over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sponsor: Cratus Medical - HRT Sale!

CratusMedical

Registered
Hey guys, we are a new sponsor here on PM. I've been a member here on my personal account since 2010. I'm posting about our special we are running for new HRT patients at our clinic. Feel free to contact me via my email in my signature with additional questions.

Our sale until the end of this week is $199 for our Initial Male or Female Panel blood work and for a consultation with our physician. This is everything needed to get started with us as a new patient. From there we can put together your HRT medication protocol for your first order of meds with us.

Our initial blood work alone usually costs $250. For that alone it is a good deal. This initial start up cost is normally $449 up front. So $199 is quite a deal. Not much time left.

If interested, please contact me.

Hey guys, we are a new sponsor here on PM. I've been a member here on my personal account since 2010. I'm posting about our special we are running for new HRT patients at our clinic. Feel free to contact me via my email in my signature with additional questions.

Our sale until the end of this week is $199 for our Initial Male or Female Panel blood work and for a consultation with our physician. This is everything needed to get started with us as a new patient. From there we can put together your HRT medication protocol for your first order of meds with us.

Our initial blood work alone usually costs $250. For that alone it is a good deal. This initial start up cost is normally $449 up front. So $199 is quite a deal. Not much time left.

If interested, please contact me.
Does this include all the tests listed on your website for full male hormone and health panel ?

Does this include all the tests listed on your website for full male hormone and health panel ?

Yes. Initial panels include:

- CBC (Complete Blood Count) with platelets
- CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)
- Lipid Panel (Triglycerides,Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Cholesterol/HDL ratio)
- TSH - (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- PSA (Prostate Specific Androgen) (NOT ORDERED FOR FEMALES)
- Progesterone (NOT ORDERED FOR MALES)
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Total Testosterone
- Free Testosterone
- Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
- IGF -1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1)

Yes. Initial panels include:

- CBC (Complete Blood Count) with platelets
- CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)
- Lipid Panel (Triglycerides,Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Cholesterol/HDL ratio)
- TSH - (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- PSA (Prostate Specific Androgen) (NOT ORDERED FOR FEMALES)
- Progesterone (NOT ORDERED FOR MALES)
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Total Testosterone
- Free Testosterone
- Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
- IGF -1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1)

That is a very generous offer,I will be contacting you this afternoon to take advantage of this.Is it ok if I were to pay now but not do the bloodwork for 3-4 weeks?

That is a very generous offer,I will be contacting you this afternoon to take advantage of this.Is it ok if I were to pay now but not do the bloodwork for 3-4 weeks?

Thank you. Yes that would be fine. In the mean time we could get your info input for the blood order and set up an appointment to speak with our physician when results come in. Then it will be up to you if you choose to begin your HRT with us or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. This sounds like something I need to look into.

I know of course it is highly dependent on the protocol but can you ballpark what a TRT protocol of say the following will run:

Test + AI + HCG

This seems like the going trend with all three. Thank you.

I know of course it is highly dependent on the protocol but can you ballpark what a TRT protocol of say the following will run:

Test + AI + HCG

This seems like the going trend with all three. Thank you.

Our 10ml 200mg Testosterone cypionate goes for $135.
Our hCG is 6k iu a vial for $80

We typically don't just automatically prescribe an AI with our TRT. This is kind of the old school approach. Because of the benefits of estrogen, we prescribe anastrozole if estrogen side effects start to present.

Our initial sale is over. We no long are offering the $199 sale price. However, we are offering the same $449 value now for $299.

If you missed the sale, its still not too late to good deal before our prices go back to our normal cost.

Too notch service! I literally contacted them this morning. First place like this that actually will work for ur $. He helped me get in and get bloods done in the same day. Thank man. I’ll be looking up ur product lines as well!!

Too notch service! I literally contacted them this morning. First place like this that actually will work for ur $. He helped me get in and get bloods done in the same day. Thank man. I’ll be looking up ur product lines as well!!

What tests did you end up doing ? And yea,Nick at Cratus was great to work with and I will be using them again soon

What tests did you end up doing ? And yea,Nick at Cratus was great to work with and I will be using them again soon

Hgh serum. I’ll be using them a lot more on other stuff. LabCorp affiliate just started Montana. It’ll be nice not having to go to my doctor.

Our initial sale is over. We no long are offering the $199 sale price. However, we are offering the same $449 value now for $299.

If you missed the sale, its still not too late to good deal before our prices go back to our normal cost.

So whats included for $299 just the blood panel work, no TRT protocol? $135 for a 10ML Test bottle is not "cheap" per se. You can run your own bloodwork from MDlabs and use a dependable reliable source from one of our sponsors and do quite well without resulting to overly spend your hard earned money. $449 can get you a lot of goodies for TRT~ more than enough to be honest.

So whats included for $299 just the blood panel work, no TRT protocol? $135 for a 10ML Test bottle is not "cheap" per se. You can run your own bloodwork from MDlabs and use a dependable reliable source from one of our sponsors and do quite well without resulting to overly spend your hard earned money. $449 can get you a lot of goodies for TRT~ more than enough to be honest.

Some guys prefer to take the legal route

I gotta say 135 for 10ml bottle is way cheaper than what Im paying now lol I might have to give you guys a call!!!

They cover more than just trt. Thyroid, dhea, etc. My wife dealt with idiot endocrinologists for years before we found these guys. We'd been looking for a doctor who would prescribe natural desiccated thyroid, rather than just plain t4 therapy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I used them for some blood work last month. Very smooth transaction and about half the cost I was paying at LEF.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws