over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Libido

Pinhead760

Newbies
Hey guys,

I'm curious as to what hormone is responsible for sex drive? Can having evaluated E2 boost libdio or is it all related to free test or even SHBG?

Quick background, I take 200mg test cyp subq with 6.25mg of aromasin 3x weekly. I inject on Mondays and Thursdays.

So I been noticing that my libdio isn't as high in recent weeks or closer to over a month. I can get an erection and keep it during sex no problem but my sex drive is just not that high. It isn't completely in the dumps but I don't get the urge to have sex daily anymore (yes daily)

Recently got into a new relationship and we fooled around and I had no problem getting erect but I could not finish. And being in a new relationship I tend to get a little excited and finish quickly but can keep going.

So I was remembering the first time I blasted 350mg of test for a first cycle and OMG the sex drive was insane. And I kind of miss that. And I know for sure my e2 was out of range because my acne flared up really bad where I had to stop.

One 100mg of test cyp subq, my total test was 600 ish and e2 was 38 and free test was 20 with no AI. Now I'm at 200mg with a AI.

Usually I can tell by how I feel when my e2 is elevated. Acne tends to be the main factor or I feel super emotional. Since being on 200mg with my AI protocol I have not done a blood test to see my testosterone and estrogen values.

I figured bumping my TRT to 200mg would increase my libdio but I have not noticed much difference and I been on this dose for about a month.

What should I do? Blood test? Anything specific I should be looking at? Maybe subq injections are a factor which I don't think but maybe? Or is it all e2 related?

Any help would be much appreciated?

I've had times of low libido in the past while on trt for sure. So many factors come into play when it comes to libido. Definitely draw full bloods that way youths your MD can rule out any glaring physiological culprits. Then look at things in your personal and professional life that could be adding fatigue, stress, etc. all of which can play a huge role.

First stop, full bloods. It's worth it.

Just recently did bloods and everything was okay. I did find it odd that 100mg of test would only put my total test around 600ish. When I first started TRT at 70mg weekly I got in the 900.

Ever since I started doing subq my ranges have dropped but I've read that doing subq injections make no difference.

Any specific blood test I should get it? Maybe just standard total/free test and e2?

Just recently did bloods and everything was okay. I did find it odd that 100mg of test would only put my total test around 600ish. When I first started TRT at 70mg weekly I got in the 900.

Ever since I started doing subq my ranges have dropped but I've read that doing subq injections make no difference.

Might be time to stop going by what you read and start going by what your own data tells you. The body is not a textbook - everyone responds differently.

Might be time to stop going by what you read and start going by what your own data tells you. The body is not a textbook - everyone responds differently.

For sure. Thoughts on what blood test I should order?

For sure. Thoughts on what blood test I should order?

Sorry, no expertise there. But it could be as simple as going back to IM - you have the data that shows numbers were higher when you did IM than subq. That could fix the libido issue.

Sorry, no expertise there. But it could be as simple as going back to IM - you have the data that shows numbers were higher when you did IM than subq. That could fix the libido issue.

I'd go back to injecting IM for awhile and see if you can notice a difference. Adding in a small amount of Proviron really helped my drive. With TRT you could probably get by with 12.5-25mg Proviron daily.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity