over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking full vs. looking stringy while cutting

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I’ve been cutting for couple months after coming off a lean bulk.
Seeing myself everyday while cutting(yes, I’m narcissistic as hell! The mirror is my best friend) I forgot what it was like to have full, round muscles. My diet is typically 2-3 food meals and 2-3 shakes. I recently added fruit in between meals to help my immune system which has been poor lately; apples, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, basically the lower calorie fruits.
My food meals are either turkey breast, rice, and vegetables, or egg whites , rice , and vegetables. My shakes are whey protein, oats, and fish oil.
Anyway, I’ve was on primobolan enanthate at 300mg per week for a good 3 months and masteron at 300mg per week for a couple months. I recently ran of of both. I’ve also been on test, deca, and tren for months. I just added anadrol as a preworkout.
I’m in awe at how much better i look after dropping primobolan and masteron. They kept me vascular but very, very flat. I would see guys at the gym with these round, full muscles and feel so much envy. It had been so long since i looked that way that i was convinced i never looked that way, that i had shit genetics and the best i could muster was a ripped, vascular, flat look.
Yesterday, was my 2nd day since adding anadrol. Man, I love this compound!!! I had the round, full look while training yesterday that guys i am jealous of had.

Does anyone else notice primobolan and masteron give you a stringy look while cutting?
Anyone who has cut on anadrol can attest to the fact that it pretty much cheats the typical flat look while cutting. It keeps you full, strong, and powerful feeling, even on 2,500 calories a day. I’d say my calories are about 3,000 currently. Anadrol, being a DHT derivative, gives a hard appearance with serious nitrogen retention in the muscles, and little to no spil over like dbol assuming you eat very clean.
I also added exemestane/Aromasin, something i never mess with. I typically avoid using AI’s. This time i added it because i had painful nipple soreness in my right nipple for several months because i tried running testosterone at over 600mg which is just too much for my body these days. I lowered testosterone to 450mg but the gyno wouldn’t go away on its own. Now I’m taking exemestane at 25mg eod and the gyno is 90% better. I’m very impressed with exemestane. It hasn’t negatively affected my bad knees or other joints. I’ve only been on it for 2 weeks. It’s an awesome AI.
I know tren typically causes a flat look while cutting, but everything is looking full now.
Here’s my current cutting stack:
2ius HGH plus 100mcg T4 upon waking
25mg exemestane EOD after a meal
350mg sustanon, 300mg deca, 100mg tren Ace on Saturday
100mg Test propionate, 100mg tren Ace on Wednesday
50mg anadrol a couple hours preworkout
1mg melanotan II every few days
500mcg TB-500 most days
1 Viacaine Am and 1 Vicaine pm preworkout
Either tadalifil or vardenafil preworkout
CBD/THC 2:1 tincture post workout

Like LS said GH, especially TP’s blacktops and sodium will help bit by the way you’re talking about Anadrol I think I’m gonna have to give it a shot. I typically stay away from orals because they make me feel tired but 50mg pre workout should be ok.

Like LS said GH, especially TP’s blacktops and sodium will help bit by the way you’re talking about Anadrol I think I’m gonna have to give it a shot. I typically stay away from orals because they make me feel tired but 50mg pre workout should be ok.

I’m supposed to avoid orals too but i have them and the devil made me take it. 👹😈

Everything can have an effect as you know. Sometimes you diet too hard for too long and that will only give you a flatter but very lean appearance. Keeping carbs, sodium and water relatively high will only add to fullness. Carbs don't have to be high all the time but just cycled up and down. Then certain aas can have an effect and no surprise adrol helps you. The only issue is adrol is not the best thing to be staying on long term. HGH and/or MK-677 are the obvious long term option to assist in fullness. I would just keep doing what you have been recently with the fruit in there and the good fats. Those additions will be making a big difference to your overall well being compared to your typical diets of the past that have been very restrictive with next to no dietary fat and anti-oxidants etc. Insulin is another tool that can be amazing for fullness. Even just 3-4iu 3 times daily with certain meals could make a big difference

Everything can have an effect as you know. Sometimes you diet too hard for too long and that will only give you a flatter but very lean appearance. Keeping carbs, sodium and water relatively high will only add to fullness. Carbs don't have to be high all the time but just cycled up and down. Then certain aas can have an effect and no surprise adrol helps you. The only issue is adrol is not the best thing to be staying on long term. HGH and/or MK-677 are the obvious long term option to assist in fullness. I would just keep doing what you have been recently with the fruit in there and the good fats. Those additions will be making a big difference to your overall well being compared to your typical diets of the past that have been very restrictive with next to no dietary fat and anti-oxidants etc. Insulin is another tool that can be amazing for fullness. Even just 3-4iu 3 times daily with certain meals could make a big difference

I dropped insulin about a month ago and the fat loss is much faster with HGH alone.
I like the fruit addiction. It gets burned quickly.

I dropped insulin about a month ago and the fat loss is much faster with HGH alone.
I like the fruit addiction. It gets burned quickly.

When I have fruit through the day I always feel better and actually look better as well. Obviously I mainly have low carb high nutrient fruits so it's not like I am taking it 100g's carbs from fruit. Although if I have a smoothie now I always add 2 apples, 1 kiwi and mixed berries. With this high dosed synthetine I feel like I would seriously need to fuck up to put on fat though :)

I feel you! The strength and fullness with Anadrol is out of this world. I respond extremely well to it. One of my favorites, and my liver enzymes stay on the high end of normal as long as I keep it under 100mg a day.

Dbol estrogen issues
Superdrol too many negatives
Winstrol, I like but doesn’t have the fullness and strength like Anadrol
Tbol isn’t even in the same ballpark

Anadrol is best, only thing is it makes me irritable. Similar to tren.

I’ve been cutting for couple months after coming off a lean bulk.
Seeing myself everyday while cutting(yes, I’m narcissistic as hell! The mirror is my best friend) I forgot what it was like to have full, round muscles. My diet is typically 2-3 food meals and 2-3 shakes. I recently added fruit in between meals to help my immune system which has been poor lately; apples, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, basically the lower calorie fruits.
My food meals are either turkey breast, rice, and vegetables, or egg whites , rice , and vegetables. My shakes are whey protein, oats, and fish oil.
Anyway, I’ve was on primobolan enanthate at 300mg per week for a good 3 months and masteron at 300mg per week for a couple months. I recently ran of of both. I’ve also been on test, deca, and tren for months. I just added anadrol as a preworkout.
I’m in awe at how much better i look after dropping primobolan and masteron. They kept me vascular but very, very flat. I would see guys at the gym with these round, full muscles and feel so much envy. It had been so long since i looked that way that i was convinced i never looked that way, that i had shit genetics and the best i could muster was a ripped, vascular, flat look.
Yesterday, was my 2nd day since adding anadrol. Man, I love this compound!!! I had the round, full look while training yesterday that guys i am jealous of had.

Does anyone else notice primobolan and masteron give you a stringy look while cutting?
Anyone who has cut on anadrol can attest to the fact that it pretty much cheats the typical flat look while cutting. It keeps you full, strong, and powerful feeling, even on 2,500 calories a day. I’d say my calories are about 3,000 currently. Anadrol, being a DHT derivative, gives a hard appearance with serious nitrogen retention in the muscles, and little to no spil over like dbol assuming you eat very clean.
I also added exemestane/Aromasin, something i never mess with. I typically avoid using AI’s. This time i added it because i had painful nipple soreness in my right nipple for several months because i tried running testosterone at over 600mg which is just too much for my body these days. I lowered testosterone to 450mg but the gyno wouldn’t go away on its own. Now I’m taking exemestane at 25mg eod and the gyno is 90% better. I’m very impressed with exemestane. It hasn’t negatively affected my bad knees or other joints. I’ve only been on it for 2 weeks. It’s an awesome AI.
I know tren typically causes a flat look while cutting, but everything is looking full now.
Here’s my current cutting stack:
2ius HGH plus 100mcg T4 upon waking
25mg exemestane EOD after a meal
350mg sustanon, 300mg deca, 100mg tren Ace on Saturday
100mg Test propionate, 100mg tren Ace on Wednesday
50mg anadrol a couple hours preworkout
1mg melanotan II every few days
500mcg TB-500 most days
1 Viacaine Am and 1 Vicaine pm preworkout
Either tadalifil or vardenafil preworkout
CBD/THC 2:1 tincture post workout

Getting lean while staying full would be awesome but that doesn’t work gotta get a little flat to get really lean

JJ your so lean. I bet your to hard on yourself. You probably limit your carb intake to much. After all these years of training like you do you can probably push alot more carbs then you think.

Last edited:
Right now im on tren e masteron and winny. Literally after sweating all night ill wake up flat as fuck. Ill eat strawberries bannana grapes and half a grapefruit with 1/2 cup of oatmeal with honey and i look like a completely different person. Its so crazy how that happens.

JJ your so lean. I bet your to hard on yourself. You probably limit your carb intake to much. After all these years of training like you do you can probably push alot more carbs then you think.

I did a lean bulk with high carbs from October thru February. It went very well but eventually the gains stopped so i decided to cut again. I get self conscious when my turtle shell gut gets too big. Haha 😆

Right now im on tren e masteron and winny. Literally after sweating all night ill wake up flat as fuck. Ill eat strawberries bannana grapes and half a grapefruit with 1/2 cup of oatmeal with honey and i look like a completely different person. Its so crazy how that happens.

Interesting. That’s good to know the fruit fills you out because that was one thing i just added to my diet so maybe that’s part of why i looked so full yesterday.
I need to add grapefruit. I forgot about that one.
You’re on a killer cut stack! I wish my rotator cuffs could handle winstrol. That was my favorite cutting compound.

x10

Embrace the carbs JJ :D You're so lean they will only do you good espesically if the are nutrient enriched like fruit. You don't have to go overboard but some apples, pineapple, banana and all the berries and you will be gtg. Sounds like you are already doing that just stick to it. I think you are too hard on yourself and always look great but your mind probably plays tricks on you. I love grapefruit myself and I like to have it after oats in the morning. I cut it in halves and eat it with a spoon... done it since I was young.

JJ are you using MK now? That and hgh can bring my stomach out. Creatine can do the same to me as well.

Maybe throw in some igf1-lr3? Would help with re-sensitizing BG after that bulk and I always am full looking on it.

Salt my friend.

Raise it by 1-2 grams more a day. Knowing how clean of a eater you are; I can pretty much guarantee you don't consume enough salt.

You'll retain some water for about 5-6 days, then body will normalize and you'll see lots of benefits from it.

Refeeds can be helpful as well [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi JJ. You think injectable anadrol would have the same effect on you as with the oral version? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

i agree, u overanalyze and and too harsh a critic of yourself. u got one of the best looks on this entire board.
toss up a pic or 2 so i can get motivated myself.
and how do u handle 1 GRAM of mt2 at a time? id be sick all day from that dose.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear