over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Base

jackdiggler

Registered
Can some please tell me what this is ? I have googled it and searched this board and I have no idea. Is it suspension ? What is it comparible to ? Please do not flame the newbie !! Thanks.

it is esterless testosterone...so yes if one were to hypothetically convert it to a liquid form then it would be suspension (if in water) or in oil test-no-ester

if you have to ask this question, you shouldn't be near any hormones. as a self-proclaimed newbie, you'll only be wasting your money. i'm sure you'll give me some crap about how you've been training for a couple years and your diet is perfect, but i won't have it.

you need a much, much better understanding of things if something so elementary stumps you

if you have to ask this question, you shouldn't be near any hormones. as a self-proclaimed newbie, you'll only be wasting your money. i'm sure you'll give me some crap about how you've been training for a couple years and your diet is perfect, but i won't have it.

you need a much, much better understanding of things if something so elementary stumps you

calm down bro he hasnt said he is using it he's just asking a question about it trying to do his homework.
test base is testosterone remember but in checmical terms some people call it base. same as boldenone base but some people call it boldenone.

he never once said he was near the hormone.

something elementary to one is a mystery to another

calm down bro he hasnt said he is using it he's just asking a question about it trying to do his homework.
test base is testosterone remember but in checmical terms some people call it base. same as boldenone base but some people call it boldenone.

HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE RESEARCHING AT THIS POINT!

somebody with absolutely NO understanding of AAS could likely figure out the answer to this question. If not, there are literally thousands of places online that would reveal the answer to this question. One simple search.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, TYPING "TESTOSTERONE BASE" INTO THE SEARCH FUNCTION WOULD'VE BEEN EASIER THAN MAKING A POST. wow

please go train hard naturally for 4-5 years, op

????????

Last edited:

somebody with absolutely NO understanding of AAS could likely figure out the answer to this question. If not, there are literally thousands of places online that would reveal the answer to this question. One simple search.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, TYPING "TESTOSTERONE BASE" INTO THE SEARCH FUNCTION WOULD'VE BEEN EASIER THAN MAKING A POST. wow

Hey man relax.....Maybe the question should have been posted in the beginner section, but it wasn't. It seems to me the guy is trying to educate himself. You tell him to go train for 4-5 years naturally. Maybe he's been training for 10 years and is ready to take it to the next level? Professional muscle is still a place for people to learn what they don't know. Although you seem to come off with your post above as a know it all. Bro I went back and read some of your first posts and I wouldn't be telling anyone to use the search function if I were you. There are literally a thousand places online where most of your questions could have been answered also,as you say. But you too chose Pro Muscle, just like the guy you berated. Cut people some slack, and have a Happy New Year.

Correct me if mistaken. We are here 2 learn and educate are we not? I think this is a legitimate question. Obviously, the man is doing his research. We were all new to this at some point. Get off ur high horse.

I apologize for being a little edgey this morning. I do not claim to know everything. Not even close. That's why I'm here, as well.

However, the op said he searched google and this site and couldn't find his answer. I call bullshit.

Who said I was near any hormens ? When you switched to the dark side, did you just do it ? Or did you do some research ? What did I do wrong ? I am asking you guys for some help. I just aksed a question ? Sorry to offend you. Thanks to all the guys who helped me out. I really appreciate it.

Thank you

somebody with absolutely NO understanding of AAS

??? So when's a good time to start researching so you DO have an understanding of AAS? This is almost like being turned down for jobs because you have no experience. And you can't get any experience because nobody will even talk to you until you have some.

when people say test base it usually means esterless test but oil based as apposed to test suspension which would be the same but water based.

the OP could also be referring to the phrase 'always use a test base', which means a person is saying you should always use testosterone with any other steroid you plan on taking, it keeps your libido up and helps keep you from getting too lethargic.

how is the stuff when made with water?
If you drink it, nothing. If you foolishly inject it into your body what happens is an area of your body becomes HUGE... I mean BIG!!! and usually red too because extra blood is moving to the area to try to get rid of the impurity while it slowly fills with puss. It could be sterile or it could be infected puss. Then they have to drain out the puss unless it's a septic abscess and ruptures beforehand and you die from septic shock. But normally they drain it and try antibiotics and time. If that doesn't work, a guy with a scalpel puts an incision through your dermis and into the skeletal muscle tissue and removes the part of the muscle where the abscess resides.

It is very difficult to get test base suspension that is clean on the black market and I don't recommend it. And anyone trying to make it themselves without a masters level understanding of compounding, sterile hoods, etc. is psychologically troubled. Either that or just really, really stupid.

I started training naturally with a strength and conditioning coach at 13-14. Does this mean by 18 I was ready for gear??

You should offer advice if you have it and shut your mouth if you dont. He was asking what testosterone base is, do you know??

Im going to say that the test base he is speaking of (a board sponsor) is the oil based version like test suspension. If its powder thats one thing but I have seen test base as an oil. It hits you within 30-45 minutes and it has a very short half life. When I ran test susp. I shot 50mg 2x a day. I am guessing this product is the same. It was horrible. I believe test base is the same thing, testosterone with no ester attached. I would stick with a propionate ester if you need quicker release times or cyp/enth if you can do pokes every 4-5 days.

so why is this with distlied water? whats the difference between it and oil? there is test base made with water by labs wright?

If you drink it, nothing. If you foolishly inject it into your body what happens is an area of your body becomes HUGE... I mean BIG!!! and usually red too because extra blood is moving to the area to try to get rid of the impurity while it slowly fills with puss. It could be sterile or it could be infected puss. Then they have to drain out the puss unless it's a septic abscess and ruptures beforehand and you die from septic shock. But normally they drain it and try antibiotics and time. If that doesn't work, a guy with a scalpel puts an incision through your dermis and into the skeletal muscle tissue and removes the part of the muscle where the abscess resides.

It is very difficult to get test base suspension that is clean on the black market and I don't recommend it. And anyone trying to make it themselves without a masters level understanding of compounding, sterile hoods, etc. is psychologically troubled. Either that or just really, really stupid.

what would water have to do with the site gettin infected and filling wth puss? you must you distiled and add ba, whas wondering what you guys would think of base mixed in mct oil, how do yall think the relase would be,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131