over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test & Hair loss

Ali

Registered
Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but i wanted the guys that have noticed hair loss from cycles to share how they noticed it was happening.

Of course "my hair was falling out " lol is basically what happens...but i was looking for any signs of how you noticed it, since we naturally she hair on a daily basis, i'd hate to freak out if i noticed something that was normal lol.

I plan on running low dose of test E along with 1mg of finasteride a day.

Thanks

Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but i wanted the guys that have noticed hair loss from cycles to share how they noticed it was happening.

Of course "my hair was falling out " lol is basically what happens...but i was looking for any signs of how you noticed it, since we naturally she hair on a daily basis, i'd hate to freak out if i noticed something that was normal lol.

Thanks

haha this is the truth! i was going over my utility bill and rubbing my head really hard and all of the sudden the bill was covered in hair! i dont think it does that every day though, just sometimes. my hairline is fading like the sunset....im just gonna keep it really short:D

if your scalp starts to itch a lot, thats a bad sign. But sometimes, thinking about it a lot , you can almost make you scalp start itching through your own paranoia.

here is an article that I found year or so ago. I can tell you I know first hand about the itchy scalp and hairs everyone comment.

Why it happens when using AAS

First, AAS do not cause MPB, period. They do speed up the process if you are genetically predispositioned to hair loss. For those who will get or have MPB, DHT sends a signal to your immune system to attack your hair follicles. DHT is a byproduct of Testosterone and occurs naturally in your body. When you are taking AAS, the amount of DHT increases substantially and overwhelms the natural chemical relationship in your scalp. The extra DHT starts a series of interactions that cause certain hair types to be recognized as intruders to your body. These hairs are typically located on the top and crown of your head. Once started, the process cannot be reversed, it can only be halted and managed. You can restore hair, but you will never be free of MPB. For me, I calculate that I started the MPB process 8 months ago that would have naturally occurred 20 years from now.

Symptoms and Signs
The symptoms and signs of my impending hair loss were not clearly evident at first. I mistakenly thought I was experiencing side effects from AAS use.

1. Itching Scalp – I thought this was a side effect of AAS similar to acne. I was wrong. An itching scalp is a primary symptom of MPB. It is what occurs as your hair follicles are being attacked in your scalp. Anyone who begins to have a daily itchy scalp should begin treatment immediately.
2. Frizzled / Kinky Hairs – We all know our hair. As your hair is attacked, you will see them begin to change shape and texture. Looking closely, you will see that the hairs on the top of your head will begin to look kinky, curling, bent, hard to control. I have straight hair and these effected hairs were noticed when I took a good look at them in the gym. Once you begin treatment, you will find these hairs begin to relax and go back to normal.
3. Thinning / Whispy Hairs – Contrary to popular belief, MPB does cause you to lose hair permanently at once. True, hairs fall out, but they will grow back smaller and thinner. This is called the minuturizing stage. This occurs over and over till they are gone. As this occurs, you will find your hair becomes very thin and whispy. The weight and thickness of your hair becomes noticeably absent as compared to your healthy hairs.
4. Hairs Everywhere – This is obviously the biggest sign. Wherever you go you find hairs. Countertops, car, shower and bed. You will also feel them falling onto your face and shoulders. Running your hands through your wet hair will produce 5-10 hairs which is fairly alarming to those wanting to keep the carpet.

Attacking the Problem

The following advice worked extremely well for me. I have stopped and reversed my hair loss but know it is always waiting for me if I stop treating it. Today, I choose to retain my hair.

1. Dutas / Dutastride – This drug is available here as a research chemical and also on the web. It is the most potent weapon to fight MPB. Combating hair loss is an off-label use. It is primarily used to treat enlarged prostates. It works by reducing DHT in the scalp. I won’t discuss research articles and percentages here. Feel free to on your own. The stuff works. When on cycle I take 0.5 mg in the morning and 0.5 mg in the evening. If my scalp continues to itch I add another 0.5 mg at noon. Off cycle I use 0.5 mg each morning. I purchase a 90 day supply in advance to always have it on hand and to get a bulk price break.
2. Minoxidil - Generic Rogaine. I buy the full strength version at 5%. Used as directed, I apply it to my scalp after a shower each morning and right before bed. It works by reducing DHT in your scalp from a topical perspective. I purchase it at Sam’s because of price. Avoid Rogaine. It is overpriced.
3. Nizoral Shampoo – It is available in 1 or 2% strengths. I use 1% EOD. The 2% version is not available in the US without a prescription. You can find web sites to purchase the 2%. I have used both but really can’t tell a difference. Similar to Minoxidil, this acts on the scalp to reduce DHT. It is an anti-fungal and reduces dandruff and scaling which can occur with repeated use of Minoxidil.
4. Conditioner – I use a decent conditioner because the Nizoral tends to strip the hair of its natural oils and ability to be combed easily.

Summary
You can be prone to MPB and still do AAS. You can keep your hair and build muscle. This is what worked for me when using Test-based AAS. I do not recommend this treatment for anything other than Testosterone based steroids. If you decide, as I did, that shaving your head is not for you, then I believe this will help you. I am not an expert, but I do have my hair! Good luck.

Thats a pretty good article that sums up what is happening, but you also gotta feel out for yourself how much test you can run before it sets off the DHT o'meter. 500mgs makes the itchy scalp come on strong, but I can run 250mg for weeks on end and never get it and not feel the hairs falling on my face and ears, etc.

Thanks for posting the article, it was very helpful.

Question though, can i substitute the Dutasteride with Finasteride? Only reason i ask is I've read that Duta is much harsher as far as sides go.

I was considering 250mg weekly dose, so would 1mg be sufficient?

Thanks for the input guys, its very helpful

bump

I'm thinking on running my first cycle and I don't know if I should start taking finasteride since the beginning or only if I feel some symptoms ?

my dad is completely bald since he was 18. I am 19 and I haven't a reciding hairline my hair is strong

do you guys have some advice ?

unfortunately test and hair loss go together , finasteride make lowier the test in your blood , so you need more test

and finaly the result is the same you lost hair

that's why they are lot who choose to shave all the hairs

Keep in mind that we naturally lose about 120 hairs on our scalps daily regardless of AAS.

Thanks

My wife informed me. Now it just gets shaved.

Some people get crappy sides from Finasteride... I recommend you read about the sides before you begin.

It does not happen to everyone, or nearly everyone, but its worth the read.

There are some places that sell topical finasteride. It is less likely to have a systemic effect on the body and just remain local, though it can have effects too.

good luck.

yes I am aware of the sides of finasteride...

I'm thinking on doing something like this

1-10 250 test cyp
1-10 500 equipoise

or maybe a t-bol only cycle for 5 weeks or so, recently a frined of mine done one like that got some really nice results, no decrease in libido, good gains, no water acne etc.. the only concern is the liver

well I will think about it and do more research

Test doesn't mess with my hair. Dbol sure does though. I stopped one I noticed hair on my pillow

unfortunately test and hair loss go together , finasteride make lowier the test in your blood , so you need more test

and finaly the result is the same you lost hair

that's why they are lot who choose to shave all the hairs

This is false information.

Finasteride lowers DHT not testosterone.

hair loss is one of a side effect of the test E, that doesn't matter if u run on a normal range.

Test series may lead to hairlosswhen they become extreme, the cycle of hair follicle naturally being replaced is 3 months, too much Test may place a burden on hair follicle. a diet of fresh fruit and raw vegetables will supply the necessary nutrients via the blood stream to the scalp capillaries to feed and nourish the scalp.

Being a testosterone product, Oily skin, acne, aggressiveness, facial/body hair growth and male pattern baldness are all possible. control in a normal range that will be little problem:) and after a cycle use AI

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131