over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife doesn't like steroids

Tdowns97

Newbies
Thought I would put this here. Maybe you ladies can help me out..
how can I make my wife okay with steroids?

I will say I have a rough past with drugs and she put up with me through it all. Jail time for coke and heroin. I'm past that now and really want to get on another cycle.

Any advice is appreciated

Thought I would put this here. Maybe you ladies can help me out..
how can I make my wife okay with steroids?

I will say I have a rough past with drugs and she put up with me through it all. Jail time for coke and heroin. I'm past that now and really want to get on another cycle.

Any advice is appreciated

IMO, knowing you had a drug problem and what she had to put up with, she never will be OK with it.

If you have had problema with drugs, she looks at this as another drug...
And really thats what it is...

You clearly have addiction tendency, and should stay away from this..

I'm in the same boat brother.

My wife will never accept it since I was on cycle when we went through the worst period of our marriage ever.

She blames the gear.

If you have had problema with drugs, she looks at this as another drug...
And really thats what it is...

You clearly have addiction tendency, and should stay away from this..

Yeah because if you don't have an addictive tendency and do h and coke you won't get hooked 😂... I've done plenty of cycles bro I'll be okay

Yeah because if you don't have an addictive tendency and do h and coke you won't get hooked 😂... I've done plenty of cycles bro I'll be okay

The thing is though bro, you and I know you will be okay... your wife doesn't. Have you actually sat her down before and explained everything? Which product does what and the effects they have? A close minded wife is a hard battle to overcome. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Yeah guess I'll just try and talk to her more about it. Thanks for the advice

I could be wrong here, but I've always had a problem with steroids being called "drugs". They are synthetic hormones. Used responsibly, they will promote health and well being.

Opposed to street drugs, she ought to welcome this with open arms.

I could be wrong here, but I've always had a problem with steroids being called "drugs". They are synthetic hormones. Used responsibly, they will promote health and well being.

Opposed to street drugs, she ought to welcome this with open arms.

Thank you :yeahthat:

you gotta play the game....

find something YOU don't like that she does....

or go to the doc....she cant say shit about it
if you got a script....:)
then just add alittle here and there...she'll never
know the difference..

:cool:

you gotta play the game....

find something YOU don't like that she does....

or go to the doc....she cant say shit about it
if you got a script....:)
then just add alittle here and there...she'll never
know the difference..

:cool:
Ha that's what I did.

I've gotten Deca and Var from my doc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bad thing is once you are labeled an addict you will carry that with you for the rest of your life. Reverse the rolls. I had a buddy who was (is) an alcoholic. I had to cut all ties with him and a few others. I even told him no on being his best man in his wedding. Fast forward 20 years. Last I heard he is doing time again. So yes you have a very long road ahead of you. It's the path you chose at the time and now it's time to deal with the damage you have done. It will be a long road but you can beat it if you really want to. Good luck.

I'm in the same boat brother.

My wife will never accept it since I was on cycle when we went through the worst period of our marriage ever.

She blames the gear.

Same shit for me. It's the gears fault, not mine or hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt she will ever be, and I'm not even referring to your past rec drug use.

And you better believe any arguments or fights even if you are right, will be blamed on the steroids. Also if she ever gets pissed/crazy enough expect legal troubles too. Not to sound like a cynic, but don't put anything past them.

Not recommended for a stable marriage. I've done it, causes more problems than just being up front. If she leaves you for using gear, there are other issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, as has been stated talk to her as much as possible about it b/c if she feels like you're hiding it (or worse) finds out you've been doing it and you HAVE been hiding it, then you'll REALLY be fucked.

also, she's allowed to have her feelings (right or wrong) and nobody should ever be told that they are wrong for feeling those feelings. she has legitimate fears as to what may happen b/c she associates juice w/ drugs, and she stuck by you thru all that crap, may not want to do it again.

communication is key, and although she may never be really cool with it, the more you tell her and are open about it (if she really cares to listen) the more receptive she may be. and somebody already said, the less informed somebody is, the more likely they'll be to have a closed mind.

I have more than a few friends who have saved their lives by focusing their addiction into bodybuilding.

My 2 cents worth

AAS and other supplements are very addicting IMO. I know several guys that have fallen into the "if a little is good then more is better" and why ever come off completely. The positive results one gets while on cycle can be such a mental boost. While it is not the same high as recreational drugs and it probably will not kill you from an over dose, one must remain aware of the risks. Now that I think about it I know one guy that put himself in the hospital after going hypoglycemic, so yes you can over dose.

If you have an addictive personality or have had substance abuse problems in the past, you and your partner had both be very aware of the risk. If it is not a risk she is willing to put up with then you have a decision to make. There are other dangerous activities you can get into like hang gliding or base jumping ect., and if you have a significant other in your life, he or she had better support you or join you. If they are opposed to the idea I doubt you will ever convince them to accept it.

Of coarse that is easy for me to say since my man and I are on the same page with body building, motorcycling and general life style. It is easy to say your just with the wrong person but then we both spent over 20 years with the wrong people but stayed for other reasons.

I guess what I am suggesting is that there is no easy solution to your problem. I might suggest focusing on body building with just diet and maybe some mild supplements. You can get just as much out of it by successfully hitting goals without the use of AAS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear