over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best postworkout meal ?

/rant

Registered
hello all, my usual postworkout meal is protein shake, but I am seeking for something else. From time to time a chnge is good. What do you take ? Thanks in advance.

I'm with you i take a shake loaded with protein an hr b4 a workout.... I do eat b4 my workouts thou.... A few hrs b4 ill have breakfast like right now then ill drink a shake but always have a meal b4 working out also

I'm with you i take a shake loaded with protein an hr b4 a workout.... I do eat b4 my workouts thou.... A few hrs b4 ill have breakfast like right now then ill drink a shake but always have a meal b4 working out also

:)

wild caught white fish (cod, whiting, flounder) and jasmine rice are my go-to post workout meal. sometimes I use cream of rice for a change.

Simple carbs are great after a workout to restore glycogen stores. I don't know if you have a rice cooker, but man it saves time. After I get home from the gym I'll drink a protein shake and throw some white rice in the rice cooker and cook fish. It will all be done within 20 minutes and chow done

Simple carbs are great after a workout to restore glycogen stores. I don't know if you have a rice cooker, but man it saves time. After I get home from the gym I'll drink a protein shake and throw some white rice in the rice cooker and cook fish. It will all be done within 20 minutes and chow done

I usually go 1:1 in my PWO shake with Isolate and dextrose. An hour or so later I'll have fruity pebbles and/or sherbet (lol), or if I'm eating clean I'll have white rice.

Brown rice and chicken breast one hour after my PWO shake. I'm boring.

I time my training so that i have eaten at least 1 hr before and post training i have chicken and sweet potato. Works right into my macros and no protein shake

1 Serving of ABB XXL Vanilla with skim milk and strawberries blended in. Steak and rice and hour later.

Shake as im leaving the gym = 50g egg white protein and 50g Karboload

Meal after shake is 10oz lean beef and 10-12oz sweet potatoes

You guys eat so light! I always have 2 scoops of Isopure and some maize. I then eat a meal about 45-60 minutes later.

Leg day is 2 cups whole wheat organic rotini, 16oz extra lean grind beef, 1 cup organic pasta sauce, and 4 slices of toasted Ezekiel bread.

The other 3 days are 16oz extra lean ground beef, 12oz steamed brown rice, 2 whole wheat torts, 10oz shredded lettuce, large tomato, and a large Visalia onion. I go very light on the condiments and use 1/8 of a packet of low sodium taco seasoning and 2 spoonfuls of garden fresh salsa.

Usually can still eat a horse after these but must resist. Only down side for me is the sodium with these meals. It's only a few hundred mgs, which is low for most but it's about 95% of my sodium intake.

I always have a 10 grams of glutamine, then a protein shake 5-10 minutes later. I add bcaa's, taurine, aakg, oakg. and carbo max with some frozen fruit. 45 minutes later I have 3 scrambled eggs and 1/2 cup of oatmeal

My coach has me eat Thomas brand bagels and protein. Then 8oz steak 4oz red potato and 1tbsp peanut butter couple hours later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post workout shake.
Cut up and freeze over night some fresh pineapple
And banana chunks.
Then throw them in a blender with10- 20gr of your favorite tasting aminos And 10gr of unflavored glutamine. Add water as you see fit.

Taste is great incorporates aminos and glutamine for recovery. And natural sugar from the fruit should spike your insulin.
Quick and ez pz.

Nothing like hitting a buffet after leg day. Especially when I can get one for free.

Nothing like hitting a buffet after leg day. Especially when I can get one for free.
Free is always great! And the above(my shake) is to hit your sweet tooth in a positive way. After an exhausting workout. Still need food.:)
Leg day is the most taxing for myself. Definitely need to fuel up after ward!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Handsdown grilled salmon some rice and avocado bammmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Stir Fry Chicken, Yellow Green Squash, Brocccoli, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Onions, and Red Pepper

Calories 330, Total Fat 3g,Total Carbs 30g, Dietary Fiber 12g, Protein 49g

Last edited:
I’ve been eating three grilled chicken thighs with minute jasmine rice cup 50g protein and 50g carbs quick and simple

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws