over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and High estrogen

Scr0tuMan

Registered
So I did a 10 gram conversion of Revalor 200 last week and started my cycle this past friday.
Prop,Mast,Tren, 50 mg EOD
Tbol 20 mg ED
12.5 arom ED
HCG ever 7 days
It seems like I fucked up on the Tren conversion. Did not put enough lye into it and there was estrogen left over. I know for a fact all the other gear is good because I have used it before with no issues. Tren is the only new one that I am mixing in here. Anyways my question is what can I do to recover from the high estrogen? My erections are less now then before I started the cycle. I can not loose weight for the life of me im all puffy. I stopped taking the tbol and mast and or course the TREN that is going to be thrown away at this point. I would like to continue on this cycle and just get this estrogen in check, or should I just stop the cyle all together one week into it and wait for body to regulate and then start back up again in two week or so? This morning I did prop only injection at 100mg and 25 mg aromasin. Can anyone please advise if I am taking this in the right direction?

Last edited:
I had a bad batch of rev back when I first started messing with tren . I would just drop the tren and keep on with the other gear. If I'm remembering right the rev cleared pretty quick when I did it. Just order or make some good tren and add back in when you get it.

Just what I would do.

I had a bad batch of rev back when I first started messing with tren . I would just drop the tren and keep on with the other gear. If I'm remembering right the rev cleared pretty quick when I did it. Just order or make some good tren and add back in when you get it.

Just what I would do.

Awesome thanks for advice! I ordered some more revalor 200 yesterday 2nd day air. Im only on prop for now and 25 aromasin since yesterday. My dick finally work up like it should this morning. Seems to be wearing off fairly fast like you said. AS soon as I feel like i'm in the clear I will start back up on mas/tbol and new batch of tren.

So it is now Saturday. 3 days after my realization of the mistake I had made in my Revalor 200 conversion. Tuesday was the last injection of the botched batch of trenbolone. I wake up today with my dick hard as space steel! The estrogen effects have now officially worn off. I droped tbol, masteron and bad tren. I am only on prop for now. Thursday and Friday I bumped aromasin up to 25mg ed and now today Saturday I have drooped it back down to 12.5. I will be starting back up on Tbol, Mast, and Tren as soon as I get my new Rev shipment in. Sticking with just prop for the moment. I hope this post helps anyone else that falls into this same situation.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws