over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russian Star Peptides Hair Loss Treatment Log

Barny

Registered
This will be a slowly updated log, but it will contain lots of pictures. Watching hair grow is not exciting, unless it is inside a bald area on your head! :headbang:

A little bit about the Hair Loss Treatment from Russian Star Peptides.

It is officially called the Zoi RU58841 hair loss treatment. It comes in a tube and is a thick liquid, an opaque whitish liquid. I am asking the Russian Star people if I can post a pic of the bottle before I do. I do not want to compromise any shipping secrets! If they green light it, there will be a picture. If not, then just know you are not really missing much as the bottle looks just like what I described. It does not ship with any instructions or other information.

Their instructions for use are clear: Leave it on your scalp OVERNIGHT, This will allow it to work correctly. They say to use 1ml of it - not sure how to measure that precisely, but since it is 1/30th of the bottle, I will eyeball it.

The ingredients are:
Minoxidil 7%
Ru58841 15%
NAC 2%
Caffeine 8%
Copper peptide GHK
Silk aminos
And Epithalon/Epitalon 5%
Banana peel extract (BPEx 3%)

First it de-scales the scalp. Then it re-vitalizes follicles, strengthens them, opens potassium Channels, and blocks androgens. NAC even protects the scalp and follicles from sun damage.

We all know what Minoxidil is, and that it has been clinically proven to regrow hair. Enough said about that. Copper Peptide PAL-GHK has also been shown to regrow new hair follicles, so I was excited to see that in the product. I have tried putting it directly on my head (another sponsor, PSL, sells copper PAL-GHK as a peptide, it is pretty cheap). Did not see any difference, but I am sure I was using it wrong now that I see the directions on how to use this product.

I had never heard of RU58841 before, so I looked it up on pubmed. A friend of mine turned me onto pubmed, though I admit I have to ask him to translate for me at times! :) Anyway, according to pubmed, mice given RU58841 regrew 4 times as many new hairs as mice without it...and they only used a 1% solution! This product has a 15% solution! RU58841 suppresses DHT effects in cells Everything kept talking about anti-alopecia effects. Yeah, had to look that up too, it means "anti-balding". Why not just say that?

Epithalon is anti-aging. When it enters cells it can reverse the process of aging. I can see this having a big benefit for hair regrowth.

The rest, no idea, but possibly to make it less harsh on the head. :)

I am going to put my first dose on tonight and give you all my views of it tomorrow sometime. I will be concentrating on itching, redness, soreness, scent, and such stuff.

What I expect to happen is for hair to immediately start growing, but the hair will be thin and weak. That hair will shed and the balding become worse. New, thicker, healthier hair will then start to grow and hopefully become permanent. Minoxidil requires continuous use or you lose the hair again, but the rest of the ingredients create permanent, new hair follicles and new hair growth. The goal is to use this product for a few months and then see what happens when I stop. I have two months on hand (well, just ordered the second month supply, it is on sale right now).

Thanks for creating this log, it's something I'm definitely interested in. How exactly are you supposed to spread 1ml over a large balding spot?

The tip is VERY small, it lets out a small amount of liquid as you squeeze the bottle. It is actually quite easy to spread around, which surprised me a lot.

I am going to divide the bottle into 30 equal parts with a ruler and mark lines to make sure I am using the right amount.

I used it twice now and can report there has been no itching, redness, soreness, etc. It soaks into the scalp rather quickly (at least for me) and my head is dry in just a few minutes. So if I put it on before doing my "go to bed" routine (brush teeth, wash face, etc) it is fully dry by the time I hit the pillow.

More updates to come.

Our patent pending Derma matrix.
The version of this in Zoi is DMSO free.

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this log, these are important for us as from these gems from pm users we can take critique and improve products and answer questions.

Thank you again for logging it!

Subbed barny! Im in for the ride on this. Hopefully this is truly a great new product that can help so many.

Don't forget to snap a 'before' pic of the bald spot. I'm a bit curious. I have a receding hairline that creeped back and has stayed the same for many years. Minoxidil alone had no effect whatsoever.

True to form, I had forgotton a before pic, but I got a pic 10 days in, which is essentially the same as a before pic. I also have one from April, which is really a before pic, but not a "right before" pic. I also have one from today.

The product realistically takes 2 months to do its goodness, the first will grow and shed, the second will grow and stay.

PICS

04-27-16
f1wi02.jpg

11-27-16:
2hqdn4i.jpg

12-05-16
19mbo3.jpg

Onto some Reviewing!

As you can see from the pics, no new hair growth in two weeks. None was expected, but I had hoped for a full head of hair overnight. Hope is free, might as well use as much of it as you can!

Rogaine makes my head itch some and this product is 2% higher than Rogaine, but the itching is less. It gets VERY bad with Rogaine, but then again, you put Rogaine on both at night and in the morning and this product is only put on at night. I shower in the morning and my head is cleaned off and no longer itches. I know it is doing something to my skin because of the itching. Most likely some of the other items they have in the product that I did not know what they are for are to soothe the head. Not positive, though.

It is scentless and easy to apply, once you realize you need to stand with your back to the mirror and hold a hand mirror to let you see what you are doing. It took me a week to figure this out. You squeeze the bottle lightly and it pours out an itty bitty spout, which easily controls where it goes. You wet down the are in question and you will all but automatically get 1/30th of the bottle on the area. If you use to much, it starts to run down your head and you quickly know you used too much. If you watch yourself applying it, you know when you have used the right amount immediately. In my opinion, it is not that you are using a specific amount on your head, but that the average balding spot needs roughly 1/30th of the container to cover.

Pros, Cons, and suggestions so far:

Cons:
1. Shipping cost from across the Pond and a variable Monetary Exchange Rate. Not much can be done about that. Make sure to use a payment method that does not hurt you if you need to do money exchange. If you are using a credit card, you will most likely be hit with a fee for this unless you have a special card which does not.
2. Cost of Product is high compared to Rogaine. I have this listed as a con right now since I have yet to see how well it works. It could easily vanish since a superior product costing more is not a con - it is expected.

Pros:
1. Easy to apply. The bottle with its dispenser tip is easy to use and you will never have issues getting the product exactly where you want it to go. The only way this could be easier is if someone else put it on for you.
2. Easy to store. Does not require a cool, dark location. Stands upright easily. Does not look out of place on the counter near the bathroom sink. Will not raise any eyebrows or even invoke any questions at all if it is seen. Well, maybe from a really good friend who asks you about everything, but most likely you already told him already and he would be more like "Hey, is this that hair growth stuff you were talking about?"

Suggestions so Far:
1. Put lines on the bottle marking the ounces off. They do not even need to be labeled, just put 30 of them and we will figure it out on our own. Like I said in the review, you quickly get the hang of it without the lines, but I was very paranoid at the start and that can be completely mitigated by adding lines.

More to come later, and more pics! I plan on doing weekly pics. If anyone has a suggestion on how to take them better, let me know.

EDIT: It also helps if you subscribe to your own thread! DUR!!!

Last edited:
great points bro, and we will take them all on board, I hadn't realised that the itching would be a positive thing, we used an essential oil known for its ability to prevent any irritation.

Thank you for such an in depth update too.

great points bro, and we will take them all on board, I hadn't realised that the itching would be a positive thing, we used an essential oil known for its ability to prevent any irritation.

Thank you for such an in depth update too.

I would prefer to not have the itching, so maybe raise the essential oil some. :) Which are oil are you using? I am an essential oil nut and have tons at home already, so I can just add a little more to it myself first and let you know the results. PM it to me if you do not want it public (if you can even let me know at all). :)

What I worry about is that scratching my head will cause the new hairs to fail and not grow in properly.

I will take another pic on Monday - but I can FEEL new hair growing in! Fingers are sensitive and they can feel the new hair, and my wife said she can see it too. Not sure how well it will translate into a picture, but they are there! I know this is the "grow and shed" hair, but at least the first stage appears to be working properly.

I might end up needing to get one more bottle and extend this to three months since my first month is getting close to ending. I have a second bottle waiting (bought when it was on sale), but not sure that will be enough for a good run.

As a note, in case anyone has wondered, this log is NOT sponsored - it has all been paid for by me so far...so no worries that I will lie to appease Russian Star. :) Though if they wanted to gift me the third bottle I would not complain. (nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?)

Here is Monday's pic, a few days late. Hard to see the new hair coming in, but I can feel them easily enough with my hands.

Attachments

• Hair12-12-16.jpg
    Hair12-12-16.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,479
Am I EVER going to get a Monday pic posted on Monday?

I used up my first bottle, cracked the second. Here is a pic from Monday.

25fn0wz.jpg

I am going to change what I do with the pics from here on out. I am going to just cut out the bald part and use that - the original pics are already reduced in size for posting, so they are lost, but from here on out I can just post a close up, in good resolution, of the growing hair.

My hairdresser asked me what I am doing to get new hair - she noticed it immediately. I told her I am currently doing an experimental drug and that I cannot talk about it until I am done with the tests. :) I still have to scope out how much I trust her with this type of info.

Last edited:
hope it really works, ill wait few weeks and probably would order it also :D

I can say that it works, 100%. For me, the proof will be when I stop...how much do I keep of it?

Here is Monday's pic. Like I said, I am moving to close ups of the bald spot. This area was 100% hair free when I started, now look at it. Might not look like much, but considering I was a shiny dome top before, it is a huge difference!

2dmd1dh.jpg

I will post my Monday pic late again - but this time I blame the holiday! :)

How's it goin Barny?

I have a picture, but forgot to attach it. Here it is, I am getting better at zooming in on the balding area!  This was completely hair free before I started.. My wife says my hair is much thicker than before. The picture does not give it justice due to the lightness of my hair. I have another bottle coming, will give this a third month to see where it take me. I still have a week or so on this bottle left.

ajqqu8.jpg

Very encouraging results, with a shorter haircut it would be a lot more pronounced as well. Very curious to see where this goes and what happens when you stop use...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131