over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no sides from kefei's

premedmonster

Registered
so started kefeis about a lil over a week ago. i started right off the bat with 6iu post workout and 2iu pre bed to help w sleep. i am going to change the 6iu to pre workout but i have not seen any sides, not really any bloating, no CTS whatsoever. is this normal? i know some brands like rips you get cts bad but i was expecting to get it at the doses i started off with....anyone that run kefeis wanna chime in?

so started kefeis about a lil over a week ago. i started right off the bat with 6iu post workout and 2iu pre bed to help w sleep. i am going to change the 6iu to pre workout but i have not seen any sides, not really any bloating, no CTS whatsoever. is this normal? i know some brands like rips you get cts bad but i was expecting to get it at the doses i started off with....anyone that run kefeis wanna chime in?

Not everyone gets sides...The ones I got are GTG

Interested in this thread. I too just started Kefei's. I'm only on day 5 and only doing 2 units upon awakening in the morning. Now I know 2 units is not likely to give sides but this is my first GH run ever so it's nice to know what to expect. My plan is to run 2 units for a total of 2 weeks then bump to 4 units and possibly 5 units within the first month. In reading other threads here it seems that alot of guys use sides to judge whether their GH is real without doing bloodwork. Don't know how effective that would be but my plan is once i reach 4-5 units a day I'll run it there for a week then blood test with 10 units IM as i have read here.

Alot of kefi will leave red welt at injection site on real kefi.Is this happening on yours?Blood test if in question is only real way.

Alot of kefi will leave red welt at injection site on real kefi.Is this happening on yours?Blood test if in question is only real way.

when I shoot like 6iu after my workout it gets slightly red, and I feel something under the skin. nothing uncomfortable.

ya I don't wanna judge by sides jus a lil surprised because I kinda jumped up on the dose. I will prob do a serum test in a couple weeks when ive been on a lil longer.

is there any way I messed it up when I used my own BW? I just used reg bottled water with .1% benzyl alcohol....

Just did serum on them this morning. Should have results by Tues I would expect.

interested as well, I think we may have all order from the same supplier...

i bought a bunch awhile back and 3 i.u.'s give's me more numbness in my hands then i care for.

Don't worry about not getting the sides. If you are unsure if it is legit I'd get it tested but if you got it from a rep on here you should be g2g. It takes a while to kick in. I don't get cts nor do I get water retention from any HGH. I have done kefei, rips, hyge green tops, and even real kigtropin (lol I may have gotten the only real batch, they tested at 12) However, I haven't done more than 5iu's so I would assume I could get more sides with higher dosages but I don't see much need to go any higher since I am geting what I want from the HGH.

Ran keifei twice... Both times threw the kits out because at 4iu in one site at a time there was welts so bad that it spread into infections.

I remember showing up at the doc and showing them the size of the infection and they looked at me like wtf dud u do!

My body just can't handle the welts or whatever those things are. However the guys I trained with loved them and had no welts. This was about 6 years ago

Not yet. Should be in today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks for the response. As you can see I'm fairly new here and do not have enough posts yet to get into the "lab results" area of the board so keep hoping the results are shared here.

I did a Kefei test a little over a year ago and it came back at 33 ng/ml. They came from hgh power. I still have a copy of the test. I think I posted it in his thread when I did it. A week later did 10iu of serostim, same protocol, IM delt 3 hrs later that one was 33.2.

Never got any welts. I've been sticking with the pharm grade because the bloat is not worth taking the generics. I'd rather have my face look normal then pay 1/4 of the price.

Just finished 2nd vial at 2 units/dose. initially all was well but last 2 shots got small slightly painful lumps at inject site. Wouldn't call them welts as there is no redness or raised skin but definitely something going on. Last 2 unit dose today diluted with more sterile water - will see if it helps. Anyhow, upping my dose to 4 units as the discomfort is not that bad and will recon with 2mL instead of one.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws