over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

criticism wanted

balplayer

Banned
here is a picture of myself taken last april. before my first cycle. i am larger and more cut now needless to say. i wanted to show you this so you would get a idea of what i had to work with. im 5'9 200lbs 18 percent in the pic. am 11 percent now. anyways any criticism welcome. i want to compete in september in san diego. yet i need some guidance along the way. thanks

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 597
its kinda hard to tell from that pic and so far out from where ya need to be tris look like theyl be good the other arm is flexed but due to the angel i cant see it however as heavy as you are i do see when you get cut your back will look great looks thick must do lots of rows hu lets see um i think your upper body has about 1 year up on the lower body in rate of muscle but i could be wrong due to your weight in the pic just to thick to see much legs could use inner calf thick from the side view but the other leg the straight one where you can see the inner calf looks lean might want to point toes out when working calfs hope this helps in a small way i didnt hold anything back this is what i thought i would like to see a pic now that you lost weight to see how the legs turned out good luck on the comp keep us posted bro

thanks priest,
I do need to bring up my quads and calves. which im doing alot of work on currently. ive separated hams and quads into diffrent days so i can really smash them. calves are comming along too. legs are my main concern for sure. i lift very heavy so i wonder why my legs dont grow as id like. i have strenght but not the size. which i opposite of what i want. thanks for the reply, and to those who just looked and said nothing whats the deal with that?

Well - I didn't have a lot to add to preist's critique. I think your quads are relatively large, they definately overpower your calves. The lighting was too bright and/or you are too light (whitey - j/k) to see much definition. Quads looked very smooth because of this OR it could be that you said you were at 18%.

Keep on pressing. Focus on your goal and what you are going to be! My idol and bb'er that I want to emulate is Frank Zane. We have similar builds - both short and small frame (so muscle makes us look bigger). I just ordered some autographed pictures from him that are going up on the wall in my home gym to motivate me towards my next contest!

xcelbeyond

thanks guys, well i wanted to make the pic biggger but the file size was not accepted when i tried to post it. so i had to shrink it down

OK, I WILL REPLY

FROM THE PICS I SEE, YOU WILL NOT DO WELL ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL. MAYBE TOP FIVE IN A LOCAL SHOW AROUND HERE, YOU ARE FOM ARIZONA I SEE, SO IT IS TOUGH COMPETITION AROUND HERE. THIS IS A TOUGH SPORT, NOT FOR EVERYONE BY A LONG SHOT. AS FAR AS HOW I WOULD LIKE YOU TO LOOK 1. LEANER. 2. BIGGER CALVES. 3. MORE QUAD SWEEP-SEPERATION, MORE HAMSTRING SWEEP. 4. BIGR ARMS, CHEST. NOW THAT IS WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR, AM I RIGHT? AS FAR AS A GOOD BUILD ON A GUY, HELL YES, YOU LOOKGREAT!!!

im not going to walk into the show with that body. its just a basic model for what i started with. i apreciate your comments especially comming from someone like you. a pro! thanks.

Everyone pretty much nailed it. What I do like, is that overall you seem "thick" pretty much everywhere, except the calves...but I have no room to talk as my calves are my absolutely worst bodypart, they just suck....but I'm gonna hammer the hell outta them this next go around. Anyway, traps look good, and I'd bet that as you continue to cut, your "V" will come out nicely. You look big everywhere, also look to be a little more bf than I was when I did my first "real" cutting cycle, and man, what a difference taking off about 15-20 pounds of fat did for me!, as I'm sure you're experiencing now. At any rate, keep up the good work, and let us know how your prep goes, and show us some "after" shots too! Good luck with it bro!
PS-get a tan whitey...lol (j/k)

Oh nooooooo

Im sorry, I thought that was how you looked now. Show us now, then I will open my big mouth. hahahahaahaaaha You prolly changeed a lot!!!!! Night and day!!!!

if pros and a goof like me can look at a pic and say about the same thing whats with the judgeing and why is it what most think is one of the best in the show gets 10th lol it has to be a name thing sometimes

looks like my physique a few years ago

b-player,
Your physique looks like you've put in your time. I dont have anything that hasn't been said except keep on working and plugging away. Set your mind to your goal (show date) and fight like hell. You will be surprised at how your physique changes along the way getting ready for a show. I look like your typical pudgy, round faced guy until I get ready for a show. Not that I am by any means great, just that the change is night and day. Good luck to you.

thank you very much for the replies. i am going to start my second cycle soon and run it all the way until the show. it consists of:

d-bol 30mg ed 1-4
eq 400mg week 1-12
test cyp 500-600 1-12
and possible fina to end with cause i want to get real ripped.

I am weary about the time constraints of trying to get ready for september. ive never compteted before but i want to get my feet wet as they say. what im most concerned about is if ill compete light heavy or heavy. right now im 191 11 percent. by no means ripped. but i want to put on more mass so i dont know where ill come in at. im hitting th calves and quads like hell. thanks again guys

I would say focus on getting "cut" at this point. If you put on more muscle, great but cut first. This means getting your nutrition dialed-in and doing morning cardio.

If you come in as a big lt hvy at say 195 but smooth, not cut, a 178 pounder that's shredded will beat you hands down EVERY time. Now if you're both equally shredded, then symmetry comes into play.

If your focus is going to be you need to be "big enough," don't bother competing yet. I'm telling you this from experience - I did this and went in being one of larger competitiors in my class but way to smooth and soft. The ripped "little" guys blew me away!!

xcelbeyond

im gonna take that advice. your right, i should concentrate on quality of the muscle intead of size. i think i could come in at light heavy no problem.

speaking of hard and cut ever use halo alot of guys say it helps a few weeks out from a comp

IF you have enough fina, do some now and some later. Its the shit, I used it with sust250 last year before the season and turned into a friggen rock. It will harden you up and it's great for strength. Good luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131