over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for hairloss?

shortyshort

Registered
I've never had hairloss problems till about 8months ago when iused 100mg stano for eight wks. Idont know what happened but ilost about 30% of top hair at the end all in oneweek!! Which never happened before at this dosage...
Ifreaked got on propecia, n googled hairloss n came across onion juice for hair.
Its not supposed to work for mpb but idecided to give it a shot after reading how onion juice is like steroids to hair. LoL. But just after one application, all my hair got much stronger, shinier, brighter, and it does look thick cuz ithink my hair gained some muscle. Ibeen doin this for the last two wks and ido not see any growth of new hair yet. But it did stop hairloss n its growing like crazy. Ithink iread onion juice clears out the dht on hair follicle or something... Iforgot go google.. And ur scalp will smell like dirty armpit when ur sweating. :headbang:

Good luck

DHT Blockers

Find what you can do about DHT Blockers. I really can't believe my hair is starting to grow back after all these years! HA!

get some duta from ergo today.

Alright so, heres what you can do for hairloss. I suggest using all of these options.

1) Dutasteride or Finasteride (I would suggest dut because it stops 90% of it instead of around 70% like fina) start at 0.5mg and can work your way up every few months if you feel the need to (maximum 2.5mg)
2) nizoral 2% shampoo
3) tee tree oil (apply it after the nizoral wait 2minutes then rinse both out)
4) N2 Shampoo (apply it after rinsing the nizoral and tree oil, wait 2 minutes and rinse)
5) If you have the money look into red laser helmets
6) Rogaine - the stuff works. period. start at 5% and after a year can order online 10% and 15%
7) Spirolactone or azelic acid - apply it on the crown and hairline
8) Biotin capsules - take 2 a day. spread out
9) neetle root extract - take 1 or 2 a day

when it comes to cycling:
Orals you can take
-tbol
-anavar
Oils you can take
-test

Thats about everything you can pretty much do when it comes to hairloss. good luck

Well,Most of the people worried about their hair loss problem.According
to me that energetic foods is best solution for cure the hair loss
problems but some here other tips,....
Exercise work
Coconut oil
Eat vegetarian foods...

Tried fina 1.25mg for two months n didnt see much results and the sides were too much so i stopped taking them. Im just gonna look into hair transplant down the road. Onion juice, olive oil, tried all dat crap.. Only thing it did for me was make m other hair stronger but none grew back...

Alright so, heres what you can do for hairloss. I suggest using all of these options.

1) Dutasteride or Finasteride (I would suggest dut because it stops 90% of it instead of around 70% like fina) start at 0.5mg and can work your way up every few months if you feel the need to (maximum 2.5mg)
2) nizoral 2% shampoo
3) tee tree oil (apply it after the nizoral wait 2minutes then rinse both out)
4) N2 Shampoo (apply it after rinsing the nizoral and tree oil, wait 2 minutes and rinse)
5) If you have the money look into red laser helmets
6) Rogaine - the stuff works. period. start at 5% and after a year can order online 10% and 15%
7) Spirolactone or azelic acid - apply it on the crown and hairline
8) Biotin capsules - take 2 a day. spread out
9) neetle root extract - take 1 or 2 a day

when it comes to cycling:
Orals you can take
-tbol
-anavar
Oils you can take
-test

Thats about everything you can pretty much do when it comes to hairloss. good luck

is Rogaine 10 and 15 % still available?

Rogaine in 10% and 15% is hard to come by since Dr Lee got shutdown.

I have offered this advice b4. Get hair restoration surgery, that would be my recommendation from.A guy that has battled hairloss for a decade with meds and surgery. The hair stays there forever once transplanted. All the meds you have to take and pay $ for the rest of your life.

I also find that dht is a great hardening agent for me hat gives great strength and endurance. When you take propecia or finasteride you run the risk of getting a softer look. I kept my diet the same and added extra cardio and still got a soft bloated face look. This also can wreck your libido which is also tied into dht.

In the end I had to make a choice. Softer look with more hair, or maintain low body at and be able to run AAS with a transplant. They can be pricey, but so can years of paying for minox, dutasteride, nizoral, or anything else.

Only use a reputable surgeon in your area www.hairrestorationnetwork.com this site is to hair what Professional Muscle is to bodybuilding.

Laser comb

Get a laser comb or laser brush from ebay. They are cheap and use it as directed and I got amazing results in 3 months very good after 6 months.

Get a laser comb or laser brush from ebay. They are cheap and use it as directed and I got amazing results in 3 months very good after 6 months.

Always wondered if they work

Big 3
Minoxidil
Finasteride

Some actually swear by laser combs and their results. If it works go for it

Last edited:
in my opinionn, start out with fina but dutaseride is just far superior and as long as you grab an AI to keep the estro at bay the side effects should be minimal or non existent

Genostim

A friend introduced me to a supplement called Genostim. They were looking for someone to help them with sales and marketing. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me business wise, but I had lost a lot of hair because of my thyroid. I started taking the samples that they sent me and my hair has started growing back. I really wasn't expecting this. I had hoped for other benefits such as weight loss, joint relief, etc.

The things I see the most is my nails look better, longer-thicker eyelashes and best of all.... new hair growth. My hair stylist noticed first. A year later and I'm still having new hair come in.

Genostim | Live Young. Feel Young.

If you've been looking for a natural cure for your damaged, dry hair, you can say good-bye to that lackluster hair. Moroccan hair oil is an excellent supplement for your hair. It lubricates it and rebuilds cuticles that have been broken so your hair becomes healthier and shinier. Hair products that are built around this natural oil improve your hair's quality and help it to grow more quickly. Giving it the treat of Moroccan oil products gives it strength and restores the levels of moisture and gives you extra body.

A friend introduced me to a supplement called Genostim. They were looking for someone to help them with sales and marketing. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me business wise, but I had lost a lot of hair because of my thyroid. I started taking the samples that they sent me and my hair has started growing back. I really wasn't expecting this. I had hoped for other benefits such as weight loss, joint relief, etc.

The things I see the most is my nails look better, longer-thicker eyelashes and best of all.... new hair growth. My hair stylist noticed first. A year later and I'm still having new hair come in.

Genostim | Live Young. Feel Young.

how long is it before you start seeing the results?

15% minoxidil with 5% azelaic acid works incredibly well especially when combined with low dose finesteride.

Eric- Where can you find the 15% Minox and 5% Azlelic acid? The latter is almost impossible to find anymore, but it worked great. Supposedly the best topical DHT blocker available. Great to use while running Test as it only blocks DHT in the scalp area.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131