they have cottoned on to this and now they all keep their prices the same.

Whats the best way to get that stuff back to the states safely? Im heading to Thailand as well next year

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Alpha pharma is prob the pick of the lot,they have thaiger pharma,schering Test Enanthate,sus 250,proviron,all the basics.All the pharma buy their gear from the same wholesaler in Phuket,you will see the same catalogue in every pharm that sells gear.95% of the pharma stock no gear,they make a phone call in front of you to see if the item(s) you are asking about is in stock and what the best price is if your asking for numbers.if you want to purchase you pay up front and your told to come back in a couple of hours to pick up your order. The days of cheap gear in Thailand are gone to so don’t expect cheap prices.you used to be able to play them off against each other to get cheaper prices but they have cottoned on to this and now they all keep their prices the same.

What kinda prices we talking then?

And to the guy asking about bringing it back to the states.. supposedly for like $10 the pharmacies will point you to a doctor that can write a legit script for a drug.. could use that to bring it back through customs. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Just read that online. I’m a pussy though and I’d never travel with drugs.. seen to much locked up abroad

Last edited:
Can I post prices here?
That theory you mention about getting a Thailand script is false! American authorities do not recognise Thai prescriptions or any other countries script for that matter.If you are from the US I honestly wouldn’t bother bringing/mailing anything back,what you have available on your domestic black market is just as good if not better.

Whats the best way to get that stuff back to the states safely? Im heading to Thailand as well next year

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

You don't. You get a script here in the states like a normal person and don't risk your freedom.

Don't they call that "Poonwang" (LOL).......................... JP

That made me actually lol. Good one man. :headbang:

The 5 mg Thai pink dbol, I think it's called Anabol, is the best dbol I've tried. Can't remember the price but it was roughly a third of the cheapest price I found online.

I also picked up some 10 mg blue hearts , I think called Danabol and made by March Pharmaceuticals, on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Got a 500 tablet container for about 30 bucks USD.

The 5 mg Thai pink dbol, I think it's called Anabol, is the best dbol I've tried. Can't remember the price but it was roughly a third of the cheapest price I found online.

I also picked up some 10 mg blue hearts , I think called Danabol and made by March Pharmaceuticals, on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Got a 500 tablet container for about 30 bucks USD.

wow i miss those pink thai dbols with the snake on em. the good ol' days

cant believe i recently visited Thailand and didn't think about grabbing me some of them.:cool:

Go down Bangla Road (probably spelt it wrong).

Its the main road with all the bars and hookers.

Halfway down you'll see 2 "pharmacies" on either side.

Both had legit Alpha Pharma when I was there.

As mentioned the days of cheap gear are long gone.

Its equivalent to what we pay here in Canada.

What are the laws in Thailand? I know it’s like life in the slammer there for dealing drugs and years for like drug use, but is AAS, considered “drug use” there? Are you in the same amount of trouble if you get caught with a few vials of T and whatever as you would be in the US? I would think not if they sell it in the open pharmacies.

Last edited:
Update

After being called the rock all day long (lmao wat)

Finally found one pharmacy that carried alpha. Tried about 12-15 pharmacies and only one had it.

But maybe 1/3 the pharmacies carried anabolics.

Went with this for the 2 weeks im here.

Is it okay to post the costs? The dbol was 1300baht which is $53.95usd (no haggling)

The sust was 440 baht $18.26 usd

Just for anyone wondering in the future

��

Happily walking home with the goodz

Last edited:
That paki sus corks bad.should of gotten Anavar bro,last thing you want to feel in that heat is bloated and watery from dbol.

That paki sus corks bad.should of gotten Anavar bro,last thing you want to feel in that heat is bloated and watery from dbol.

I like dbol. Anavar meh. Maybe at high doses. Pretty weak drug. Bring the bloat.

Almost got some halo but didn’t want to spend 2800baht

thailand is a conundrum... sure u have gear there otc... but who wants to be disciplined and sleep eat train when its hot, the beer is cheap and cold, the clubs, the women, the beach.. party time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws