• Minimal, barely could tell

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yeah, quite a bit

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Fuck me, where did my hair go ?

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't lost enough hair on my head to tell a difference. Where I can tell a difference is on my back...it's as hairy as a monkey. :)

bald is beautiful.

A couple summers ago I had a bad shed on just 250 mg test without propecia. Now taking finasteride daily and my hair got thicker even with higher doses.

be careful with finasteride. Look up post-finasteride syndrome. I know of a guy suffering from it and he only used finasteride for a month.

I use nizoral 2-3 times a week and minoxidil everyday.

be careful with finasteride. Look up post-finasteride syndrome. I know of a guy suffering from it and he only used finasteride for a month.

I first took finasteride in 1999 and was in it for years, like 7 or 8, so I knoa all about those sides. I'm on trt now and don't plan to go off for the foreseeable future so the finasteride sides are not a concern.

I forogt to add that I used nizoral too but didn't notice any benefits. I also took rogaine foam for 8 months and had great resultss but damn it bloated my face like a hippo. I'm experimenting with dosing minoxidil once every few days to keep bloat down. Fingers crossed..

I usually grow more hair on cycle, but Masteron had me thinning out once.

60mg ED of Zinc Gluconate (or any good zinc supplement) stopped it, along with Selenium. Didn't think it would do shit, but it stopped the shedding in days.

Even though it's vanity, hair loss is my main concern using AAS.

Thanks for the replies guys.

^^^^^^ This is one of those things where it seems it RUINS one guy and works WONDERS on another....

I don't get it, but i'm not running test without proscar... I don't care what my libido thinks !

Been using Nizoral at least 5 times a week. Leave it in my hair for about 10 mins (rubbed into scalp good) and wash out and so far my hair seems to be about the same and this is while using test, tren, eq, and dbol. I usually shed but so far haven't seen any shedding yet! I will also add in some zinc. Just regular zinc tabs you can get at cvs? Too scared to try finasteride.

For me no hairloss but I have had hair gain on my torso

Never had any problems with just test but throw in some mast and the hair comes running off my head.

Never had any problems with just test but throw in some mast and the hair comes running off my head.
MPB does not run in my family and i have never had a problem in the past. But when using Mast i noticed hair coming out on my pillow in the shower when brushing my hair. Immediately stopped the mast and over a few week time it stopped.

Where do you guys get your Nizoral, Selenium and Zinc Gluconate from?

My hair line has deff receded but the main problem is AAS messes with my emotions a little bit. One day I'll look in the mirror and swear I'm going bald, but the next I'm not to concearned about it. Going bald is the NUMBER ONE fear I have lol. For you goes that use Nizoral, Selenium and Zinc Gluconate have you seen a big difference? Deff worth using?

Hair loss is genetic brother. Gear only speeds up the process. I've been on and off of different chemicals for 7 years (TRT for the past 2 years) and my hair is as thick as it comes.

Receding hair lines run in my family. I'm sure my use has sped things up a bit! Remember, hair loss is genetic, so if this isn't an issue for you, I wouldn't really worry about it. Just look at your mother's brothers and your father...That is how genetics for hair loss is determined. I use Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. It's expensive, but if you find a good supply place that sells the big bottles (1000ml) they usually run a sale where you can get both shampoo and conditioner for about $60 (it's usually $50 each!). The place I get it, is located in the Mall that we go to...I can't remember the name...If it comes to me I'll post it up. They might be a national chain.

Id go for the finasteride. Sides are nonexisting while on testosterone. I know via pharmacy propecia is expensive, but erlchems.com has some pretty cheap finasteride.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear