over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total Cholesterol 120?

discohornet

Kilo Klub Member
After I donated blood, they posted my cholesterol results. Unfortunately they didn't specify my HDL levels, but at 120, I would think I'd almost be concerned about total cholesterol period, wouldn't I?

I eat about 8 eggs a day, I've been on HRT, or some kind of blast/cruise of at least 500mg test, and the last run I was using 400mg test 400mg tren e. This ended just about a month ago. I do tend to fast quite a bit. And I have been known to run DNP in low doses and spurts throughout the year. I take several grams of EPA/DHA, but not every day religiously. Sometimes I forget. I have been taking 25mcg of T3 indefinitely for about two years.

I am getting ready to have a full panel done through privatemdlabs. So I am not asking anyone to play doctor here, just curious about anyone's reaction to a number so low? Is there a point where it's too low?

You didn't mention a statin so I will assume you are not taking one.

My guess would be a dismal HDL value. It's real common around this parts. Do you know your values pre gear? Not in between cycles. Before you started any PED.

I know at 44 years old my HDL was easily in the 70s. It's now 1/2 that. My LDL hasn't changed too much. But it certainly didn't go down.

I remember my GP telling me I got an A+ on my blood work pre-gear. He wouldn't say that know. Even if he didn't die of a heart attack 2 years ago. Nice guy tho.

Anyway, your HDL ain't gonna be pretty. IMHO.

That's next up on my list to test, the HDL. And no, I'm not on a statin. I drink a ton of coconut milk and almond milk, since regular dairy rocks me out til tuesday.

I am willing to bet the HDL is low. I'll be getting a full panel shortly. I wish though, it would have included that number.

Yeah disco the total is almost a meaningless number. Now yes at first glance 120 is low per se. But it really makes a difference if you are HDL 10 + LDL 90 + triglycerides 20[100] versus HDL 40 + LDL 70 + Tris 10[50]. When you get your full labs in the HDL will be what you wanna look at. Triglycerides are probably #2 on your wish list. LDL and vLDL are really tertiary. You are almost surely under 100 on LDL anyway which in a vaccum is OK but again if that HDL is less than 20 that's not good, almost not matter how low your LDL is.
I think almost every MD would rather see you at HDL 50 and LDL 120 than HDL 20 and LDL 90.
Mack Truck has a total cholesterol less than 90 which he and his MD think is ok. I myself don't share that opinion but whatever. I definitely think HDL can be too low. Prolonged use of aas will surely drive this figure down, some compounds accelerate the loss of HDL more than others. Tren being the greatest. Since you mentioned you were on that I'd expect sadly to maybe see your HDL kinda low.

I just ordered the labs and will be drawing tomorrow. I'll update when I get my results!

my cholesterol levels are around 138 usually. they are even low on cycle when i had them checked once. my HDL is in the upper 30's, which is low. but the ratio between the 2 is high so many dr's think that is fine. people with low cholesterol levels have higher chances of stroke from what i have read.

Got my results back.

hematocrit was 45.9
hemoglobin 16.1

Creatinine 1.22

HDL 51
LDL 60
Triglycerides 42

My eGHR is 76. I'm only curious about that because I want to make sure my kidneys are healthy. There was a Note on my report, which I imagine might be on a lot of reports. It was in the section eGFR If Acricn Am which I can only assume means the eGFR is different for African Americans. It goes on to say

"Note: A persistent eGFR <60 ml/min/1.73 m2 (3 months or more) may indicate chronic kidney disease. An eGFR >59 mL/min/1.73 m2 with an elevated urine protein also may indicate chronic kidney diease. "

Is this just a generic note on here or do I need to look into further testing?

How do my other numbers look? I can tell I need to get my HDL up, but it's not in the tank either, so that's good.

I was relieved to see my hematocrit at 46, which means I'm in a nice and healthy range.

Testosterone was still at 1072 which I'm trying to bring down because I'm on HRT at this point and don't want to be too high. I'm using 150mg of Test (50mg of Test E and 25mg of Test P on Mon. and Thurs.) so I guess maybe I need to lower that even more?

Free Test was at 65 which is high.

Estradiol was at 37

IGF was at 562 (i'm taking 4 ius of rips daily)

Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum was .7

TSH was 1.25 which is kind of low. T4 was 6.2 (ref 4.5-12)

Kinda low but not bad.

Anyone else notice anything concerning? There's a bunch of other numbers in here if you need me to type them out.

Disco those are outstanding numbers I'm glad I was wrong. I just got my best ever labs myself but yours beat mine. I would not change a thing honestly. Your total test is decent for that dose and your e2 is fine for where that test is. Well done whatever you are doing works near perfectly

Disco those are outstanding numbers I'm glad I was wrong. I just got my best ever labs myself but yours beat mine. I would not change a thing honestly. Your total test is decent for that dose and your e2 is fine for where that test is. Well done whatever you are doing works near perfectly

I agree, his numbers are excellent. I once had a total of 187, with triglycerides at 71, HDL at 45, and LDL at 128 = yikes! FRY DAT CHICKEN!

Last edited:
awesome news. Thanks guys!

I have tended to get caught up in using quite a bit of gear over the past year, but I've always used "lower then pro" amounts, and I usually don't stay on a blast type of scenario for longer than two months. That's usually because the blast includes tren and I want to pull my eyeballs out after about two months.

awesome news. Thanks guys!

I have tended to get caught up in using quite a bit of gear over the past year, but I've always used "lower then pro" amounts, and I usually don't stay on a blast type of scenario for longer than two months. That's usually because the blast includes tren and I want to pull my eyeballs out after about two months.

Keep up the blood donations and not too long blasts and you likely will be fine indefinitely

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131