over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non Narcotic Sleep aid

Soulstealer

Registered
What do you guys use... Ive been sleeping like shit because of tren and I need some help sleeping...?

Melatonin and try visiting whole foods if you have one in your area. They offer a whole variety of natural alternatives

Melatonin yep or a CPAC machine nice pure oxygen knock you out every time :)

Bubba Kush, Southern Charm, Chem 91...couple hits at night and you are out like a light!

Mother earth will not lead you wrong

somatomax and 5htp 100mg every night

Melatonin give it time to kick in. dont double pop or else you will be really tired in the Morning lol

1500 mg of Tryptophan puts me out.

Unfortunately, I will usually wake from a sound sleep withn 3-4 hours. FWIW - I am a lousy sleeper, so I suspect a healthy individual would sleep through the night on the Trytophan.

You may already be running it but I figured I'd just chime in. I just started running hgh at 5iu and I am sleeping like a baby and I am currently running 700mg Tren E.

Check out a company called Millenium sports technologies, they sell a product called Somnidren-GH that will help put you to sleep. Get the powdered version though and not the pill version. The powdered version is much better.

Melatonin yep or a CPAC machine nice pure oxygen knock you out every time :)

:yeahthat: I love my CPAP, but I do add Melatonin 5mg and Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg when on Tren to get quality sleep.

You answered your question right off the bat.

Why not use less Tren? It's such a freakin strong compound. I doubt you are taking 50mg EOD. Of course that's a super low dose, but if something is screwing with you, you might have to try that option. Why not lower the dose and see if you can maximize the efficiency of it?

When guys get high blood pressure from gear, super high hemocrit, high resting heart rate, super edema, etc... It's usually a sign that you're taking more than you really need.

Recovery is more important than more gear. You have food, sleep, training, and nutrition. If you're lacking sleep, the equation is thrown off.

If you were 5 weeks away from USAs, I would recommend any of the posts above. If this is to look good or to be 5 weeks out from the Northern Nebraska... why not choose a safer route?

I am surprised that no one mentioned GHB? :p

Because it carries stiff fines- is scheduled and the Same illegal class as heroin and cocaine. But it works if used responsibly. Most ghb on the street is not made from gbl conversion from K+ or Na anymore which was excreted as H2O and CO2 with no toxicity. Now it is straight up BD or butandiol- the dirty cousin which has proven mega liver toxicity and organ failure. Media blew it up during election year and Billy Boy Clinton outlawed it while he was banging that fat intern in the oval office. Butandiol will fuck u up bad.

GABA, phenibut, valerian, Kava, chamomile. 5htp, tryptophan. All mixed up in powder form. Mix with cane sugar. Empty stomach 1/2 hour after 10iu of 191.

You answered your question right off the bat.

Why not use less Tren? It's such a freakin strong compound. I doubt you are taking 50mg EOD. Of course that's a super low dose, but if something is screwing with you, you might have to try that option. Why not lower the dose and see if you can maximize the efficiency of it?

When guys get high blood pressure from gear, super high hemocrit, high resting heart rate, super edema, etc... It's usually a sign that you're taking more than you really need.

Recovery is more important than more gear. You have food, sleep, training, and nutrition. If you're lacking sleep, the equation is thrown off.

If you were 5 weeks away from USAs, I would recommend any of the posts above. If this is to look good or to be 5 weeks out from the Northern Nebraska... why not choose a safer route?

I'll be dropping every compound I'm on except test and hgh in 3 weeks... but until then my ass needs some sleep lol... I am going to give melatonin a try if that doesnt do it I might just end up going with xanax or something...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131