over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best anti DHT over counter shampoo?

drGlute

Newbies
What are you guys finding works best for antiDHT over the counter shampoo? Or do you have other better solutions.

I’ve heard Nizoral it would like your guys advice before I do wrong. Thanks for the help.

I've been using nizoral since I turned 19 and started losing hair. I've not lost any hair since then and I have ran every compound there is almost, higher doses for a while and my hair line is the same. I did take duasteride for like 6 months and did notice some regrowth I discontinued for fear of sexual side effects. Nizoral definitely works though. Great stuff.

Nizoral is an anti fungal shampoo, it has minor at best effects on scalp dht. You need fin or dutasteride.

Nizoral is an anti fungal shampoo, it has minor at best effects on scalp dht. You need fin or dutasteride.

It still works to remove androgens from the scalp. If you can't get a script for the 2% then get Regenenpuredr. It has the ketoconazole plus a few other beneficial ingredients. Their conditioner also has copper peptides.

My routine consists of alternating Nizoral and aloe vera,inner fillet eod. The prep gear just destroys my hairline no matter what.

About to start some duta but I always buy the nizoral 2% off of ebay from thailand, you have to catch it because they remove the listings but it always gets shipped as normal. The one we buy here is 1%.

It still works to remove androgens from the scalp. If you can't get a script for the 2% then get Regenenpuredr. It has the ketoconazole plus a few other beneficial ingredients. Their conditioner also has copper peptides.

If you are prone to real hair loss, not enough that it will make a lick of difference. If you are the type that sheds a tiny bit when you're on cycle it may be strong enough for you hence why I said it has minor at best effects. If you are are seeing hair loss progression you need one of the 2 I mentioned.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131