YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long do I have to be off hgh to get tested low so I can get a script from my endo

ripped358

Banned
I want to get hgh from my endocrinologist but am using hgh at the moment.
Hiw long does it take for your igf-1 levels go go back to normal or low . She will give me a blood test for test and hgh- igf1
So what's the clearance time

Endo will determine if he's going to write you a script for gh based off igf levels. That's what my doc did. Also, I have very good ppo insurance and it only covers 20% of just about any gh at the pharm. Still very expensive to pay for the other 80%.

My insurance pays for all my pain meds and its more expensive then hgh
60,000 a month.yes you read that right 720,000 a year just on my meds alone then throw in million dollar surgeries,pain management primary care physician
Neuro surgeons , frequent ambulance visits to the ER.
The cost of being admitted,all the nurses doctors I.v meds where talking atleast 1.5 million a year forgot about frequent blood work drug tests both piss and mouth swabs .this is without my surgeries per year give it take .
I don't pay a dime
I doubt -1500 or whatever it costs from the pharmacy the hgh that I would pay a penny for it.i know this for a fact
Just one medicine that I take everyday cost 25,000 a month
so back to the question how long will I have to be off hgh for my levels to go down

gh has a short half life, I believe. Thats is why is it admistered daily.

to be safe I'd wait about 10 days. it should be out of your system by then.

hope this helps.

I want to get hgh from my endocrinologist but am using hgh at the moment.
Hiw long does it take for your igf-1 levels go go back to normal or low . She will give me a blood test for test and hgh- igf1
So what's the clearance time
I think IGF levels stay elevated for weeks after your last pin. I would play it safe and wait at least 4 weeks and not do any exercise the last few days leading up to blood test.

Endo will determine if he's going to write you a script for gh based off igf levels. That's what my doc did. Also, I have very good ppo insurance and it only covers 20% of just about any gh at the pharm. Still very expensive to pay for the other 80%.
Can you use that script to order Jins from EU? It won't do anything for the cost but at least you wouldn't have to worry about customs snatching it. Right??

60,000 a month.yes you read that right 720,000 a year just on my meds alone then throw in million dollar surgeries,pain management primary care physician
The cost of being admitted,all the nurses doctors I.v meds where talking atleast 1.5 million a year forgot about frequent blood work drug tests both piss and mouth swabs .this is without my surgeries per year give it take .
I don't pay a dime
I doubt -1500 or whatever it costs from the pharmacy the hgh that I would pay a penny for it.i know this for a fact
so back to the question how long will I have to be off hgh for my levels to go down

No health insurance in the world is going to fully cover your hgh unless you have AIDs. Hgh is not something you need medically and your pain meds are so that's why your insurance covers those and your surgeries. Try getting your insurance company to pay for plastic surgery, it's not going to happen and neither is hgh from the pharmacy for hrt purposes.

Can you use that script to order Jins from EU? It won't do anything for the cost but at least you wouldn't have to worry about customs snatching it. Right??

Good question. Honestly I don't know the answer to that nor have I ever attempted it.

I don't pay a dime

LOL if anybody believes this! $60k a month? So you must be taking Oxy 180 3x/day with a TON of other stuff to get to $60k in meds. AND you don't pay a dime? THERE IS NO INSURANCE THAT COVERS EVERYTHING FOR FREE. Your stories get more extravegant each time you tell one.

You get to park wherever the hell you want bc of your "accident". Yeah, not believing that one for a second. And then this above, wow. You are called an insurance companies worst nightmare. There is no way in hell that they would continue your coverage with the way you supposedly are. They would eat millions in losses each year on you alone, very bad for business. That's what insurance is, a business.

Please enlighten us on your provider and what exact plan you have with them. What are your premiums a month? Oh wait, I bet they give you insurance for free right?

No health insurance in the world is going to fully cover your hgh unless you have AIDs. Hgh is not something you need medically and your pain meds are so that's why your insurance covers those and your surgeries. Try getting your insurance company to pay for plastic surgery, it's not going to happen and neither is hgh from the pharmacy for hrt purposes.

JM425, I had insurance through the St Louis Cardinals, almost the best money can buy when I was shot. 9 surgeries, thousands of pain meds, rehab, the whole sha-bang. Insurance does NOT pay 100% of meds when they are the cost of some of these. They may pay in full for antibiotics, not full for $1k script. Surgeries won't be covered in full either. The most will be 90% to a certain limit (unless of course you're a politician, then everything is covered. Don't think this guy is retired politician)

I had gyno removed and that was covered by my insurance.yes both my glands were removed so I will never have gyno again even if I took 10 grams of test a week with no AI .so you were saying ?

JM425, I had insurance through the St Louis Cardinals, almost the best money can buy when I was shot. 9 surgeries, thousands of pain meds, rehab, the whole sha-bang. Insurance does NOT pay 100% of meds when they are the cost of some of these. They may pay in full for antibiotics, not full for $1k script. Surgeries won't be covered in full either. The most will be 90% to a certain limit (unless of course you're a politician, then everything is covered. Don't think this guy is retired politician)

Your absolutely right. Pro athletes have some of the best policies in the world and there's still an out of pocket small deductible that has to be paid. I had to pay about 10% out of pocket for my liver transplant which wasn't cheap either. Did you play in the Cardinals minor league system?

I had gyno removed and that was covered by my insurance.yes both my glands were removed so I will never have gyno again even if I took 10 grams of test a week with no AI .so you were saying ?

That isn't necessarily considered cosmetic sugery genius. Having that gland can pose a risk for breast cancer in men.

I can't stop laughing at your $60k a month comment, and it's all free!!!

Your absolutely right. Pro athletes have some of the best policies in the world and there's still a out of pocket small deductible that has to be paid. I had to pay about 10% out of pocket for my liver transplant which wasn't cheap either. Did you play in the Cardinals minor league system?

Yes sir, I played with Mitchell Boggs in NJ our first yr. Played with the Brewers too. Palyed with Ryan Braun, Alcedes Escober, Yovanni Gallardo. I wish I wasn't an active alcoholic at the time, who's knows what would've happened

After all my surgeries, I ended up paying out of pocket about $10-15k. One of the doctors wrote off a $45k surgery bc he was upset that it didn't turn out the way he wanted it to. All in all, I had about 1.25mil in medical bills.

Last edited:

There's only one med I take under. 1000 .look up actiq 1600mcg (fentanyl lozenges) .chech the cost of 12 boxes .thats 12 1600mcg lozengers a day that's supposed to be only for cancer patients but cause of the severity of my condition I'm covered.thats just one med and I don't pay a dime not even a copay

Yes sir, I played with Mitchell Boggs in NJ our first yr. Played with the Brewers too. Palyed with Ryan Braun, Alcedes Escober, Yovanni Gallardo. I wish I wasn't an active alcoholic at the time, who's knows what would've happened

After all my surgeries, I ended up paying out of pocket about $10-15k. One of the doctors wrote off a $45k surgery bc he was upset that it didn't turn out the way he wanted it to. All in all, I had about 1.25mil in medical bills.

Nice. I have a friend that used to play for the triple a affiliate for the Angels. I played D2 college ball but that was it for me. I knew I didn't have the talent to make it to the bigs, lol. I still love to play ball with my friends once a month.

There's only one med I take under. 1000 .look up actiq 1600mcg (fentanyl lozenges) .chech the cost of 12 boxes .thats 12 1600mcg lozengers a day that's supposed to be only for cancer patients but cause of the severity of my condition I'm covered.thats just one med and I don't pay a dime not even a copay

Here's what I found: The pharmacy retail price ranges from US$15 to US$50 per unit (based on strength of lozenge). $600 a day x 30 = $18000. That'd be the strongest one they have, so you still have $42,000 worth of other meds? LOL

And no copay, as I said, who is your PROVIDER and what is your EXACT PLAN? Don't skirt the question.

I know you are completely full of it based on what you wrote right here. So you are taking 160mg of fentanyl 12x a day, that is enough to literally kill a herd of elephants. This, on top of the other meds you're taking??!! Now, let's top this off with gh and other aas, how anyone can take you serious blows my mind. Yet, you are somehow able to go the gym and workout while every single person on this planet would be either in a drug induced coma or 6ft deep, yet you are somehow the 1 anomaly in the world right?

Last edited:
Nice. I have a friend that used to play for the triple a affiliate for the Angels. I played D2 college ball but that was it for me. I knew I didn't have the talent to make it to the bigs, lol. I still love to play ball with my friends once a month.

I miss the comrodery (sp). We have alumni games every other year so it's fun to see the guys again. We've palyed the existing teams and let me tell you, hitting a frozen rope off a 19-20 yr old who thinks he's hot sh*t is a great feeling lol Especially when you haven't hit off a live pitcher in 2 yrs

You obviously didn't look up the brand name at the highest dose is 1600mcg not mg and yes I take 12 a day 1 lozenge every hour or 2
Why do you think I was home bound for so
Many years because the pain is excruciating .you think its easy for me to workout not at all I need help from adjusting the seats to changing the bars and they even need to open my hands to put th over the handles then they close automatically .and I must bring my meds to the gym with me.
That's the only thing I do is go to the gym workout for a little bit socialize then back on my recliner taking meds all day
Who the fuck are any of you to say I'm lieing.
What benefit does this bring me.im not asking for anyone's pity.
Live one day in my shoes and I'd like to see you even leave your house or even try to workout.
Also my body is accustomed to my meds I don't get any type if sedation at all not did I ever.
When you have thousands of pain receptors the medicine will travel to them, if you take pain meds and don't have pain it will go straight to your central nervous system making you high it sedated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131