over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection pip and test flu on every shot

danzd

Registered
So lately I've been using a 400mg blend that I've used several times over the years but now I'm experiencing massive pip swelling the size of an egg and flu symptoms that last me 2 days. The blend is iso cyp enan and decanoate; 100mgs each. I only dose once a week, 3 ccs at a time (I know this isn't "optimal" I just do it this way for convenience) I know the amount could be the culprit but it's certainly not the first time I've done it this way. And in the past it's always been problem free. Anybody else have this issue? Any way to avoid this?

Possibly dirty gear or they changed something in the formula and added something you're allergic to, like EO or Guaiacol. I'd ask them and maybe re-filter it into a new sterile vial.

I do trust this company very much, a change in formula could be it. The odd part is that I got it while I was cruising on some sust from another company too, often times I get some significant bleeding, could it be the fact it's getting in my blood?

The flu symptoms for 2 days on top of the pip would concern me?

I would try re-filtering it like ALLEX mentioned.

Please keep us posted!

Possibly dirty gear or they changed something in the formula and added something you're allergic to, like EO or Guaiacol. I'd ask them and maybe re-filter it into a new sterile vial.

Very good advice and advice i would take and go forward with.

EO based gear has given me both those issues. I avoid it like the plague. Some can tolerate it, but not this guy. Even if its not EO, I would just toss it if it were me. Maybe your source can replace it for you? Mine would :)

I think I'm just gona junk it... I forgot mentioning it has also turned red in and surrounding the injection site. It's pretty weird considering I've never had an issue with this company. I do have plenty of other stuff on hand. I have 3 months worth of sust I'm gona start soon. I still have a funny feeling it could be the fact I have a ton of scar tissue and basically every time I dose I have some bleeding. In fact the shot before last I had a bruise around the injection site similar to a paintball.

Refiltering does nothing to kill the pain by itself you must add in 2 additional procedures - dilute with another blank oil and bake it.

After getting burned back in the day by gear with high solvent levels, I adopted the procedure of adding some USP oil, baking and venting the vial in the oven, and then sterile filtering into a sterile vial.
Zero problems after that. Nobody shoud ever take any black market gear off the internet and pop the top and inject always reprocess it with additional steps to ensure safety and efficacy of the injection.
While sterile abcesses and the test flu are pretty much benign - it's miserable to try and eat sleep train work make whoopeee or what ever when you are all achy breaky...

details here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

Last edited:
Refiltering does nothing to kill the pain by itself you must add in 2 additional procedures - dilute with another blank oil and bake it.

After getting burned back in the day by gear with high solvent levels, I adopted the procedure of adding some USP oil, baking and venting the vial in the oven, and then sterile filtering into a sterile vial.
Zero problems after that. Nobody shoud ever take any black market gear off the internet and pop the top and inject always reprocess it with additional steps to ensure safety and efficacy of the injection.
While sterile abcesses and the test flu are pretty much benign - it's miserable to try and eat sleep train work make whoopeee or what ever when you are all achy breaky...

details here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

That's awesome, thanks for the info. I have a feeling it's more actual infection but basically what you outlined.

EO based gear has given me both those issues. I avoid it like the plague. Some can tolerate it, but not this guy. Even if its not EO, I would just toss it if it were me. Maybe your source can replace it for you? Mine would :)

I read somewhere that there are different grades of EO and its the cheap Chinese shit or lab grade that's contaminated with acid byproducts that cause these symptoms in some people. EP grade (European Pharmacopoeia) supposedly smells different and lacks the impurities that cause the side effects in people.

... dilute with another blank oil and bake it.

Zero problems after that. Nobody shoud ever take any black market gear off the internet and pop the top and inject ...

I've experienced very similar issues. Nearly the same conclusion, though I only bake my oils. Never again will I pop the top and pin without baking for at least 30 mins at 220ish.

The redness and swelling you're experiencing is more likely due to either an allergic reaction or the hormone has crashed inside you. From what I've read, it's difficult to stabilize hormones in the oil over 300mgs. Since it's T 400, I'll bet its unstable and crashing.

MassiveG is basically diluting the high solvent leveled gear and heating to kill possible contaminants. Though, I'd like to know if he does the same dilution to average dosed gear like test 250?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity