YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I used SYNTHELATOR™ before prejudging and it worked awsome!!

bulldog21

Featured Member/Kilo Klub Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
big thanks to Big A and sythetek as I used synthselen, synthergine, and sythnthelator this year for my show and they are really awsome products.

Here is my story on SYNTHELATOR™. I did a trial run of it about 4 weeks out of my prep. My prep coach and I decided to just administer it and see what the hell happens to me as an expirament. I took it and wasn't carbed up no caffine and just breathed a little heavy and got really hot for about 30-45 minutes.

Now the morning of my show about an hour before I went to the theater for prejudging I took SYNTHELATOR™ again, this time it hit me FAST real FAST. I knew it would as I was pretty dehydrated, and leaner, but I was carbed up properly and I didn't take in any caffine. It hit me fast and I breathed pretty heavy and was really hot and was on my way to getting to the point of passing out cause I was so hot, but I just sat on my bed as started to eat some of my homemade carb up granola that strongmind made for me and tried to take shallow breaths. Ten minutes passed and I was fine and started to look FREAKY VEINY, by the time I stepped on stage a couple hours later I looked ridiculous and looked like a roadmap.

Now the best part of SYNTHELATOR™ for me wasn't the vasodiloation but the non cramping effect it has on you. I was the dryest I have ever been and not one time felt like I was going to cramp at all, I drank minimal fluids throught the day and felt fine all the way through the finals without a bit of dehydration problems, I drank a total of about 32 oz of gatorade the whole day and 16 oz of water and was fine.

Thanks for the post Bulldog, Iwill give it a go for my next show.

Curious

How much did you use and what is the approximate time frame or duration of the effects? Did you have to re-administor before finals?

You looked great by the way. Congrats Bro!

SZ

SZona said:
How much did you use and what is the approximate time frame or duration of the effects? Did you have to re-administor before finals?

You looked great by the way. Congrats Bro!

SZ
bump as i want to know the answer to these questions also, i have a bottle waiting for nationals, seems like a lot to shoot though!!!! and i want to also know how long the effects last... Big A ??????

O yea congrats on an awsome showing Bulldog21

bulldog21 said:
big thanks to Big A and sythetek as I used synthselen, synthergine, and sythnthelator this year for my show and they are really awsome products.

Here is my story on SYNTHELATOR™. I did a trial run of it about 4 weeks out of my prep. My prep coach and I decided to just administer it and see what the hell happens to me as an expirament. I took it and wasn't carbed up no caffine and just breathed a little heavy and got really hot for about 30-45 minutes.

Now the morning of my show about an hour before I went to the theater for prejudging I took SYNTHELATOR™ again, this time it hit me FAST real FAST. I knew it would as I was pretty dehydrated, and leaner, but I was carbed up properly and I didn't take in any caffine. It hit me fast and I breathed pretty heavy and was really hot and was on my way to getting to the point of passing out cause I was so hot, but I just sat on my bed as started to eat some of my homemade carb up granola that strongmind made for me and tried to take shallow breaths. Ten minutes passed and I was fine and started to look FREAKY VEINY, by the time I stepped on stage a couple hours later I looked ridiculous and looked like a roadmap.

Now the best part of SYNTHELATOR™ for me wasn't the vasodiloation but the non cramping effect it has on you. I was the dryest I have ever been and not one time felt like I was going to cramp at all, I drank minimal fluids throught the day and felt fine all the way through the finals without a bit of dehydration problems, I drank a total of about 32 oz of gatorade the whole day and 16 oz of water and was fine.

There you go. When someone uses it properly, the results are sensational both vascularity and anti-cramping wise.

The results last all day IF you keep eating your carbs. On Synthelator you burn carbs at a much higher rate, so if you don't eat carbs after the prejudging you will lose vascularity and go flat. If you keep the carbs up, your vascularity and fullness remain.

DO NOT use it again for the night show as it has an additive effect and you wil overdose in the evening and pass out.

Big A said:
The results last all day IF you keep eating your carbs. On Synthelator you burn carbs at a much higher rate, so if you don't eat carbs after the prejudging you will lose vascularity and go flat. If you keep the carbs up, your vascularity and fullness remain.

DO NOT use it again for the night show as it has an additive effect and you wil overdose in the evening and pass out.

I am guessing someone learned that the hard way....LOL! Good info. Thanks guys!

SZ

BigA, with the exception of you, how many other Pro's use it? It sounds like everyone should be using this.

Boo.

Boo said:
BigA, with the exception of you, how many other Pro's use it? It sounds like everyone should be using this.

Boo.

You would be surprised who uses this ;)
And all other Synthetek products for that matter...

SZona said:
I am guessing someone learned that the hard way....LOL! Good info. Thanks guys!

SZ

I think it was Instynct on this board who used morning and evening doses at the Nationals. In the evening, before he pulled the needle out of his ass, he hit his head on the toilet bowl. I realised then that I should not recomend two doses in a day LOL

Big A said:
I think it was Instynct on this board who used morning and evening doses at the Nationals. In the evening, before he pulled the needle out of his ass, he hit his head on the toilet bowl. I realised then that I should not recomend two doses in a day LOL
i thought you could drink this do you have to shoot in the glute.

fullcontact said:
i thought you could drink this do you have to shoot in the glute.

Synthelator is an IM injectible. Oral use only is just a legal disclaimer.

b-boy said:
bump as i want to know the answer to these questions also, i have a bottle waiting for nationals, seems like a lot to shoot though!!!! and i want to also know how long the effects last... Big A ??????

O yea congrats on an awsome showing Bulldog21

Thanks Again B-boy!

I took 2 5ml syringes and filled them both as the full dose is 10 ml. I shot them into each glute, now we made sure to place them high on the glute as to ensure that my trunks would cover any lump and that it wouldn't look obvious. I never once felt a lump or them there all day or at all. I was worried too but when I did the trial run with the inj. we made sure to do it the same way and there were no lumps then as well. It worked like a charm.

Last edited:
Anybody else had expirences with this product

I'm just wondering if anybody has ever expirenced any lumps.

Synthelator

I have a few questions regarding this product. I have been doing some research on this site regarding just that, but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

From what it seems, the effects are somewhat similar to high dose Niacin, somewhere in the 500-1000mg range. The indredients listed do not include Niacin, however, the effects seem similar.

Several years ago I read a question in a magazine I think MM2K, where someone took Niacin with either Clenbuterol or Ephedrine, I don't remember which one, but he said that he began hyperventilating, felt light headed, dizzy and passed out.

The columnist told him that was because Niacin is a Vasodilator and Clen and Ephedrine are Vasoconstrictors, therefore the combination could cause one to pass out.

I may be way off on this, but I wanted to ask an expert if this scenerio would be possible with Synthelator and either Ephedrine and/or Clenbuterol?

This is a product that one would take prior to a competition.
Since it is common place to administer other compounds right up to and sometimes including showtime, how would one react with lets say PGCL or a diuretic and Synthelator?

Is there anything signficant that anyone has experienced that they would like to share? Thank you in advance for your replies.

DB

I would think too many constrictors would could cause this but not mixing both. they would kinda cancell each other out. I take NO2 drinks and ephedrine all the time and it works great.

I have a few questions regarding this product. I have been doing some research on this site regarding just that, but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

From what it seems, the effects are somewhat similar to high dose Niacin, somewhere in the 500-1000mg range. The indredients listed do not include Niacin, however, the effects seem similar.

Several years ago I read a question in a magazine I think MM2K, where someone took Niacin with either Clenbuterol or Ephedrine, I don't remember which one, but he said that he began hyperventilating, felt light headed, dizzy and passed out.

The columnist told him that was because Niacin is a Vasodilator and Clen and Ephedrine are Vasoconstrictors, therefore the combination could cause one to pass out.

I may be way off on this, but I wanted to ask an expert if this scenerio would be possible with Synthelator and either Ephedrine and/or Clenbuterol?

This is a product that one would take prior to a competition.
Since it is common place to administer other compounds right up to and sometimes including showtime, how would one react with lets say PGCL or a diuretic and Synthelator?

Is there anything signficant that anyone has experienced that they would like to share? Thank you in advance for your replies.

DB

What about mixing Synthelator w/1000mg. Niacin? Not mixing, but taking both? Would that cause any adverse reactions?

Thanks,

DB

Everyone around here uses Synthelator before shows or photo shoots. You just can't beat it.

synthelator

I'm doing my first show and i'm thinking about using synthelator. Just a little confused about injecting 5mls in each glute. I mean does anyone have any issues with infection or disscomfort. I mean thats alot of medicine for one spot. And do you guys use this with Lasixs as well?

I'm doing my first show and i'm thinking about using synthelator. Just a little confused about injecting 5mls in each glute. I mean does anyone have any issues with infection or disscomfort. I mean thats alot of medicine for one spot. And do you guys use this with Lasixs as well?

It's water based so it dissipates almost instantly.

It doesn't affect your diuretic regime.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner