over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing gear on a plane into Mexico for vacation

sauced99

Registered
Before the forum trolls come out in full force here... I'm not 100% doing it, I know it's risky, but I want to hear people's experiences

Has anyone taken juice with them to Mexico to not skip a beat while on cycle ? Did you get searched ? Etc.

I know I will have to go through customs, I am considering ONLY bringing anavar tabs, putting them in an over the counter medicine bottle like Advil or aspirin. I will inject the day I leave for Mexico and the day I get back so no needles on the plane. I am only taking carry on, I won't be checking a bag, so have to go through TSA and Mexico customs, but isn't juice legal in Mexico anyway ? The issue is of course countries don't like people bringing stuff in... and TSA sucks.

How risky is this on a 1-10 scale in your guys opinion ?

And to all the people who are going to call me an idiot here obvioiusly you probably are a pathetic little girl and have never juiced and had to travel mid cycle

Last edited:
Send by mail to your hotel what u need. Easy
This as long as its an upscale tourist place if its some sketchy Mexican place you may never get the mail. But much safer

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Also the tabs are they distinct or generic plain tabs if plain just put in a Tylenol bottle or something and your good

there's a pharmacy in Cancun that sells all kind of steroids. I believe Biomex labs was the brand.

Won't it have to pass customs?
Yes but it always get past our customs full of Xray machines dogs and federal agents . Mexican custom is Jose and Pedro eating tacos and drinking modelo kicking boxes around

It's asking for trouble.
Would sure not advise. Such a tiny reward for a huge risk.

Last I knew you can buy halotestin (stenox) cheap and legally in Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mail or purchase there wouldn't get on a plain with it

Before the forum trolls come out in full force here... I'm not 100% doing it, I know it's risky, but I want to hear people's experiences

Has anyone taken juice with them to Mexico to not skip a beat while on cycle ? Did you get searched ? Etc.

I know I will have to go through customs, I am considering ONLY bringing anavar tabs, putting them in an over the counter medicine bottle like Advil or aspirin. I will inject the day I leave for Mexico and the day I get back so no needles on the plane. I am only taking carry on, I won't be checking a bag, so have to go through TSA and Mexico customs, but isn't juice legal in Mexico anyway ? The issue is of course countries don't like people bringing stuff in... and TSA sucks.

How risky is this on a 1-10 scale in your guys opinion ?

And to all the people who are going to call me an idiot here obvioiusly you probably are a pathetic little girl and have never juiced and had to travel mid cycle
A friend of mine took HGH and test deca and dbol on a recent 7 day cruise in which he flew both ways plus boarded the boat in miami.
He rehydrated the 40 iu's GH in a slin bottle and the 11 mls test deca combo in his scripted HRT vial, and the dbol tabs in a claritin bottle checked with his vitamin supps regular scripted meds. Don't know why he took the test deca and GH cause all were readily available in the mexican pharmacies in which he told me he purchased sostenon redi's and primoteston and organon deca clen and t3 and insulin. No issues and he wore a diabetic med alert bracelet just in case.

Also the tabs are they distinct or generic plain tabs if plain just put in a Tylenol bottle or something and your good

Customs will absolutely know if you put something other than Tylenol in a Tylenol bottle. Don't do that

For what it's worth, I travel all the time with my trt stuff and never have been asked to take it out going passed security. I have a script in case I do but never in like 30 flights have I been asked. I've done sneaky things like remove a trt label and put on an hgh vial before.

I'm leaving to Florida next week for a few days however I'm concerned about taking pills of winstrols with me. Will they test the pills if they look like a recreational drug?

I wouldn't do it. I've taken tabs before, just in a 7-day pill planner with a ton of other supps, they've never cared about that. But vials or needles? Especially internationally? Risk:Benefit ratio just doesn't pan out. Do you plan to be gone for a month or something? A week or two won't be a big deal off of the stuff.

Customs will absolutely know if you put something other than Tylenol in a Tylenol bottle. Don't do that
Definitely. Whether they care or not is one thing, but good lord that has to be the most obvious "trick" in the book. I don't even smuggle anything but happen to reuse containers out of convenience, and my shit gets a chemistry set broken out to test it when traveling.

Definitely. Whether they care or not is one thing, but good lord that has to be the most obvious "trick" in the book. I don't even smuggle anything but happen to reuse containers out of convenience, and my shit gets a chemistry set broken out to test it when traveling.
So you are saying you have been stopped and had pills or whatever tested at the airport while traveling by authorities?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

So you are saying you have been stopped and had pills or whatever tested at the airport while traveling by authorities?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app
Yep, my bag of sucralose powder got tested by the TSA, and when I opened my luggage, they tore through my (clearly chocolate and brown) protein powder.

Yep, my bag of sucralose powder got tested by the TSA, and when I opened my luggage, they tore through my (clearly chocolate and brown) protein powder.
So all powders? I think the post you were responding to was talking about putting pills or tabs into an old Tylenol bottle, not powders. Powders I can understand them being concerned about.

So all powders? I think the post you were responding to was talking about putting pills or tabs into an old Tylenol bottle, not powders. Powders I can understand them being concerned about.
They looked through the containers and examined the pills, but they were satisfied (it was caffeine). YMMV. They could be having a good day or a bad day, or maybe they just don't like the cut of the OP's jib... Point is, is it worth the risk?

A friend of mine replaces his generic aspirin with the oral of his choice and takes it carry on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity