over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol: How long to run?

How long is it "safe" to run Anadrol for?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • 4-6 weeks maximum

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • 6-8 weeks maximum

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • 9-10 weeks maximum

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Longer than 11 weeks

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters

Landmonster

Registered
Guys,

Most of the medical studies using Anadrol run the drug for very long periods of time, and at relatively high doses.

The main question is.... How long would you personally feel safe running it today?

A bonus question:
Which of these 2 examples would be consider "safer"?
A) 50mg ED @ 8 weeks
B) 100mg ED @ 4 weeks

Last edited:
Go with either option and get bloods afterwards. Anadrol's liver toxicity has been greatly exaggerated. Although, any dose of anadrol and my appetite is 100% gone so I just stick with Anavar.

Go with either option and get bloods afterwards. Anadrol's liver toxicity has been greatly exaggerated. Although, any dose of anadrol and my appetite is 100% gone so I just stick with Anavar.

Toxicity has been exaggerated for several reasons. The earlier studies were on geriatric patients on large dosages for extended peroids of time.
Also because when oral AAS first were being used as PEDs, DBol was 5mg, Winny was 2mg, Anavar was 2mg...Anadrol was 50mg. Each molecule of AAS is 17AA so mg for mg, all should be relatively the same in toxicity. Although some are toxic in addition to the 17AA. But you get the idea.

You say what would you SAFELY run? 50mg of course. 100mg 8wks would be better results! 4wks is just cutting it too short and not giving the compound enough time to work.

Last edited:
Many, many, many (did I say many) years ago, my first brush with AAS at 19 was taking Abombs. Lasted only 19 days. Blood pressure went thru the roof, nose bleeds, dizziness, and no desire to eat anything. On the other hand, my personal records went off the chart. Didn't touch it again for almost 20 years. Now I keep it between 4-6 weeks and of course take it with Test. Only symptom I've had is higher BP (normal with any stack) and additional bloat.

While I voted 4-6 weeks, I would take it longer if I was still getting good results, making additional gains. But as a general guideline, I rarely go longer than 6 weeks on any oral. I like to stay on my liver's Christmas card list. :)

So far bloods have always gone back to normal after PCT.

I'm a wuss, I never have gone higher than 50. I'd be guessing, but I'd go with a higher dosage for a shorter amount of time given the choice.

i like to run it the whole cycle...if it's a 12 weeker i will keep it for as close to the entire 12 weeks as i can....this has been discussed a million times on the board. liver toxicity with anadrol is seriously over exaggerated by broscientists on the board. go look at some real live studies of people taking anadrol for what it's actually prescribed for. people with wasting diseases will take it for months upon months upon months. do you think if it made your liver fall out after 4-6 weeks they would prescribe it to someone who was already sick and further complicate their situation?

i'm starting drol with my bulker this week...and i plan on running it @ 150mg for the entire duration of the cycle. the only issue i've had previously is the pumps can get pretty bad and i'll drop it eventually because i get tired of doing 5x5s because any more reps than that and the pump is too much to handle.

as far as guys saying it kills your appetite because that means your liver is stressed...also bs, and it fucks my appetite up for about the first week and then it's back to normal. if it's a real problem add some MK-677 or GRHP and I promise you'll be hungry

Last edited:
It really depends. Will you be taking blood pressure and heart rate while on or are you going in blind? If the former, you'll know if things stop being normal. If guessing, then it depends on how big you are and your tolerance to AAS, but without knowing that, I'd say 8 weeks 50mg

The first time I ran it, I did it for 8 weeks, by week 6 appetite went to shit. Did 4 weeks at 50mgs and 4 weeks at 75mgs.

This time around I'm doing 100mgs 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. A buddy of mine says he loves the results.

This is not a "one size fits all" type of thing.

x2

I usually run it at 3 weeks on 3 off 3 on or thereabouts. 50mg for the first set and 100mg for the 2nd set.

Depends on the quality/brand of Drol...REAL Drol 50 to 75mg a day is more then enough...90% of whats available 100-150 is needed to really see anything

12 weeks plus won't hurt u. But if it kills ur appitite then it will hurt ur progess more then ull benefit from it.

12 weeks plus won't hurt u. But if it kills ur appitite then it will hurt ur progess more then ull benefit from it.

X2. Run it as long as your health markers are in check and your appetite is strong. For me personally going over 100 mg is appetite doom, therefore no longer conducive to gaining muscle.

I usually cap it (no pun intended lol) at 6 weeks with anadrol at usually ramping from 50mg-150mg a day.

I really like think burst/blitz cycles are best fo help keep receptors fresh. And yeah I strongly believe in receptor saturation and tolerance to AAS. I think a week on a week off or 2 weeks on 1 week off could be beneficial. Not too many sides no real loss of appetite and no huge gain and loss of water weight, blitz cycles in my experience work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear