over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Topical Bicalutamide: the ultimate hairloss prevention guide

YAWM

Newbies
So while some of you know of drugs like finasteride and dutasteride these drugs come at the risk of sexual sides and if you have aggressive mpb or are using DHTs they wont do shit

Some people suggest RU558841 but again its too weak. Almsot everyone on hairloss forums doesnt get results with this stuff and they're natural. Anyone with aggressive mpb will g bald on this stuff, and it wont be enough to to allow your miniaturized hairs to thicken up. Very few people have gotten results with this stuff

Here is a legit protocol that I used and was effective again 12%topical DHT gel with DMSO as a vehicle. If it works againts that it will work for basically anything as DHT is basically the strongest androgen of all steroids

The solution is topical bicalutamide

Heres what you neeed
KB solution
Bicalutamide Raw powder
0.001g scale

Mix the bicalutamdie powder in the kb solution to create a 1mg/ml solution, if you want you can up it to 2mg/ml if youre running harsh compounts. Apply a ml daily

Bicalutamide is perscribed orally at 50-150mg for prostate cancer. At dosages of 2mg daily it will not cause any sexual sides, have nolvadex on hand just in case of gyno of course (doubt it would be needed). Applying it topically creates very high concentrations in your scalp protecting your hair follicales using a very low dose.

Bicalutamide has a lower binding affinity than testosterone and only overpowers is because it reaches way higher serum concenrtrations. If any of it leaves the scalp where the concentratons would be very high, to another area of the body it would just be out competed by testosterone since not only will testosterone have higher serum concentrations but also stonger affinity to the AR. Due to its long half life, you can use it once a day up to as little as every three days depending on how much you need

I did an experiment with oral winstrol and topical DHT. Im very sensitive to hairloss so what I did was take 1 tablet of oral winstrol and I was shedding like crazy for the next 3 days and had unbearable scalp itch. I shed probably 300 hair per day in those 3 days whereas its normally around 50 for me. A week later I tried the same experiment and when the itch came I applied the bica. Within like 30 minutes the itch went away and shed even less hairs then I normally do.

I tried it later with topical DHT, same thing

So if you wanna run harsh compounts or have aggressive mpb you wanna prevent give this protcal a try over anything else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws