over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Electric Razor Users

j8282

Registered
Who on here uses them over disposable ones?
Which one do you prefer Rotary or Foil?
Trying to find a good one for a good buck. Did some online reviews but wanted to get some direct feedback from you guys here.

J

you'll probably get these in the US aswell. i get bad burns from usual electric ones but these are the nuts. you get little lotion sachets that slot in and sooth your skin

**broken link removed**

you'll probably get these in the US aswell. i get bad burns from usual electric ones but these are the nuts. you get little lotion sachets that slot in and sooth your skin

**broken link removed**

Yup - I use that type every day. It is water proof - so I shave in the shower - I get a clean, very close shave without scraping a blade over my face so I am never getting razor burn. I don't even use the lotion pack though - I just put shampoo on my face - it works better. This electric razor is way better than using a blade every day.

excellent thread!

I get razor burn just from looking at a razor. I tried about 4 different powered ones last year and they all sucked. I couldnt get a close shave with any of them then if I would press harder it would just burn me like a regular razor. I might give that one a try someone posted about earlier.

Any other recommendations on razors?

i've used a braun electric for years. I have one that comes with the cleaning base, and it works great. Cleans the blades after every use. Never get burnt with it. Around 80-120 bucks

i've used a braun electric for years. I have one that comes with the cleaning base, and it works great. Cleans the blades after every use. Never get burnt with it. Around 80-120 bucks

I have one of these two, good shaves. However i've recently had to start wet shaving and its taken me nearly 3 weeks for my skin to get used to a razor again, but now it has it's smoother than an androids bottom.

I have one of these two, good shaves. However i've recently had to start wet shaving and its taken me nearly 3 weeks for my skin to get used to a razor again, but now it has it's smoother than an androids bottom.

I'm the same way. I can't use a regular razor anymore without getting razor burn. My face isn't as tough anymore:)

I get razor burn just from looking at a razor. I tried about 4 different powered ones last year and they all sucked. I couldnt get a close shave with any of them then if I would press harder it would just burn me like a regular razor. I might give that one a try someone posted about earlier.

Any other recommendations on razors?

I have used many different Norelco models and they all sucked; the rotary just doesn't give me a close shave. I have used one of the newer Panasonic models and it was decent but not great. I recently tried the new Braun Pulsonic because I had heard good reviews although I had not been impressed with their older models. They told me I could try it out and had 30 days to bring it back if I didn't like it. I was quite surprised at how well it shaves. It is by far the closest shave I have gotten from an electric razor. Its quite pricey but well worth it.

cant stand the fucking things, dont shave near as close as a regular blade does for me, I've tried about 3 or 4 different brands before and none of them work on me

Most lads rinse their razor in extremely hot water and get mad razor burn.
Rinse your razor in cold water and it eliminates most burn. A good hot soak on your beard with a hot towel prior to shaving, then rinse the razor in cold water after every stroke of the blade. You'll be amazed.

Who on here uses them over disposable ones?
Which one do you prefer Rotary or Foil?
Trying to find a good one for a good buck. Did some online reviews but wanted to get some direct feedback from you guys here.

J

if never found one I like. my skin always get sore and red after use.
I still like disposable.

We recomend the andis t outliner to all are clients.There is a trick if u want the really close shave you can adjust and zero gap the blade.If not you can go to proproductsandmore.com and order a razor close replacement blade that fits direct and is super close straight blade close.

Last edited:

^^^^^^
This

I've used a braun electric, model 5070cc after no any irritation.:c:eeky-sm:c:eeky-sm

I'm the owner of a braun Series 9 9095cc pretty happy with it.
My skin no longer gets irritated.
To get the close shave i have to use foam and the select the wet mode.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131