over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dead bodybuilders and cause of death

So I was wondering if we could get a thread going about bodybuilders that have died or bodybuilders and their medical conditions.

I just want to see if there is a relation between new enhancements used and new medical conditions that bodybuilders are coming across. Also I want to see what is the average life span of a bodybuilder.

you are depressing me:(

I don't think I want to know what killed them.

I'm going to guesstimate but...

Organ failure, stroke, and heart conditions for the ones that make it to 50+

you can be pretty certain the ones that died way before thier time are directly related to the drugs used in bodybuilding. increased doses lead to increased side effects and those lead directly to serious health issues.

i am going to guess, and this is just a shot in the dark here,

massive aas abuse
massive overeating and weight fluctuations
massive recreational and ancilliary drug use

but that is just my guess
:rolleyes:

Wrong forum... Getbig.com, look for GH15, he has a list of all his dead pupils, ask him for a cycle too, you will find out what makes them die

Last edited:
I would sooner inject large amounts of aas than smoke and drink alcohol every day......

I would sooner inject large amounts of aas than smoke and drink alcohol every day......

Yes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I dont think its so much the amounts of aas used but more the abuse of insulin and diueritics. Diuretic abuse is walking a fine line with ur health

Personally I think the two most prevalent problems from long term aas use are kidney failure, mostly due to high blood pressure, and heart disease/attack from again high blood pressure as well as bad lipid profiles. I think liver problems are way overstated and not much of a concern.
It's been said a thousand times to manage and monitor your blood pressure and lipid values.
Clogged heart arteries, left ventricle enlargement and kidney failure are silent killers over time. Once you find out about them it may be too late.

Most heavy AAS users will develop a thick heart which cause heart failure.

there's a thin line between use and abuse. how can people think doing anything which alters your bodies chemistry so much for 20 years will not have side-effects?

I look at it like this. It's not so much how you die, but how you live. The walking dead are all around us. I don't want to be like that.

Personally I think the two most prevalent problems from long term aas use are kidney failure, mostly due to high blood pressure, and heart disease/attack from again high blood pressure as well as bad lipid profiles. I think liver problems are way overstated and not much of a concern.
It's been said a thousand times to manage and monitor your blood pressure and lipid values.
Clogged heart arteries, left ventricle enlargement and kidney failure are silent killers over time. Once you find out about them it may be too late.

best answer till now..everybody who's not stupid and a lazy ass have to check their lipids every 6 months (better 3 months)..don't dare to say you don't have the bucks for it...since you have it always for juice...so be clever guys!

The Thing hit the nail on the head. People who don't take AAS die just as frequently early in life as we do. Botton line is we are all gonna die someday, live how u want till death comes for u.

Exactly it's sad to say but new born babies die.... I think things just have their factors

Like some others here i have been around the sport a long time,owned 2 gyms,managed 2 others and been in contact with literally thousands of people over the past 35 years.I can tell you one thing for sure,the majority of guys that have serious health issues or have died that i knew of, are mainly power lifters who's eating/training and aas habits were not geared towards longevity.On the other hand there are many bodybuilders from the 70's that i know who are still around and still in good shape.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner