bigsonbitch

Registered
Anyone else here do low dose trestolone with their trt
I'm doing 20mg a day cyp and 10 mg trest

Fat burning seems to be at an all time high
I'm not prone to gyno so I only take one Adex a week

Would this be safe to do long term? As with regular trt

Last edited:
So 140mg Test + 70mg Trest / week? I would monitor bloods while on and see, for me personally i tried something similar with tren and my lipids was f*cked even on low dosages so i quit experiment and cruising on just Test and then blast it

So 140mg Test + 70mg Trest / week? I would monitor bloods while on and see, for me personally i tried something similar with tren and my lipids was f*cked even on low dosages so i quit experiment and cruising on just Test and then blast it

How long were u on the tren before you ran bloods?
Yea I been running this forn3 weeks and plan to do bloods in a few weeks
I'll see where I'm at and go from there.

Trestolone Acetate works well when used longterm with TRT but it does lower HDL some. Sex drive is great when you add caber.

injectable trest ace at 5mg per day produces VERY measurable results in terms of strength, recovery, joints, muscle endurance... and last but not least libido ..
i used to take pde5 meds daily or some time prior to 'activity'
not anymore.. just a slight touch from my lady, or maybe a random thought, gets me ready to go. and none of this going soft once hard.. with trest you stay hard and after a few weeks of initial dosing, your climax endurance sky rockets... its not like deca or tren where you lose feeling, and go soft.. you stay rock hard, but it takes a bit more time to climax.. although you CAN climax.. also erection quality is that much better too.
mentally.. trest seems to increase mental focus, overall drive, motivation and maybe a tad bit of detachment.. but nothing like tren.
nothing really seems to bother me as much while running trest... you just seem more level headed.. with test or tren, emotions seem to run high, then low.. etc.
iam ok with 5mg per day, and im gaining from it.. daily i see changes.. especially if i cut carbs.. my face is instantly much thinner a few days in.. bloat is gone and stomach totally flat.. veins all over my arms, and starting to pop on my thighs too .. trest is good stuff.. far from hype.

Reactions: D2
I haven't tried it that low, but I agree about all the positives. It gives me better results than tren or deca without the sexual or psychological sides. I wish I had known about trest earlier.

It doesn't give me the crazy emotional ups and downs I get from tren. It takes a major negative life event to bring out tren-like sides with trest in my experience. I was running 30 mg/day around this time last year when I caught my girl cheating. I damn near had a hypertensive crisis before I figured out trest was making things worse. I had to drop it and stay away from it (and tren) for a few months before I could touch it again.

Trest generally just makes me feel outstanding all day long. I should try low doses like 5 or 10 mg at some point instead of 25-30.

I feel excellent on 25mg test and 15mg trest per day. I haven't done bloodwork though. I'm not needing an AI at this dose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I must say I feel the best and look the best I have in years (46 years old)with the protocol I'm doing with 20mg cyp and 10mg trest. I'm also doing 2iu black tops per day as I plan to stay on that for years (with occasional month breaks here and there)
As ahelflife mentioned I really notice the face thinning, libido (I chase the wife around the house constantly ) and mental focus. Fat has melted with minimum cardio. No bloat and I haven't needed an AI.
I plan to stay on trest long term with occasional month breaks once or twice a year

injectable trest ace at 5mg per day produces VERY measurable results in terms of strength, recovery, joints, muscle endurance... and last but not least libido ..
i used to take pde5 meds daily or some time prior to 'activity'
not anymore.. just a slight touch from my lady, or maybe a random thought, gets me ready to go. and none of this going soft once hard.. with trest you stay hard and after a few weeks of initial dosing, your climax endurance sky rockets... its not like deca or tren where you lose feeling, and go soft.. you stay rock hard, but it takes a bit more time to climax.. although you CAN climax.. also erection quality is that much better too.
mentally.. trest seems to increase mental focus, overall drive, motivation and maybe a tad bit of detachment.. but nothing like tren.
nothing really seems to bother me as much while running trest... you just seem more level headed.. with test or tren, emotions seem to run high, then low.. etc.
iam ok with 5mg per day, and im gaining from it.. daily i see changes.. especially if i cut carbs.. my face is instantly much thinner a few days in.. bloat is gone and stomach totally flat.. veins all over my arms, and starting to pop on my thighs too .. trest is good stuff.. far from hype.

Quite the endorsement!

I wonder what would happen if DHB was run similarly instead of trest

ive run dhb solo back in the day when 1fast400 sold a dhb(1-test base)transdermal product.
i remember extreme lethargy as well as extreme supression.
after that, when i started pinning, i always included small doses of test to avoid those same sides.

in talking to a buddy of mine today, he mentioned putting together a blend of dhb-c/primo-e/mast-e.. something along the lines of 80/80/80 per ml. 4ml per week of this blend with 10mg per day of trest ace as the 'test base'

we are both older guys(beyond 40), so it will be interesting to see how he repsonds. if he responds well i may put together a similar blend..

but like i said... i can definetly feel trest at 5mg per day. i may try a larger dose in the next month or so, but this time combined with low carb intake. i think if running trest you can keep the bloating to a minimum or completely eliminate if carbs are reduced to <100g per day.. lower is even better. of course everyone is different.

Any update? I am tempted to do the exact same doses. Already on the 20mg test cyp so I'd just add the 10mg trest a

I just finished an 11 week cruise with 200 mg/week test and 10 mg/day trest ace. I loved it. I looked and felt great, I had tons of endurance in the gym, and my sex drive was through the roof. My bloodwork numbers all recovered from my previous cycle while on low dose trest. I'm thinking of trying this long term after my new cycle, or maybe something like 200 mg/week test u with 100 mg/week trest decanoate.

I started my cycle this week with 200 mg/week trest enanthate (frontloaded with 400 mg) along with other compounds. I already feel like the hulk a few days in. Nothing adds size like trestolone in my experience.

If REAL TRT is what you are after, you are at a 2:1 ratio now.
You can drop the Adex and do the Test /Trest ratio at 5:2 and have excellent results.

Any update? I am tempted to do the exact same doses. Already on the 20mg test cyp so I'd just add the 10mg trest a
Bet you'll be pretty happy. I just added trest decanoate back in. 20mg per day and dropped test back down to 15mg. Strength is going up nicely already going into my 3rd week and I feel excellent. Alpha male feeling inside and outside of the gym.

If REAL TRT is what you are after, you are at a 2:1 ratio now.
You can drop the Adex and do the Test /Trest ratio at 5:2 and have excellent results.

I have read where you stated that for every 100mg of test, you recommend 40mg of trest.

What's the reasoning behind that?

For all trestolone users

Have you noticed any hair loss or thinning with trestolone compared to other compounds?

I have read where you stated that for every 100mg of test, you recommend 40mg of trest.

Enquiring minds want to know as well

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bet you'll be pretty happy. I just added trest decanoate back in. 20mg per day and dropped test back down to 15mg. Strength is going up nicely already going into my 3rd week and I feel excellent. Alpha male feeling inside and outside of the gym.

Are you doing daily injections with trest decanoate? Is there a reason for doing it that often? I haven't tried trest d yet, but I have some on the way. I was going to try it once a week.

I have since switched compounds and did a summer blast with tren and test
But before the blast my bloods were fantastic..everything was in normal range except HDL which is always low.
I'm prob going to do this again for a few months.

Its anecdotal at this time.
Not having tried the compound myself.
Im carrying the information over for educational purposes only.
Prominent TRT doctor is actually dispensing Trestolone (not FDA approved) to enhance the overall TRT experience. My information is from a very METICULOUS athlete, under his care soon to be 60 who is very please at this ratio/dosage along with his associates doing the same thing. I hope I can share more concrete backing to this theory, I am not under that physicians care at this time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws