Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Skin Care and Cosmetics > Skin, Nail and Hair Fitness
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Tattoo over stretch marks?

Has anyone ever got tattoos over an existing stretch mark? If so how did it turn out? I have red stretch marks on my shoulder and am thinking of getting a sleeve after I grow some more.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

If you have a decent artist it shouldn't be a problem. They just have to be careful not to over work the area and not hit you too deep. The damaged skin is pretty thin.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Registered Member

I had it. It's no problem if they know what they are doing
Old 07-05-2013, 04:12 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Cool, thanks for the info.

Sounds like as long as I go with a talented and experienced artist it should not be an issue!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:28 AM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

not at all both my arms are half sleeved from the tops to the elbow and the cover all my strech marks on my inner arms, tattoos look much better than strech marks lol
Old 07-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Banned

my wife was self conscious of her stretch marks on her stomach till she got a tattoo to cover them all up. She loves it, and you cant even tell. Just goto someone who is skilled in coverups..
Old 07-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Registered Member

ive got my whole shoulder down to a half sleeve all around my arm. Lots of stretch marks and no problems, as long as he pulls the skin right when he inks you itll be fine
Old 07-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

ink...

you will be fine, just have him pull that skin tight and you will be fine.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandline313 View Post
Has anyone ever got tattoos over an existing stretch mark? If so how did it turn out? I have red stretch marks on my shoulder and am thinking of getting a sleeve after I grow some more.
The color will bleed where you have scArring but stretch marks aren't really bad scarring. I have ink over stretch marks and scars. On the deep scars the ink bleeds like holding a marker til on paper for a few. It just bleeds out. It happens with the stretch marks but you can't tell. It won't be nice clean lines but it will look betterr than fucked up stretch marks for sure. How old is the scarring because the older scars did better holding ink too.

Last edited by Populus54; 07-14-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Kilo Klub Member

For most...color fads faster , but if you are prone to keloid tissues growth you need to be careful.

Have and of your other tattoos( I assume most dont sleeve for their first) raised up? Any piercings that scared bad? If not your probably ok.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I for this reason also made tattoo. I chose an excellent master and still don't regret about tatt
Old 07-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Can certainly do it with a good artist.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:54 AM
Kilo Klub Member

You can...a good artist is fine with it... it's a bit more painful in my experience.