Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Skin Care and Cosmetics > Skin, Nail and Hair Fitness
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By gungalunga
  • 2 Post By Cinder
  • 1 Post By tenny
  • 1 Post By superbigd

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2017, 08:10 AM
Registered Member

Post Gym/Sweating skin care routine?

Hey everyone,
Recently in the past 6 months started incorporating much more cardio into my daily workouts and the result is a lot of excessive sweating. This excessive sweating i feel like is starting to create blackheads and acne on my face/arms/shoulders and back and i feel like i need to improve my post skin care routine.

Do you guys exfoliate every day, or after every workout? Do you exfoliate with a loofah or through chemical exfoliants such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid? I think that the majority of my skin issues are due to me not exfoliating after i am done workout out and sweating even though i am showering.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Maybe you could exfoliate before you put your makeup on and then you could do a little touch up on your nails.....Errrrr, wait. I thought this was a female that started this thread.....my bad.
tenny, cheloz28 and keithmack like this.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbigd View Post
Hey everyone,
Recently in the past 6 months started incorporating much more cardio into my daily workouts and the result is a lot of excessive sweating. This excessive sweating i feel like is starting to create blackheads and acne on my face/arms/shoulders and back and i feel like i need to improve my post skin care routine.

Do you guys exfoliate every day, or after every workout? Do you exfoliate with a loofah or through chemical exfoliants such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid? I think that the majority of my skin issues are due to me not exfoliating after i am done workout out and sweating even though i am showering.
are the acne issues on your face? i get it on my back, especially when using a DHT (right now, only 25mg proviron). usually shower twice/day and use Nuetragena salicylic acid body wash on my back and chest. keeps it under control, but using DHT + sweat = acne/bacne
Old 08-13-2017, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungalunga View Post
Maybe you could exfoliate before you put your makeup on and then you could do a little touch up on your nails.....Errrrr, wait. I thought this was a female that started this thread.....my bad.
I bet every girl here is bigger than you.
Why be a jerk?
hanquin and superbigd like this.

Last edited by Cinder; 08-13-2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

Always shower after the gym but over exfoliating can be problematic.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
I bet every girl here is bigger than you.
Why be a jerk?
that's whati was thinking, but i didn't wanna say anything lol. we're all on here to help each other (i thought), not to flame @ will.

but maybe i'm wrong

Last edited by hanquin; 08-13-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Coming from the guy reading the skin care and cosmetic forum. Not sure why being toxic towards other posters is tolerated here but it shouldn't be. Go troll some other forum kid

To the people that responded. Thank you for your feedback, in the past I haven't even exfoliated once a week so maybe that's my issue? I will do some research on neutrogena body wash because that sounds promising. Any other info I would appreciate!
Old 08-13-2017, 08:38 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Coming from the guy reading the skin care and cosmetic forum. Not sure why being toxic towards other posters is tolerated here but it shouldn't be. Go troll some other forum kid

To the people that responded. Thank you for your feedback, in the past I haven't even exfoliated once a week so maybe that's my issue? I will do some research on neutrogena body wash because that sounds promising. Any other info I would appreciate!
Yea....OK...I had a little fun at your expense.....sorry about that. Over many years, I have read threads about guys trying to deal with acne from running cycles. A lot of guys tan on a regular basis because the UV rays kill the bacteria that cause the breakouts. Other guys have put Epsom salts in a warm bath and soaked in the tub to deal with acne. Some have taken antibiotics ( I wouldn't recommend this). The bottom line is....if you are running a cycle that is causing you to break out you should try to figure out what compound or what dosage is making you break out, and either drop that compound or lower the dosage until the acne clears up. If you stay on the same cycle that is making you break out, all the exfoliating in the world isn't going to help you. Are you currently on gear? If so...what are you using?
Old 08-14-2017, 01:26 AM
Registered Member

No I'm on TRT, true TRT dose as well 150mg a week. Sometimes I will get red spots on my skin that will get inflamed that isn't a pimple because it's generally a bigger area, but it goes away after a coupe of days. How often do you exfoliate?
Old 08-14-2017, 04:25 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
No I'm on TRT, true TRT dose as well 150mg a week. Sometimes I will get red spots on my skin that will get inflamed that isn't a pimple because it's generally a bigger area, but it goes away after a coupe of days. How often do you exfoliate?
Honestly....I have never exfoliated. On the few occasions I have gotten acne on my back and shoulders when running heavy cycles....antibacterial soap and tanning took care of it.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Honestly....I have never exfoliated. On the few occasions I have gotten acne on my back and shoulders when running heavy cycles....antibacterial soap and tanning took care of it.
Really that's interesting especially since you have never exfoliated. My girl uses her loofah everytimr she showers and has great skin
Old 08-14-2017, 05:51 AM
Double Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Really that's interesting especially since you have never exfoliated. My girl uses her loofah everytimr she showers and has great skin
I wash my balls and ass with my girls loofah....

she don't know about it...hehe

gungalunga likes this.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenny View Post
I wash my balls and ass with my girls loofah....

she don't know about it...hehe

Same except I make it a point to let her know hahaha
tenny likes this.