over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VICTOR MARTINEZ IN JAIL!!!

Yeah they've been talking about this on the thunderdome for a few days now. Apparently GH15 put in some calls to help him out lol. Hey I hope its true and helps him though! This obviously just fcked his chances of doing the Arnold, which sucks because he was doing real good again. And I hope it doesn't fck up his business muscle maker grill.

I think he's ruined arleady.

Just so I have this right, a guy who works, owns his own business and contributes to society is in jail because his green card didn't get renewed. However if your an illegal immigrant you get college assistance?

Just so I have this right, a guy who works, owns his own business and contributes to society is in jail because his green card didn't get renewed. However if your an illegal immigrant you get college assistance?

He's also a convicted felon which doesn't help his case.

Lmao

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

He's also a convicted felon which doesn't help his case.

In reality though he didn't do anything bad at all. He just sold narcotics. Nothing bad about that. If you're stupid enough to buy it then why is it anobody's business? It's their life, not Victor's. It's not even morally wrong in my book. At the end of the day he didn't inject them with anything, they did it themself.

In reality though he didn't do anything bad at all. He just sold narcotics. Nothing bad about that. If you're stupid enough to buy it then why is it anobody's business? It's their life, not Victor's. It's not even morally wrong in my book. At the end of the day he didn't inject them with anything, they did it themself.

Hopefully this was posted with nothing more then a good laugh to be had by all, because if you weren't going for a laugh, well you got one now!

Hopefully this was posted with nothing more then a good laugh to be had by all, because if you weren't going for a laugh, well you got one now!

Is that you in your avy?

Stick a fork in Victor. His career as a competitive pro in the US is over. Same thing happened with Paul Dillett. Got deported back to Canada after getting into some major trouble.

Well yeah I mean it's not like anyone here is any better than him, but in the end he broke the law. I'm not judging him for it, but the Feds will when he wants to stay in the country.

if i where a pro i wouldnet sell shit to anyone he has too much to lose in this day and age somebody gets in trouble for something minor and rat like little bitches so he hasto be careful who he dealt with

Last edited:
Wow, this is the first I'm reading of it. I actually got to meet Victor once (actually just shook his hand and was rushed along) at a photo shoot.

I hope it works out!

Many of us feel that way but unfortunately it doesn't make for a very good argument in court. Nothing pisses a judge off more than disdain for the law.

If he gets deported; what does that mean exactly. Is he no longer allowed to compete in the United States?

I don't think he owns muscle maker grill anymore...could be wrong but I think he sold it.

TRUE talk ha! Wow man seriously i am there with ya on that.

He doesn't own the musclemaker anymore.. been there a few times nice spot on the water but i heard he got rid of it.

Kinda sad but happens all the time. Being a convicted felon really damages his chances. I have a buddy who came here as an exchange student from Peru. He finished highschool and college and works for a large accounting firm yet can not get a green card. The poor guys has never been in any trouble, works, pays taxes, and volunteers with various places regularly. He does peoples taxes free of charge in low income areas.

Even being a productive member of society he gets denied each time. He now has a masters and soon to be phD because he could only stay on a student visa. This guy still is positive and says "atleast I've got a good education".

I'm sure no one cares to hear this and it's sort of off topic but it still amazes me. I still wish the best for Victor. We have all made mistakes.

i agree dude.. this country is really fucked up with its laws... people who try to do everything legaly get fucked and then the illegals get aid????????

Kinda sad but happens all the time. Being a convicted felon really damages his chances. I have a buddy who came here as an exchange student from Peru. He finished highschool and college and works for a large accounting firm yet can not get a green card. The poor guys has never been in any trouble, works, pays taxes, and volunteers with various places regularly. He does peoples taxes free of charge in low income areas.

Even being a productive member of society he gets denied each time. He now has a masters and soon to be phD because he could only stay on a student visa. This guy still is positive and says "atleast I've got a good education".

I'm sure no one cares to hear this and it's sort of off topic but it still amazes me. I still wish the best for Victor. We have all made mistakes.

You 2 should move to NY and get married. :D seriously, I hope your friend finds a company that will sponsor him. Or falls in love with a girl who will marry him. (or you if you guys are gay. gay marriage is fine by me.)

Victor Martinez. Convicted Felon for selling drugs, continues to take illegal drugs (as many of us do:eek:), is a guest in the USA. The laws are the laws, like them or not. Personally, I passionately believe in the legalization of drugs. But I dont make the laws. Tho I vote. But not many will argue against deporting felons.

Grant citizenship to the PhD guy. Victor knew the rules. He was caught. Bye bye. Actually why is he even here if he was caught dealing? Put him on a plane outta here. And save a seat for Joe Paterno. He doesnt seem to know its illegal to rape children. But we all make mistakes.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner