over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine

moparfreak360

Registered
These threads have been posted in the past but Its been a while, I wanted to get some thoughts.

I don't smoke and never have, for about 2 months I was using smokeless tobacco and loved the effects it had on my mood/appetite. I stopped however because I didn't want to get hooked and end up with the disgusting effects the stuff has on your mouth.......Decided to check out the gum and HOLY CRAP the stuff is expensive! Anyone else use nicotine gum and how does it compare to the lozengas? Any nicotine discussion is fine

Sent from my XT1650 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've used gum and a vape but prefer pouches of smokeless because the gum strength isn't anywhere near high enough for me. I wish they made it in a 15-20mg+ strength.

Vaping is okay as you can get varying levels of strength but vaping isn't possible for everyone or me at work. The other thing you can do is buy high nicotine vape juice or just straight nicotine (shit will kill you if it gets on your hands so wear gloves and be very careful) and make hard candy/losenges at your preferred dose pretty easily.

I use lozenges while dieting. Walmart has their "Equate" generic brand. $10 for 24 lozenges, or $32 for a 4 pack of 24 each. The 4mg and 2mg are the same price, so I get the 4mg and break them in half. Gotta say....I do thoroughly enjoy my daily Starbucks coffee and nicotine lozenge buzz....Definitely helps with food cravings while dieting.

I chew one 2mg piece of gum per day, like the boost it gives along with a cup of coffee. Nice clean energy comparable to low dose adderall. 160 nicorrete are about $50, will last me 6 months.

dependence can only happen with higher dosage 10+mg per day, smokers start out with 20-30mg of nicotine when trying to quit. Addiction to gum is also reduced since the nicotine is released over 30 minute vs a a few mins with tobacco methods

Last edited:
I have a box with 384 piece on my desk at work lol..

co-workers asked if I was a smoker :eek:

been chewing gum for years, all day 2mg. I buy it at walmart $26 for 100

You only need 1mg Nicotine for the fat burning effects + 100mg caffeine to increase this (as per Matt Porter). You can cut the Gum into pieces. You should still get the appetite suppression at 1mg as well. Depends what you are after, if you look around I bet you will find the Gum cheap.

You can always look at the patches, but they will be more expensive. they come in a range of strengths for those quitting smoking and release over a set time period, 16 hours, 24 hrs etc.

I’ve been using the 1mg spray, which tastes pretty nasty but is over quickly compared to the gym. was concerned as an ex smoker that I’d get hooked - but I get no cravings when I don’t use it.

I chew one 2mg piece of gum per day, like the boost it gives along with a cup of coffee. Nice clean energy comparable to low dose adderall. 160 nicorrete are about $50, will last me 6 months.

dependence can only happen with higher dosage 10+mg per day, smokers start out with 20-30mg of nicotine when trying to quit. Addiction to gum is also reduced since the nicotine is released over 30 minute vs a a few mins with tobacco methods

I'd much rather use the Adderall. I am VERY sensitive to nicotine and the gum gets me dizzy and nauseas.

been chewing gum for years, all day 2mg. I buy it at walmart $26 for 100

I'm always at 4mg cause I can't bring myself to get just the 2mg. Want the most for my money I guess lol

I like Zonnic lately. They are a little annoying with the coupons they always have. I'm like "just sell it at the lesser price Jesus"

I also have the bad habit of having one in at night also. It causes me problems sometimes

Last edited:
Cut the 4mg gum in half, BOOM!! 50% off 2mg gum just like that.. you’re welcome

The gum is good stuff, loses its effectiveness though i noticed if used to much (like most chemicals).

My demon is chewing tobacco. Copenhagen long cut and Levi Garrett leaf tobacco in the pouch. I know we are talking gum here, I myself have never tried it. Has anyone effectively used the gum to ditch their chewing tobacco habit?

Yeah I used the gum to stop chewing Skoal. It's not the same -- there are a number of other natural and artificial chemicals in the chew, but it is good enough to make the switch without murdering someone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131