over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Collapsed disc

moparfreak360

Registered
So i got the news today I have a collapsed disc in my lower back. What are you guys experiances with the chairs that hang you upside down?

I known for a while something was wrong, now I know but I dont know how to manage it

Inversion table! go to amazon.com ironman makes them cheap about $200.00 work great for decompressing the spine

I love how certain people can make a thread about the dumbest shit and have tons of members suckin their asshole, then when someone has a legitimate question yall read it and move on

So i got the news today I have a collapsed disc in my lower back. What are you guys experiances with the chairs that hang you upside down?

I known for a while something was wrong, now I know but I dont know how to manage it

Are in pain ? What did the doc say ?

Yes pain in everything i do.... he said the chair is all that could help.....i was wondering who here has used them and if there were anything else to do

And where i live docs are scared to prescribe anything so i just gotta stay in pain and im a lil mad about that

I have 4 bulging discs in my low back, 2 were pressing into my root nerves of my spine. I got facete injections for a year so I could walk.
I did 5 weeks of spinal decompression 4 x a week, with laser light therapy.
I haven't had an injection since December 7th of last year.
I still use a Teeter brand inversion table, 3 x a week for 20 minutes.
Don't do a full inversion as this stresses the muscles in your back and makes it protect itself. I go just about 40 degrees past horizontal.
As for inversion tables, I went with the heavy duty teeter, because it can hold my 280 lbs ass.

I hope this helps.

I have 4 bulging discs in my low back, 2 were pressing into my root nerves of my spine. I got facete injections for a year so I could walk.
I did 5 weeks of spinal decompression 4 x a week, with laser light therapy.
I haven't had an injection since December 7th of last year.
I still use a Teeter brand inversion table, 3 x a week for 20 minutes.
Don't do a full inversion as this stresses the muscles in your back and makes it protect itself. I go just about 40 degrees past horizontal.
As for inversion tables, I went with the heavy duty teeter, because it can hold my 280 lbs ass.

I hope this helps.

were did you get the laser decompression done?

They make a lumbar pillow that I use in my chair when sitting at work and in my car it really helps a lot as it takes the pressure off the lower disc area. I have a very degenerative l5s1. Disc is almost gone and I get around

were did you get the laser decompression done?

Let me clarify, it was spinal decompression + laser light therapy.
They would put me on a table that the bottom half was on rollers, then they harness you in around the hips. It slowly pulls and releases for 20 minutes.
Then the would run a laser light on my lumbar area for 5 min.
The laser is to promote healing.
Look up Richland Spine and Disc.
Even if there not close to you, you can research there site and videos for info.

What about in the neck?

let's clarify laser "disc" surgery is total scam

laser light therapy is done externally for blood flow, and is totally different and I have heard is a helpful therapy.

Mopar I would give an inversion table a shot, at 200 bucks you don't have a lot to loose.

A few things that have allowed me to function better with lower back problems:
- firm mattress make sure u sleep on a firm mattress so ur back muscles can rest and recover while u sleep. If u are on soft mattress, your muscles are trying to correct and protect the problem area all night and u will wake up with sore, tired muscles.
-stretch learn to stretch the muscles daily throughout the day to keep them with fresh blood . I researched yoga stretched for lower back and it helped a bunch. I can email a reference chart I made to help.me remember the right poses.
-supplementation
- abs make ur abs are the strongest muscle group in ur body. It will be like wearing a built in brace everywhere u go.
- keep upper body fat to a minimum, it only takes the thickness of a dime in ur disc to cause pain. If u can allow for that much room between ur vertebrae u will notice improvement.
Good luck you can do it.

You can also decompress your spine on the decline ab station, just set it at about 40deg. or so, and you can hold some weight to your chest for a better stretch, and just relax your lower back muscles. You will get the same stretch as the inversion machines, those things just end up bein a coatrack. I have one and it is pretty cool but not a miracle cure like they show on TV.

Foam roll your lower back with your feet up on a bench, this feels great! Especially when you have your feet up. I put mine on my couch when at home, or a exercise ball. It helps position your hips for a better stretch/adjustment.

I went to the chiropractor several times, and I figured out how to adjust(pop) my lower back just like he did with foam rolling and stretching. When it pops it feels awesome and so much better for the next few hours at least.

Also, eat mostly alkaline foods. Try to not eat too much acidic foods. Acidic foods make your blood PH level be in an acidic state, and as you can imagine this causes inflammation and pain in injured areas.

Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

There are some good suggestions in here. I would also make sure to drink plenty of water. I know it seems simple but staying hydrated makes a big difference for me. My bottom 3, L3-S1, are bulging, compressing and torn. I also have spinal stenosis. I have been dealing with this for 25+ years. I have had numerous injections including epidurals and facet injections and nerve ablation surgery. Probably the biggest thing you can do to help is pay attention to your back and movements. Learn what you can do and what not to do. Stretching and staying mobile as much as possible is also a big help. Be careful on the inversion table as going too far can cause tears in the disc wall. Good luck to you.

Cortisone injections, Inversion Table, Good Physical Therapy program, stretching hip flexors and hams everyday.....

let's clarify laser "disc" surgery is total scam

I think if ther advertising it as Disctomy it is, but seems like its more like combination between Nucleoplasty or IDET then thats how it should be advertised.

I severely injured my back a few weeks ago. (torn lumbar ligament) I tried the inversion table but it actually hurt when I would hang upside down so it didn't give me good results but everyone is different. Your Dr. should have no problem prescribing an NSAID patch such as Flector. They have worked well for me.

I love how certain people can make a thread about the dumbest shit and have tons of members suckin their asshole, then when someone has a legitimate question yall read it and move on
People on here, who are by and large intelligent, thoughtful gentlemen and ladies, provide answers when they read a question they believe they know the answer to. "Stupid" questions get many responses because most on here know the answer - you're asking a specialized question, likely one that a lot of people on here have never had the need to answer, and therefore do not know the answer to. No one is ignoring you to spite you, they're keeping quite because they realize their input would not be valuable on this topic.

You're not paying anyone on here to answer your questions, the fact that someone takes time out of their days to answer you should be treated with respect.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws