over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emeric Helped this guy!!

Neat

I'ts like meeting the guy who invented post-it-notes or white-out. The "why didn't I think of that" product

Dave Pulcinella should make a documentary with Jim Chelossi and his father.

Wow...interesting...much respect to you Emeric!!

A guy I just met has an uncle with this........could he or others call you directly? I am getting tired of typing!!!!

Yes, give the guy my direct tel #. I will ask the permision of Jim to post his father`s improvment here on professionalmuscle.

Here is the information on Jim Chelossi`s father.

Attachments

• Dad NGF 3.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 580
idk if this has been discussed before. but whats NGF? i dont think ive heard of it.

idk if this has been discussed before. but whats NGF? i dont think ive heard of it.

NGF is natural adaptogenic dietary supplement, and is specially formulated to help people with memory problems. The growth factor molecules in NGF are 5000 DALTONS, and are not available to the general public. I been helping 4 other people with memory problems and the results are excellent. Jim Chelossi`s father has been taking the NGF since January 2008, and the others have been taking it for 3 weeks. The response to NGF has been very positive, and differs from any results they had seen prior to taking it.

If anyone has some one in their family with memory problems, don't hesitate to contact me and I will introduce them to NGF free of charge.

Here is sum recent photos on Jim`s fhater ( the fhater is 71 years old)

Attachments

• IMG_0211 Jim`s Father 1.JPG
    IMG_0211 Jim`s Father 1.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_0209 Jim`s Father 2.JPG
    IMG_0209 Jim`s Father 2.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 653
Emeric,not trying to highjack this thread but iv'e been meaning to ask you a question(irrelevant to anything here),but anyway since you are romanian-what are your thoughts on alflutops?

Emeric,not trying to highjack this thread but iv'e been meaning to ask you a question(irrelevant to anything here),but anyway since you are romanian-what are your thoughts on alflutops?

Alflutops is a altternative to glucocorticosteroid to be use in local therapy of sholder periatrhritis,and the study by Noskov S.M, shows that in combination with diprospan is more effective than glucocorticosteroid.

Here is the information on Jim Chelossi`s father.

That is so cool, reading it really put a smile on my face. Not long ago my great grandfather passed away and I remember what it was like taking care of him. This sounds like a great product Emeric!

That is so cool, reading it really put a smile on my face. Not long ago my great grandfather passed away and I remember what it was like taking care of him. This sounds like a great product Emeric!

The lates up date on Jim`s father is that, Jim`s dad is now making his own lunch, simple thing, like peanut butter and yelly sandwich. He has not made himself a meal in over 2 years. This is very big progres.

If any of you have a relative sufering with Alzheimer`s pleas contact me I will be glead to healp FREE.

First of all I would like to say I am sorry for taking so long to post.
I want to thank Emric for all his help with my father. The NGF has been a great help to my dad. For a long time he was going only down hill.
Now he works out with me every day and is much more pleasant to be around. He is doing things that he has not done in years laughing, joining conversations and much more. .There was a time he spent most the day in bed.
Thank you again Emric .I am sure there are a lot of people that you will help with the NGF.
Jim

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity