over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety induced Heart Rate and BP?

Rome1

Registered
My RHR has been 90 during the day and low 70’s in the morning. BP also raises during the day to 130-140/90 vs morning 120/80. Dr tells me that I don’t have have a problem with high BP but rather anxiety causing my HR to rise and my BP follows. Either way I need to get these down. Been on 300 mgs of test cyp and .5 mg adex a week and nothing else for almost 2 years. Suggestions? Thx

I have been using beet root powder for over a month now and it has lowered my bp drastically. From high 130’s/high 80’s to low 120’s/low 70’s. I actually stumbled on this while researching the bp med telmisartan on here. Dante recommended natures way beet root powder capsules and I bought them off Amazon(like $9.00 with free prime shipping)

Last edited:
My RHR has been 90 during the day and low 70’s in the morning. BP also raises during the day to 130-140/90 vs morning 120/80. Dr tells me that I don’t have have a problem with high BP but rather anxiety causing my HR to rise and my BP follows. Either way I need to get these down. Been on 300 mgs of test cyp and .5 mg adex a week and nothing else for almost 2 years. Suggestions? Thx

Stress can most definitely be a factor,,,one that's often over looked.

Anxiety can unfortuately have a profound impact on BP/HR. For anxiety, look into adaptogens like Ashwaganda and Rhodiola and also Magnesium Glycinate. You'd do well to take supplements directly to lower BP as well. Cardio is also very good for anxiety and BP.

Anxiety can unfortuately have a profound impact on BP/HR. For anxiety, look into adaptogens like Ashwaganda and Rhodiola and also Magnesium Glycinate. You'd do well to take supplements directly to lower BP as well. Cardio is also very good for anxiety and BP.

What I was thinking with regards to BP. I take ashwagandha ED but only 500mg. May need to tak more. I like the Beet Root Powder suggested above and has anyone taken anything like Carditone long term? Better than Pharm meds side wise?

I get anxious from time to time and it effects my BP and HR. One thing that kind of helped was using a Fitbit. It records my HR and I can also tap on it to see my current HR so it helps me chill out realizing my HR isn't as high as I think it is when I'm anxious and it calms me down. Stupid but it works for me.

Also, 1+ for the beets. It works. Order it on amazon now. Beet juice at night chills me out and I get a good nights rest.

Beet juice during the day mixed with caffeine will make me more anxious though as your heart can feel like its pumping too hard. Good for workouts, bad for while at work.

And, cardio will help with all this stuff. If you aren't doing cardio, start.

What I was thinking with regards to BP. I take ashwagandha ED but only 500mg. May need to tak more. I like the Beet Root Powder suggested above and has anyone taken anything like Carditone long term? Better than Pharm meds side wise?
I've been on Carditone for probably 18 months+. No issues as far as I know aside from a lower resting heart rate (55-60)....and blood pressure numbers that typically average around 105-110/65-70.

And this is measured in the morning by our company nurse once a month typically after I've been putting out fires at work and had at least one cup of coffee.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Have you had an echo cardiogram? It's really anyone's guess what the cause could be. It could be anything from stress to a valve leak

I have been using beet root powder for over a month now and it has lowered my bp drastically. From high 130’s/high 80’s to low 120’s/low 70’s. I actually stumbled on this while researching the bp med telmisartan on here. Dante recommended natures way beet root powder capsules and I bought them off Amazon(like $9.00 with free prime shipping)

How many capsules a day are you taking?

Yeah, it came back perfect last year.

Good news. The number still needs to come down though. I struggle keeping mine low too at times and can't always seem to figure out why.

How is your endurance/cardio?

You have to deal with the anxiety. More meds won't help. I had the same problem. Doc kept upping the lisinopril. Started at 10mg ED. My BP kept climbing and i was getting anxiety that I couldn't control it. It would be 160/90 at times. Got to 30mg ED. Granted, the anxiety had to do with a life situation. It didn't take more than 2 weeks for me to get to 111/70. Anxiety is powerful. But it is also natural but only as warning indicator.

You have to deal with the anxiety. More meds won't help. I had the same problem. Doc kept upping the lisinopril. Started at 10mg ED. My BP kept climbing and i was getting anxiety that I couldn't control it. It would be 160/90 at times. Got to 30mg ED. Granted, the anxiety had to do with a life situation. It didn't take more than 2 weeks for me to get to 111/70. Anxiety is powerful. But it is also natural but only as warning indicator.

I have read that Carditone is prescribed in India not only for HBP....but also for anxiety and stress.

I haven't noticed this aspect of it....but I'm not dealing with anxiety issues at the moment. I do know that I have my dad taking one per day as he has panic attacks...and he says that he can tell a difference.

He was actually able to come off of taking Ativan by using this. But he wasn't on a high dose of Ativan anyway...and would only take one if he felt an attack going coming on.

So just the thought of taking the Carditone everyday could be a "placebo" effect on him...but if it works...why question it.

Good news. The number still needs to come down though. I struggle keeping mine low too at times and can't always seem to figure out why.

How is your endurance/cardio?

Shit. Lol. Know that doesn’t help. Haven’t done cardio in over a year.

I have read that Carditone is prescribed in India not only for HBP....but also for anxiety and stress.

I haven't noticed this aspect of it....but I'm not dealing with anxiety issues at the moment. I do know that I have my dad taking one per day as he has panic attacks...and he says that he can tell a difference.

He was actually able to come off of taking Ativan by using this. But he wasn't on a high dose of Ativan anyway...and would only take one if he felt an attack going coming on.

So just the thought of taking the Carditone everyday could be a "placebo" effect on him...but if it works...why question it.

I’m going to start taking Carditone. Only reason I never jumped on it, is bc I vaguely remember Dante saying he wouldn’t do it long term for some reason. I know he recommends for short term to diagnose the cause

Shit. Lol. Know that doesn’t help. Haven’t done cardio in over a year.

Your RHR could very well be higher as a result of a lack of cardiovascular fitness.

Hey 💖 I had a heart trace done last Monday for palpitations... the nurse stuck all sticky things round my chest n boobies n arms.. n it didn't work properly!! So moved a few to down by my feet... apparently I've got a good heart .. and all anxiety related... even though I'm laid back.. anxiety creeps up,, and I do a little bit of breathing medition.. that seems to bring my heart rate from racing palpitations to gentle thuds.. May sound silly but it worth a try... you're training your body.. you also have to train your brain...
Also head massage.. I mean the one on your shoulders 🤣... pressure points.. release built up tension... prevent anxiety.. and reiki... for the extra mile... works wonders if you can relax into it 💋🌟

Try lowering your testosterone dose to 200, water weight builds up during the day, especially if you are eating alot of carbs and salt..
It will effekt blood pressure.

I droped like 1-2kg from 250mg to 200mg a week. In like a week.

Or go low carb/keto
This works for me.

Worth a try..

As others said, stress can play a big role of raising BP and heart rate. I don't think though that it would be elevated all of the time, all day long though because of that. Usually you will have short bouts of stress that will cause release of sympathetic hormones like norepinephrine etc, and that causes the effect. It can be quite abrupt too. I suppose if you have chronic stress then your corticosteroids would be elevated and those could raise it much of the day. I think you would have other symptoms too if your stress is that high, like anxiety and trouble sleeping etc.

Just a bit over 1 week ago I got stressed out doing a task at home and ended up causing tachycardia that resulted in my defibrillator having to go off. I have had other instances too of stress causing it. It really is a true phenomenon.

Try lowering your test dose for a few weeks and see if that helps, like the guy above suggested.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear