over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH sides at low doses

evolutionX

Registered
I am taking 0.5iu QHS (Norditropin) for sleep which is offcourse i am getting but besides that i am lethargic and groggy when wake up. Bones are hurting wtf and over all more sedated and little shaky than usual. Is this how GH works at low doses?

Maybe the low dose isn't shutting you down so you get your natty GH + the extra? W/o bloodwork there is no way to know what is up for sure.

I'm surprised you're even getting those sides at only 1/2 iu a day. Normally you see those sides starting at about 2ius a day. I'm guessing that it's because norditropin is pharm grade which is supposed to be stronger than the generic hgh out there. And yes you should experience those sides with hgh although supposedly some don't

What other things are you taking, what about your diet? Are you taking slin? Did you change your routine, overtraining will make me feel like that. Allergies give me them symptoms. There is alot to factor in when determining what causes your condition.

Thanks for the fast response guys. I started 250 sust a week ago but GH i take around and can feel the sleepiness in 25 minutes after injecting. No slin or anything like that. i am primarily taking this because i had a big bout with sleep in last 5 years. But with GH i get vivid dreams and get that deep sleep but the sedation persists through the day which is not usual hameostasis.

What other things are you taking, what about your diet? Are you taking slin? Did you change your routine, overtraining will make me feel like that. Allergies give me them symptoms. There is alot to factor in when determining what causes your condition.

My diet includes shreaded wheat cereal with milk at 8 am, eggs & sweet pototes 11am, pasta & a protein shake 3pm, fruits & some snacks in evening & Chicken or fish with rice in dinner. I think overtraining might be it

My diet includes shreaded wheat cereal with milk at 8 am, eggs & sweet pototes 11am, pasta & a protein shake 3pm, fruits & some snacks in evening & Chicken or fish with rice in dinner. I think overtraining might be it

Susteon can cause flu like symptoms, also it sounds like you could eat more, especially protien.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws