over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Viking lab-aurum rx sus and injectable drol log

ronnieron

Kilo Klub Member
Received my log products from viking. First packing was discreet, and vials are completely full.
Took first shot of drol 1cc-25mg into right bi, some slight soreness directly after but feels fine now 3 hrs later.
Will start the sus in about a wk, next friday. Viking has put this line out there with the not satisfied get your money back, so im expecting big things. Never ran an inject oral so excited

Received my log products from viking. First packing was discreet, and vials are completely full.
Took first shot of drol 1cc-25mg into right bi, some slight soreness directly after but feels fine now 3 hrs later.
Will start the sus in about a wk, next friday. Viking has put this line out there with the not satisfied get your money back, so im expecting big things. Never ran an inject oral so excited

Yes sir,not satisfied get your money back! keep us update,thanks!!

2nd shot today in Right quad. No pip there. Could feel an instant rush in the head. Almost like a could feel my bp rising. Lol

How do you like the injectable drol? I've been wanting to get some for a while

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

And is it injectable or oral?

How do you like the injectable drol? I've been wanting to get some for a while

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I like it. First time using it. Im hoping its going to not only be more potent than oral, but also have less liver toxcity

I like it. First time using it. Im hoping its going to not only be more potent than oral, but also have less liver toxcity

should be on both accounts watching this log drol is awesome I heard

Started 192, this morning weighed in at 196. Water weight im assuming. Seem to have gained a little strength. Weighr i use for rows, i normally get 8 strict reps, today i was able to get 11.

inj drol?

i never heard of it until now but i wonder if it has the same affinity for prolactin as the oral ?

9zw2U2.jpg

that is some sexy drol :0

omg i want to make love to that drol lol

Drol seems to have spiked my energy outside the gym as well. Dont feel the constant drag i had been feeling prior. Appetite also seems to be up, where as alot of users lose appetite with oral drol

ronnieron,can you do bloods for us also? If it's not too much.

Im supposed to have a blood draw soon per my doc. Not sure exactly what he is going to order. Manily wants to check iron/hemo related stuff.
Took last shot of sus from another sponsor, so will be switching over to aurum rx starting saturday.

Last inj. drol I ran, I did so at 25mg pre workout. I could feel it kick in every time. For me its slightly less, but on the same level of TNE as far as aggression.

Last inj. drol I ran, I did so at 25mg pre workout. I could feel it kick in every time. For me its slightly less, but on the same level of TNE as far as aggression.

Hey the drol for sure has a nice quick that gives a surge if energy for the next several hrs. This is for sure much stronger than oral drol mg for mg. Never ran more than 50mg oral so cant compare it to anything other than that. Its steonger than 50 oral though
Tomorrow i will start sus. I think i orginally said today would be the day. But didnt realize that day fell on christmas

Started sus yesterday 1cc in left quad no pip today. Used a 29g slin. Nothing to do with anything ive been using but have had thia horrible cols the past few. Definately has taken some outta my lifts im sure

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws