over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids for lower back pain

lowTdude

Newbies
My family have history of back pains. I am 35 on TRT, also take some peps post workout things are great other then started developing lower back pain 3/4 years ago and it appears when I drive (can't drive more than 15 mins..tried all kinda things didnt help), and doing any work bending down even for a minute or couple days later after deadlift/squats. Suffered from severe muscle spasm couple times in the past in that area, tried PT and currently doing all kinda stretching and foam rolling..thing didn't improve much. This weed saw a sports medicine doc, she did pelvic and lumber x-rays..they look OK.

Wondering if kind of steroids/or direct GH would help? Anybody has similar experience and got benefited from anything?

Last edited:
My family have history of back pains. I am 35 on TRT, also take some peps post workout things are great other then started developing lower back pain 3/4 years ago and it appears when I drive (can't drive more than 15 mins..tried all kinda things didnt help), and doing any work bending down even for a minute or couple days later after deadlift/squats. Suffered from severe muscle spasm couple times in the past in that area, tried PT and currently doing all kinda stretching and foam rolling..thing didn't improve much. This weed saw a sports medicine doc, she did pelvic and lumber x-rays..they look OK.

Wondering if kind of steroids/or direct GH would help? Anybody has similar experience and got benefited from anything?

My first herniated disc didn´t show up on an X-Ray, only when I had an MRI done did I get a proper diagnostic of my condition. I´m not saying you have a herniated disc but just to be safe I´d get an MRI, what you´re doing now doesn´t seem to be working and until you know for sure what is causing the pain taking steroids for it is not the best option. Stop the deadlifts/squats for a while, stop thinking of guesswork (steroids) and start thinking in terms of certainty (MRI), be as relentless with your health as you are with your training.

I agree with the above post. If it is a herniated disc spinal injections a good option. I have spoken to a few people that have had success with gh.

have you looked into inject anti-oxidants like curcumin? They worked wonders for me, knocked out some joint pain that has been bothering me for years now.

"Low back pain" could be caused by a million different things... You need some type of diagnosis before anyone can suggest what may help

I doubt AAS or HGH will help at all. More likely to cause problems, I've noticed when I'm on that my lower back hurts more from getting pumped so easily. Stay away from any exercise that causes pain first. Find a good chiropractor and massage therapist. A good one, not just any. As I've gotten older I only do squats and deadlifts with my old warmup weight, it's just not worth the pain. Yoga, or just stretching in general can help.

A good chiropractor can work wonders. Thats all you'll need most likely.
No point in going to a sports medicine doctor IMO. They'll either give you pain pills, surgery, or PT that ends up not helping.

Nothing will help with this. absolutely nothing in terms of medicine. The only thing that helped me was PT, even when I did my own at home.

I actually felt relief after being on growth a few months. I have compression fractures in my spine

I had 3 buldged disks at one time to the point that i couldn't sit down. Started doing light squats, deads and core circuit every morning after cardio and haven't had any issues for a long time. I tried everything else from cortisone shots to chiropractors, nothing worked.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity