over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Poohead’s Viking Labs Sustanon Log

poohead

Registered
Hey guys,

I’m running a log for Viking Lab’s Sustanon and Test E. I’m obviously running them one at a time, starting with the Sustanon, which I’m starting today. Blood work will be done next week (the week of April 8th), and I hope to get blood work done week 4 as well. I’ll be running the Sust @625mg per week, with injections on Monday and Thursday.

Here are some stats on me:

Weight:179
BF: 15%
Years lifting: 30
Years using anabolics: 17

Goals: I’d like to get back to around 215 or so (I was 235 before everything happened), and at a body fat % around 10%. I had a couple injuries, and a very serious illness that caused me to lose about 80lbs over the course of 6 months. Anyone who hadn’t seen me in a while thought I was dying, and at times I felt like I was. While I’m not an “old man” (yet), I’m not a kid anymore either, and I’ll be running a slightly higher than average level of HRT for the rest of my life, with a couple “blasts” thrown in now and then. I need to get my weight back up to at least 195-200 to feel “comfortable”, this isn’t who I am, and while I thank the Lord every day that I’m alive, every time I look in the mirror I can’t believe how scrawny and weak I look. I worked very hard to achieve the muscle I had, and while I was never going to be a BB, I enjoy looking good, and most of all, strong. Being weak and feeble just doesn’t work for me, so any help I can get, chemical or otherwise, is greatly appreciated. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

I’ll be frontloading the Sustanon, and I’ll post in a little bit detailing how my injection went, along with updates for things like PIP. I hope you enjoy my logs, I don’t do these often, and I don’t write (professionally or otherwise), I just try to write what I’d want to read if it were me. If you have any suggestions, please let me know, and I’ll do my best to accodate your requests.

I’d like to thank Viking for this opportunity, and everyone else for taking the time to read my log!

Hey guys,

My first update here, I just did my first shot of VL’s Aurum RX Sust. I’m frontloading to get things going, so I pinned 2.5ml into my right glute. I warmed the Sust in warm water before injecting, but it was already pretty “thin” and flowed pretty well before warming, it’s just a routine I follow, and may not be necessary. It flowed very well, very smooth while injecting, I actually had to be careful not to apply too much pressure or inject too fast. The shot went perfectly, no pain or issues at all, and I’ll update tomorrow to let you know if there is any PIP.

Thanks for following my log, and thanks again to Viking.

Viking's sust is VERY smooth, no real need to warm it up before hand. I've had it go through a slin pin just fine :)

Poohead’s log for Viking Labs Sustanon

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, it’s a little over 24 hrs and no PIP to speak of. I’m not surprised to be honest, I ran his T400 a while back and it was awesome! I’ll update again Thursday when I take my next dose.

Hey guys,

Just an update, yesterday was my second injection of Sustanon, this time @375mg, front loading is complete and still no PIP. I didn’t warm the Sust this time just to see if it’s still as easy to inject, and it is. I was going to run it @ 625/wk, but I decided to bring it down to 500mg/wk, this way I can get 4 weeks of it in before having my levels checked.

Speaking of that, Mike036 (and I’m guessing Viking too bc he “liked” it) thought it would be too soon to get blood work next week (it was scheduled for the 13th, after 4 injections) so I rescheduled for the week of the 22nd. Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate it.

Viking's sust is VERY smooth, no real need to warm it up before hand. I've had it go through a slin pin just fine :)

Yep, no need at all to warm. Helps on a 30g though.

Poohead’s log of Viking Labs Sustanon

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give a quick update to my log. I injected on Monday and Thursday this week as usual, and as usual, they went great. It’s going to be boring reading that I did a shot, did a shot, did a shot, so unless something changes, I’m going to wait to post again until the week of my blood work. There’s no sense in cluttering up this thread with “I did a shot today”, it was cool for the first few, as I wanted to let everyone know how they were going, but since it’s all good, let’s just wait and see what the blood work has to say.

I did get a vial of Viking’s injectable Superdrol, and I can’t wait to try it!!! I’ll be running a different log for that, and I’ll be posting on an every day/every other day basis for that.

That’s all for now, talk to ya soon.

I did get a vial of Viking’s injectable Superdrol, and I can’t wait to try it!!! I’ll be running a different log for that, and I’ll be posting on an every day/every other day basis for that.

That’s all for now, talk to ya soon.
Viking definitely has some smooth oils. I'll be wanting to follow the super drol log too

Hey guys,

Just an update, I’ve been running Viking’s Aurum Sust for 4 weeks now, and I’m going to the doc for blood work today. I’ll post the results when I get them.

Overall, I have nothing but great things to say about Viking’s Sust, smooth as hell, and I expect the blood work to show some really good #’s!!! I have Viking’s Test E and superdrol to run next, so keep an eye out for a (probably more detailed) log on those coming up next.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear