over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are peptides illegal?

onslaught

Banned
IGF, MGF and so on?

they are legal only for research purposes, and so from this I am pretty sure that means for animal use only. I think most of the bottles have disclaimers on them saying that. I do not think its illegal to merely posses them. Once you use them on a person though, I think that act is considered illegal.

they are legal only for research purposes, and so from this I am pretty sure that means for animal use only. I think most of the bottles have disclaimers on them saying that. I do not think its illegal to merely posses them. Once you use them on a person though, I think that act is considered illegal.

research means in vitro research, experimenting on animals is not legal!!!!

research means in vitro research, experimenting on animals is not legal!!!!

I think you are right about that. Univsersities obviously do lots of animal research though, ive been involved in some. I suppose they get some kind of permit? Not sure how it works legally. Animals though are tested all of the time.
One study we did involving rats was a bit gruesome. It didnt involve using any drugs on them but it involved swimming. They would put rats in these big vats of water and make them tread it for hours straight. After the exercise session we would bring in the rats and chop off their heads using a guillotine so that parts of their brain could be inspected by microscope.

Bump for some Solid Info^^^
Ive always wondered exactly what makes it "legal for research"
Im assuming you would need to have a license of some type?
And then legal for you to sell Im sure comes with an entire new set of rules....

Anyone have more info Im interseted in learning more on the laws of this as well. Same would go for the Tanning stuff Melanotan Etc Etc.
Is It Illegal to research on yourself?

Bump for some Solid Info^^^
Ive always wondered exactly what makes it "legal for research"
Im assuming you would need to have a license of some type?
And then legal for you to sell Im sure comes with an entire new set of rules....

Anyone have more info Im interseted in learning more on the laws of this as well. Same would go for the Tanning stuff Melanotan Etc Etc.
Is It Illegal to research on yourself?

For sure you will need a lab coat, equipment and a few other odds and ends. I know, you couldn't just order some stuff up, take it to the house, mix it up in a blender, and call it research. Ya know what I mean?

Course, i OL don't know jack! Just IMHO! Be careful! Peace!

One study we did involving rats was a bit gruesome. It didnt involve using any drugs on them but it involved swimming. They would put rats in these big vats of water and make them tread it for hours straight. After the exercise session we would bring in the rats and chop off their heads using a guillotine so that parts of their brain could be inspected by microscope.

omg dude thats awful!! what exactly were they looking for in that study?

omg dude thats awful!! what exactly were they looking for in that study?

I don't even remember. I was just an undergrad at the time and was helping out with handling the rats. One of the grad students was doing it as his masters thesis. I was taken back though when I saw them chop their heads off. One poor rat was sticking out his arms trying to stop from having his head stuck in there and ended up getting his hands cut off as well :(

so what you are saying is you could order some peptides, and use it for research on some old bread and the LA cant stop your order in the mail cuz its research on old bread!!!!!

Im almost sure a person would need some type of license.
I dont know if it would be a state,Gov,County, City....Im sure someone wants you to pay a fee to get approved for a license :D
There has to be a catch to it somewhere im sure

I'm almost sure a person would need some type of license.
I don't know if it would be a state,Gov,County, City....Im sure someone wants you to pay a fee to get approved for a license :D
There has to be a catch to it somewhere I'm sure

You betcha sweet hairy ole ice there is. I'm contemplating, becoming a certified researcher myself. Looking for a pard. Ya game, rAjj? I believe, we might just be able to revolutionize this ole game. what cha think? :D

You betcha sweet hairy ole ice there is. I'm contemplating, becoming a certified researcher myself. Looking for a pard. Ya game, rAjj? I believe, we might just be able to revolutionize this ole game. what cha think? :D

Im to old and paranoid oldlifter :eek: I was curious as to the laws more so of
members being able to legally Buy and use the research products.
Im sure selling them comes with an entire new set of rules and risks.
Maybe not though....Im always curious to hear more on the facts.
Maybe DAT or one of the peptide guru would know more on how it works
and what exactly is or is not legal when it comes to "research products" more specifically the peptide products from china.

Im to old and paranoid oldlifter :eek: I was curious as to the laws more so of
members being able to legally Buy and use the research products.
Im sure selling them comes with an entire new set of rules and risks.
Maybe not though....Im always curious to hear more on the facts.
Maybe DAT or one of the peptide guru would know more on how it works
and what exactly is or is not legal when it comes to "research products" more specifically the peptide products from china.

I hear ya ole buddy! I can tell ya this. In my particular line of work, before I can buy what I need, to serve the need of my customer, I have show PROOF, that I am what I say I am.

Now, if my line of work doesn't' fall within the same "significance", as the researcher, which it doesn't', then a person might want to really think, long and hard, before buying, or selling. Your bases had better be covered. IMHO!

Hopefully those "experts" , will chime in. Peace!

I don't pretend to be 100% sure about this subject, but I do have a little bit of insight due the the nature of my previous profession (nothing to do with LE, so calm down). Everything that is not a scheduled drug is considered to be a "legend" drug. The authorities aren't nearly as concerned with policing legend drugs because they won't produce huge wins when they go after people for buying or selling them. Essentially, it would be like busting up a ring of illegal antibiotics distributors. From a legal standpoint, it's not really worth it.

Now having said that, it is still illegal...albeit not so much so as the drugs that made the scheduled lists. Where they will get you is on the dreaded "Intent to Distribute" charges. There is an article somewhere that I read about the legality of research chemicals. Somehow, even though the research supplier gave no advice and all products were clearly marked as "Not For Human Consumption" and "For Research Purposes Only", the authorities were still able to prosecute because they proved that the intent of the product was for it to be used by humans. These conclusions were, if I'm not mistaken, drawn due to the fact that the research companies advertised on boards like this one.

I'll see if I can find that article or interview or whatever it was...and I will post it here in a day or so.

I don't pretend to be 100% sure about this subject, but I do have a little bit of insight due the the nature of my previous profession (nothing to do with LE, so calm down). Everything that is not a scheduled drug is considered to be a "legend" drug. The authorities aren't nearly as concerned with policing legend drugs because they won't produce huge wins when they go after people for buying or selling them. Essentially, it would be like busting up a ring of illegal antibiotics distributors. From a legal standpoint, it's not really worth it.

Now having said that, it is still illegal...albeit not so much so as the drugs that made the scheduled lists. Where they will get you is on the dreaded "Intent to Distribute" charges. There is an article somewhere that I read about the legality of research chemicals. Somehow, even though the research supplier gave no advice and all products were clearly marked as "Not For Human Consumption" and "For Research Purposes Only", the authorities were still able to prosecute because they proved that the intent of the product was for it to be used by humans. These conclusions were, if I'm not mistaken, drawn due to the fact that the research companies advertised on boards like this one.

I'll see if I can find that article or interview or whatever it was...and I will post it here in a day or so.

I know one manufacturer got into trouble because they were flavoring their liquid chems. Of course the only reason to flavor something is for human consumption, so LE probably had an easy time with that one in court!

I know one manufacturer got into trouble because they were flavoring their liquid chems. Of course the only reason to flavor something is for human consumption, so LE probably had an easy time with that one in court!

thats a pretty good point!

dont forget if a substance in not on the controlled/banned substance list it is NOT a crime to posses it. perhaps selling them may be a crime. now if you do possess them and also have syringes or any paraphernalia would could remotely link them to using them on yourself - THAT becomes criminal.

here in NY for example, it is perfectly legal to buy syringes, having them isn't a crime. selling them is because only a pharmacy is allowed to do that. if you have syringes and maybe a bottle of test - now having the syringes is a crime.

another example - purchasing tren pellets and is legal and so is possessing them whether or not you have cattle (i know firsthand). if you have any piece of equipment that is used to extract the tren and convert it then it becomes a crime to have them

thats a pretty good point!

dont forget if a substance in not on the controlled/banned substance list it is NOT a crime to posses it. perhaps selling them may be a crime. now if you do possess them and also have syringes or any paraphernalia would could remotely link them to using them on yourself - THAT becomes criminal.

here in NY for example, it is perfectly legal to buy syringes, having them isn't a crime. selling them is because only a pharmacy is allowed to do that. if you have syringes and maybe a bottle of test - now having the syringes is a crime.

another example - purchasing tren pellets and is legal and so is possessing them whether or not you have cattle (i know firsthand). if you have any piece of equipment that is used to extract the tren and convert it then it becomes a crime to have them

Care to share the story?
DLStryker

wait so what about BA, BB, Bac water, and even syntherol.
All say not for human use, is it illegal to have these?

I mean if its not illegal to have a syringe, is it illegal once you're injecting something like synterol or a peptide?

wait so what about BA, BB, Bac water, and even syntherol.
All say not for human use, is it illegal to have these?

I mean if its not illegal to have a syringe, is it illegal once you're injecting something like synterol or a peptide?

BA, BB and syntherol are not on the banned substance list, so it is legal to possess them. if you have ANYTHING else that could be remotely linked to using those to make anything - then you can be charged.

example - possession of a syringe here in NY is legal, possession of syntherol is legal. if you possess BOTH they can f**k with you if they desire and charge you

bac water is prescription so possession alone is illegal

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner