over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks out from the OC and.....tragedy

swol

Registered
Well as I was dong my 55 minutes of cardio Friday mooring received a phone call, it was my sister, my mom had two massive aneurisms rupture. I guess my mother was not feeling to good so she called her husband and asked if he would come home. Well he only works about 5 minutes away and when he showed up one of them had all ready ruptured. At this point they did not know what had happened. This is when I got the call. They wanted to fly her to a near by Lubbock TX but could not bring her blood pressure up enough to fly here. I guess it took a few hrs to get it stable enough to fly her. Well when she arrived at the hospital they took an MRI of her brain and one side was completely black “dead” and the other side was dieing. At this point she was only breathing by machine. Once her husband mad it to the hospital they took her off.

I drove down to her house on Sunday once they had shipped her back. It was one of the hardest drives of my life. I had two days to prepare for the trip but I did nothing to get ready. I did not pack my meals like I should have. I did not wash any clothes and all my clothes where dirty. I did nothing I should have done in those two days. I guess I just did not want to go, ya know. I did stick to my diet. I was able to make some of my food at my mother’s house and the rest of the meals I ate at steak houses. I got up every morning and did my cardio and again b4 going to bed.

Well know I am back home and only have three weeks left till this show. I truly hope I do well at this show. It was very hard not to sit and eat with my family. You see my mom was one of the best cooks. Nobody is sure how or why she cooked so good she just did. As I stood in here kitchen all I could think about is her always quick to make me something to eat. After every show I did she would have about a 100 burritos made just for me and damn they always tasted so good. At the services when people got up to talk about her it was funny every single person talked about her food.

Sorry to here about your mother. Now brother it's time to get back to work. Go get um tiger and win the thing for mom.

I am sorry to hear that swol....You and your mother/family are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

My condolences .......I am so sorry .....my heart goes out to you and your family .......hang in there swol ...get this done for your mom

I'm sorry!

I don't know what to say, except how sorry I am to hear this.

Can't imagine how you feel or how hard this must be.

Best,
Dad

Im very sorry to hear this. I hope everything for you and your family goes well.

My mother passed away recently and it is horrible.

Really not much to say but I am truly sorry for your loss.

As you have decided to do the show take some motivation from others such at Brett Farve and go do your mom pround. She WILL be looking down and cheering you on.

CROWELR

Im sorry

I hate to hear about your mom Bro. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Good luck to you. The best people in the world come from that area I live not too far from Lubbock and was born in Borger... I cant imagine your loss.

Wow!

You dont know how sorry I am to hear this bro. I went through the same exact thing back in July and would wish it on no one. I was less than 1 week out from the USA. I am very sorry for you and your entire family...my condolences to all of you.

If you decide to push forward be sure you are taking something to block cortisol...the stress will wreak havoc on your physique and getting rid of the water will be very difficult. The stress is overwhelming and you cant control it no matter how hard you try to bury it.

I wish you all the best and will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

SZ

I'm sorry to hear that man.

My mother passed away when I was 16 of cancer and I think about how better off she was when she passed because she was no longer suffering. I only felt pain for selfish reasons, missed her, missed her cooking, etc - but deep down I knew her suffering had finally ended and I needed to be strong and move on at 16.

So I wish you the best my brother and if you need anything or just wanna ramble about nothing, just let me know. Serious shit man, there were days down the road when I just had to let it out. Anything and anytime hit me up.

Good luck to you and I'm truly sorry for your loss.

May you find comfort and reassurance my friend. His grace is suffient and my prayers are with you in your loss. I'm sure your mom would want you to stay the course but if you feel the need to step down from the prep you have lost nothing. I believe Zona is someone who can relate and could really lift you up through this horrible experince. My prayers are with you and your family. I mean that!

God bless!

Peter

Last edited:
SWOL...I AM SAD FOR YOU.

MY MOM MAKES ME BURRITOS TOO. I AM SURE YOU LOVED HER THE WAY I LOVE MINE. OH, SHIT...IT MAKES ME CRY RIGHT NOW....PLEASE TAKE CARE, SWOL.....DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO...MAN, I AM SORRY.

Thank all of you so much. i feel even though i have never meet any of you in person. Most everyone on this board seem to be very real and down to earth people. I am going to keep going......My life must go on. She was so proud of me and what i was doing so, i know she would want me to keep pushing forward. Thank you guys it means alot to me. I will try to bring a win home for the board. I have put alot more heart into this show so....3 more weekd...

Don't know what to say

but, sorry my man. Keep ur head up man, and I think I will make it to root you on.

Sorry about your mom. Losing a parent is a hard thing. Use that emotion towards your show. Your mom always supported you in the past so she is looking down on you now and would want you to give 110% and come out on top. Good luck!!!

God bless you and your family.

Man,

Just prey and be with your family, everthing will fall into place.

sincerley, wedge

Sorry for your tragic loss. She and your family will be in my prayers.

So sorry to hear about your loss Swol. :(

All I can say is my prayers go out to you and your family.....

I know how it feels to lose someone close as I lost my father very young. Im glad that she was very supportive of you and competitions. So do this one as strong as you can. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Give em hell at the show.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming show! Take care
Swerve

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity