IronMiner2`s Monster log

IronMiner2

Registered
10 Week Monster Log
Current Stats – 3/26/17
Age – Late 40’S
Height – 5’10”
Weight – 258 lbs.

I’m going to give you a bit of my background to get Started. To understand where I am and my current goals. I was a competitive power lifter for many years, I set some good records back the day.
I’ve spent my life in Agriculture running big equipment through fields and bouncing around the fields in a pickup truck. Unfortunately, my abusiveness caught up with me. Two and a half years ago I had my first spine surgery. They fused me from my L3 to My S1 – 2 rods, and 8 screws on the back side of my spine. Fourteen months ago they had to redo the L5 to S1, it never fused and the plastic block collapsed. After going through the front and adding a new bigger block, 2 screws and a plate, I am finally in good shape. I waited until 11 months after the second surgery to start in with the weights, nothing to heavy. On the first of February, the doctor X-rayed me again and found the bones had grown together, including over the plate on the front side of the spine.

I put on a bit of weight and lost some muscle over that couple of years. Last fall I was over 300 lbs., normally with a moderate amount of muscle I weigh in at about 230 lbs. So, as you can guess I was getting FAT. In October, I started in on some cardio and diet. Struggling a little through the holidays
(because Grandma can cook) I got down to 284 lbs. on January 1,2017. Through the month of January I did a 4 week weight loss program with weight training. I dropped to 272 lbs., and gained a fair bit of strength back. Then I ran a 4 week strength gain program. My goal was to gain strength and some muscle without adding any inches of fat back on the body. I finished the program at 273 lbs. and dropped a couple more inches off of the stomach, chest and thighs. I just finished another 4 week fat loss program on the 25th of March. At that point I weighed in at 258lbs.

During the first 8 weeks of this year, I supplemented with 375 mg a week of Test and 400 mg a week of EQ. Over the last 4 weeks of fat loss I was only taking 200mg week of test and 100mcg day of T3.
I am normally on 175 mg test TRT from my doc.

This is a 10 week program that I’m doing with 6 weeks of heavy training to bring back some mass, and follow with another 4 week fat loss program. I’m running 525 mg a week of the NPP/Mast blend.
I was only going to run NPP, but for the price I got the blend. I am running the test at 700 mg a week, which seems like a lot since I haven’t been running anything heavy in a few years. I know my system and it responds well at the 700mg a week range. The Plan is to not go over 268 lbs. by the end of the 6 weeks of heavy work. By the end of the 4 week fat loss program, I hope to but it down to 250 lbs.

I believe that through hard work, a proper diet and a proper use of supplements and AAS, I can get back to my lean, muscle 240 lbs. I like to be at. I have no intention of power lifting anymore, but I still want to be in good shape and able to pop up 400 on the Bench.

The AAS program will be as follows – Roughly
¾ ml. of NPP/ MAST mix EOD 525mg week of each
1.5 ml. of Test every 4th day 700 mg week
50 mg d-bol every day for first 3 weeks

End of Week #1 : March 26th – April 1rst

I actually took my first NPP/Mast shot on March 24th. Started the full program on Sunday the 26th.
My training routine is fairly basic –
Monday - Quads, Hams and calves
Tuesday – chest & abs
Wednesday – back
Thursday - shoulders & abs
Friday – Biceps & triceps

I finish with 15 minutes of Cardio every day.
I didn’t feel much yet, but I am getting some pumps from the D-Bol.
Weight – 262 lbs. -I put a little water back on, but the tape on the stomach actually went down a half inch from last week. Going into this second week excited to see things start to kick in. I keep reminding myself to be careful, After all the pain and bullshit I don’t want to end up back where I was.

Absolutely awesome brother. I'm excited for this one. You are going to love that mix. Its a great seeler of ours. I'll be following bro. Thanos for doing this, great start already.

How's it going bro? How's the injections going? Feeling the dbol yet?

I'm at the end of week 2. I don't think I was feeling a whole lot until Friday.
I didn't work out Wednesday because my low back was knotted up really bad.
I knot up bad around the metal in my low back. So I did back and biceps on Thursday
Shoulders and triceps on Friday. The pump and strength increase Friday was like a light switch had been flipped. I was amazed at the insane pump I got. The injections haven't
Been bad at all. But I used to have a budy who made our gear, and it was painful.
I thought that was how it was. So after his gear, this stuff is butter.

I'm at the end of week 2. I don't think I was feeling a whole lot until Friday.
I didn't work out Wednesday because my low back was knotted up really bad.
I knot up bad around the metal in my low back. So I did back and biceps on Thursday
Shoulders and triceps on Friday. The pump and strength increase Friday was like a light switch had been flipped. I was amazed at the insane pump I got. The injections haven't
Been bad at all. But I used to have a budy who made our gear, and it was painful.
I thought that was how it was. So after his gear, this stuff is butter.

Strength going up, good deal bro. Painfull gear sucks bad, glad this is smoother for you than your buddys brew.

End of week 3. Things are progressing very well. The pumps on every workout are great, except for the Shoulders. The pumps in my shoulders have been crazy painful pumps.
I literally can't wait for the pump to let up, it hurts so much. The strength is still climbing at a good pace. The vascularity is cool, veins popping out everywhere, Grossess my wife out.
Weight is up more than I expected (266) but the measurements on the tape haven't gone up around the stomach so I think I'm controlling the fat gain. I'm dropping the D-bol, it's been 21 days. The injections have been smooth and no PIP. Working 12 hrs shifts 6 days a week makes it a bit of a drag to go to the gym at 4:30 in the morning, but the results keep me dragging my ass out of bed.

Awesome update. Don't you just hate to love them? Hurts so good. Glad to hear everything is going in the right direction. Keep plugging away brother.

How is this going brother? Any updates you can share with us?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws