YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and Cruisers - Do you ever take breaks off?

1ntense

Registered
Years ago I decided to blast and cruise, around 10 years ago to be precise. I have since been advised by a couple of people, one was a previous coach that I used and one was a coach that I was considering using in the future to come off for 8 weeks. I therefor feel that I need to at least consider doing so.

I do feel that I don't get as much from gear in general than if I would if I cycled, I hadn't really thought about it until recently but it got me thinking that maybe I would get a lot more for it if I were to have a bit of time off.

One of them is saying to try and restore my HPTA which after 10 years Im guessing maybe pretty difficult and even with a great PCT would take longer than 8 weeks which leaves me kind of wondering what the point is other than like I said above to give my body a break so that I maybe respond better but then Im thinking is it worth putting myself through 8 - 14 weeks (one is recommending PCT plus 8 weeks off) of feeling like crap for that?

Im just looking for opinions here really and for peoples experiences that blast and cruise that have had breaks, just wondering if those who have, did you notice more effects from the gear when you got back on?

What do you cruise at? I think they're telling you to come off because they might have the old-school misconception that receptors get over saturated when it's actually myostatin levels slowing gains. If you take the right amount of cruise time your gains won't suffer

I used to cruise on an amp per week so 250mg but for the last year Ive been going down to 140-150mg per week. ATM that consists of 20mg prop sub-q daily.

Can you elaborate on the myostatin levels?

Ive read several times that the receptors are basically constantly regenerating and there is no down regulation. I do think I would get more effects after some time off although Im not sure why that would be. It just kind of makes sense to me as with any drug when you don't use it for a while, then take it, it always feels stronger after the break.

Another thing that Im thinking is that I think a lot of pros come off, I think Ive heard Rich Piana say that he comes off of everything, pretty sure Ive seen George Farah says people need to come off of everything so Im guessing that includes Kai, theres someone local that is friends with Lee Priest and knows Flex Wheeler, he also comes off so there must be a reason that they do it.

I just don't like the idea lol I guess Im just psychologically addicted.

I used to cruise on an amp per week so 250mg but for the last year Ive been going down to 140-150mg per week. ATM that consists of 20mg prop sub-q daily.

Can you elaborate on the myostatin levels?

Ive read several times that the receptors are basically constantly regenerating and there is no down regulation. I do think I would get more effects after some time off although Im not sure why that would be. It just kind of makes sense to me as with any drug when you don't use it for a while, then take it, it always feels stronger after the break.

Another thing that Im thinking is that I think a lot of pros come off, I think Ive heard Rich Piana say that he comes off of everything, pretty sure Ive seen George Farah says people need to come off of everything so Im guessing that includes Kai, theres someone local that is friends with Lee Priest and knows Flex Wheeler, he also comes off so there must be a reason that they do it.

I just don't like the idea lol I guess Im just psychologically addicted.

I know for sure Jose Raymond comes off for 8 weeks every year. The rest of them it depends they stay in trt dose and others do come off for short period of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see no physiologic reason to "come off" entirely if you have no interest in fertility. In fact, I think it would be more detrimental to health.

I think many believe the myostatin level increases simply due to the increased muscle mass...not from the anabolics, per se.

I haven't yet figured out what I want to cruise on...I think it's very individual and should be based on health markers and the way one is feeling when on gear, along with how much they're blasting.

For example, I'm on an "extended" blast, but it's only 500-600mg test/week. been running that dose since June, making slow and steady gains. Blood tests every 6 weeks, and so far fine, and feel fine. BP fine.

I'll prob eventually go to a cruise with 150-200/week test and maybe some masteron added in....

Maybe this will help. Had two guys I went to high school with. Identical twins. One blasts and cruised (HRT cruise) and the other one cycles on and off. 2 months on 2 months off. They are both the same size when they end their cycles. The cruiser actually had a little less bf but barely noticeable. I haven't seen them in years but we have a mutual friend. Can give any particular details like cruise dose but in high school they were very lean and in shape...I was fat and short.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Maybe this will help. Had two guys I went to high school with. Identical twins. One blasts and cruised (HRT cruise) and the other one cycles on and off. 2 months on 2 months off. They are both the same size when they end their cycles. The cruiser actually had a little less bf but barely noticeable. I haven't seen them in years but we have a mutual friend. Can give any particular details like cruise dose but in high school they were very lean and in shape...I was fat and short.

good story

I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious...either way I lol'd when I read this.

No I'm dead fucking serious. That's funny...I just read it. It does sound like a troll. Lmao! What the fuck was the matter with me this morning. I'm trolling here and on another thread I bashed the wrong person. Ha I was tired this morning. Up late studying.

Consider when you come off your giving your body a break from all the ml upon ml of oils and solvents that do in time take a toll on you internally.

Funny, I have heard this before without any reason or true logic

I have been running 6 months out of a year for the last 4 years. I donate blood regularly(2-4 months) & get blood work at the same rate.

So far - I am as healthy as a horse

Funny, I have heard this before without any reason or true logic

I have been running 6 months out of a year for the last 4 years. I donate blood regularly(2-4 months) & get blood work at the same rate.

So far - I am as healthy as a horse

Heard what before?

So basically the general consensus is that people who blast and cruise don't really come off. I know it kind of sounds silly to ask as blasting and cruising is what it is which is cruise during your off times. I just thought there might be people who still come off just to give their bodies a rest here and there or perhaps had to come off some whatever reason that might be able to answer whether they felt that sensitivity go gear was restored at all.

Heard what before?

So basically the general consensus is that people who blast and cruise don't really come off. I know it kind of sounds silly to ask as blasting and cruising is what it is which is cruise during your off times. I just thought there might be people who still come off just to give their bodies a rest here and there or perhaps had to come off some whatever reason that might be able to answer whether they felt that sensitivity go gear was restored at all.

a lot of this will be anecdotal, and also comes down to whether or not receptors get "desensitized" or "downregulate". research suggests they don't. It suggests the opposite.

And of course people who come off will be "responsive" to gear again, because they will have lost muscle...lost glycogen storing ability...etc. They get back on and start gaining again..getting better pumps...yada yada, and think "man, I'm more responsive to gear since I came off". Well...yeah, but at what cost? The cost of hormonal roller coaster along with SOME loss of gains.

One would have to control for those above factors to see if coming off then resuming gear was "better" than just staying on and increasing dosages. And that won't happen, most likely.

To each their own on this one. I think coming off entirely is far riskier from a health perspective than cruising. And I think "cruises" are quite subjective as well. One man's blast is another man's cruise. Depends on goals and amt of muscle mass to be maintained...etc.

a lot of this will be anecdotal, and also comes down to whether or not receptors get "desensitized" or "downregulate". research suggests they don't. It suggests the opposite.

And of course people who come off will be "responsive" to gear again, because they will have lost muscle...lost glycogen storing ability...etc. They get back on and start gaining again..getting better pumps...yada yada, and think "man, I'm more responsive to gear since I came off". Well...yeah, but at what cost? The cost of hormonal roller coaster along with SOME loss of gains.

One would have to control for those above factors to see if coming off then resuming gear was "better" than just staying on and increasing dosages. And that won't happen, most likely.

To each their own on this one. I think coming off entirely is far riskier from a health perspective than cruising. And I think "cruises" are quite subjective as well. One man's blast is another man's cruise. Depends on goals and amt of muscle mass to be maintained...etc.

Good post man. Makes a lot of sense.

What you mention the hormonal rollercoaster and it being riskier on ones health, could you elaborate on how that rollercoaster is bad for us and why you feel coming off is riskier please?

I do occasionally and I look at it as resetting myself. That has nothing to do with androgen receptors for the reasons mentioned above. It's merely a mental break and to see how I am. Things are different now as I am fairly settled and have no plans to travel for extended periods of time. But in the past travelling for a few months at a time was a future plan. Therefore I started coming off so I simply knew I could handle it incase I ever had to come off. I also want kids in the future so that is another factor but my breaks are very rare now and my HCG usage could be much better.

Right now I am off everything and that is after approx 1 year of blasting and cruising. I haven't been off too long but I feel decent. My sex drive is coming back fairly quickly and my strength is ok. My diet hasn't been perfect but I can see the difference in softness especially in my lower abs. I have also lost some fullness but I am doing ok. Plus I made the decision to get off everything so no peptides or hgh to help maintain gains. Although for others I would 100% recommend gh boosters and other aids to help maintain whilst off aas. I like to experiment on myself so I can help others out so that's the main reason I try different things each time. Next time I will definitely add in some peps... specifically lr3 and hgh frag or hgh.

Who had the bigger Cawk?

"You look like you get fucked in the ass for Crack"
Who are you quoting that from? I can see your another one of those idiots who like to run their mouth for no apparent reason.

Ive noticed Im in much worst doing pct. Physiologically addicted like many others. To be honest my blood work takes a shit after pumping hcg, and nolva. Id rather just blast and cruise. Similarly, I have no need to pct since Im done having kids. To each their own....

Thanks guys, after seeking opinions from various places I decided to jump on again after a low dose 6 week cruise.

Perhaps not the best time to jump back on as Ive got the beginnings of a cold emerging but it had to be done. The thought of coming off all together seemed a bit of a pointless thing to do really.

I may want more kids in the future but with the knowledge around these days, I feel that there are protocols out there that I can run when that time comes. I also conceived a child whilst on a cycle so Im not overly worried about that atm

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws