over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BakBlade- back hair shaver

tripleOT

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Anyone here own one of these shavers for their back? Seems like a simple but effective tool for us trying to keep the hair trimmed on the back. Has pretty good reviews on it around the internet. I'm thinking it may be worth trying. Was just wanting to check wih the good bros here for possible reviews on this product.
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6oofNzMAaWQ[/ame]

Anyone here own one of these shavers for their back? Seems like a simple but effective tool for us trying to keep the hair trimmed on the back. Has pretty good reviews on it around the internet. I'm thinking it may be worth trying. Was just wanting to check wih the good bros here for possible reviews on this product.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6oofNzMAaWQ
I haven't heard of this before now so I had to check it out. The price is $35. Seems kinda expensive for what it is, but sounds like it would be worth it according to the reviews. I've been using this thing, it does ok. I dont have heavy back hair either.

Thanks for sharing. Never seen that one you have. Looks to be electric? Seems to work good for you? I don't have much back hair either, just enough to make me want to shave it before heading to the beach.

I ended up ordering one of the bakbaldes. Will let everyone know how it works, should be here later this week.

Thanks for sharing. Never seen that one you have. Looks to be electric? Seems to work good for you? I don't have much back hair either, just enough to make me want to shave it before heading to the beach.

I ended up ordering one of the bakbaldes. Will let everyone know how it works, should be here later this week.

Yeah, It's electric. It still works decent, but the battery seems to be getting weaker. I like the idea of the bakblade because it doesnt have to be charged..

I just get the wife to use the bare clippers.

This used to be my go-to, but it didn't work out so I have to do the grooming myself.

I use the bro shaver, same thing but you can use any generic double sided blades instead of buying bakblade proprietary blades. Works great. Use it every other week, keeps any visible hair away, weekly if you want constant smoothness

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I use the bro shaver, same thing but you can use any generic double sided blades instead of buying bakblade proprietary blades. Works great. Use it every other week, keeps any visible hair away, weekly if you want constant smoothness

Awesome. never heard of it until just now. Googled it, looks nice and comes with a bunch replacement blades. Are the blades of quality, do they last long? Thanks for sharing your experience.

Awesome. never heard of it until just now. Googled it, looks nice and comes with a bunch replacement blades. Are the blades of quality, do they last long? Thanks for sharing your experience.
3-4 shaves then you flip them over so at least 5 maybe 8 shaves from them. You can order high end titanium double edge blades off Amazon or from the art of shaving if you want something better and they'll fit because the bro shaver just uses generic blades so any fit.

Alright, so I received in the mail this past Saturday. Gave it a try last night. Was a little clumsy with it at first but it didn't take long to get the hang of it. Works as advertised! No accidental cutz or razor burn. Pretty handy tool for self back shaving. You can find them all dsy long on ebay for $35-$50. Money well spent so far. We will see how long the blade lasts. I recommend for those wondering.

how close was the shave?
Did you do it dry or wet?

Were you able to get it clean down the spinal erectors? That valley in the middle always is a pain in the ass.

Im a hairy mutherfucker and use the man groomer or a clipper but neither get close enough and in one day I have stubble again.

how close was the shave?
Did you do it dry or wet?

Were you able to get it clean down the spinal erectors? That valley in the middle always is a pain in the ass.

Im a hairy mutherfucker and use the man groomer or a clipper but neither get close enough and in one day I have stubble again.

Clean shave to the skin brother.

Dry.

Was able to make it work every where. That's why I mentioned I was a little clumsy with it at first, took a little but of trickery to get the exact spot you are wondering about. It works good IMO. I should mention though, I'm not overly hairy... Just enough to make me want to shave it. I imagine a dude with more extreme backhair will have to work at it a little harder than I did. That said, I'm pretty confident this tool will work for lots of hair also. Worth a shot I think.

Clean shave to the skin brother.

Dry.

Was able to make it work every where. That's why I mentioned I was a little clumsy with it at first, took a little but of trickery to get the exact spot you are wondering about. It works good IMO. I should mention though, I'm not overly hairy... Just enough to make me want to shave it. I imagine a dude with more extreme backhair will have to work at it a little harder than I did. That said, I'm pretty confident this tool will work for lots of hair also. Worth a shot I think.

Thank you for posting a review on this! I will be ordering one this weekend!

My girl will be on vacation all June, so i'll be picking one up...

I have a backblade. It takes some getting used to with bending, reaching, angles, etc..It WILL shave the hair.

Press to hard and you get cat scratches all over.

what about hair removal creams, nair etc... are they worth trying?
ahahahaha

Attachments

• nair 1.JPG
    nair 1.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
I actually hurt my shoulder trying to shave my back with this thing lol regular hair clippers and the woman's hand is the only thing I'll be using. Tried and true. This fucker got thrown against the wall I'm saying if your back has any size to it it's a waste of time. Total waste of 40$

Plus my back looks like a woman scratched the hell out of me really bad. I actually got accused of nailing some strange over that pile of crap too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131